Stamp Duty fee details & IGR Maharashtra Property Registration facilities are available on http://igrmaharashtra.gov.in Portal. The Maharashtra State Government has expressed that to stay away from a blockage in sub-enlistment center workplaces, booking a space for property enrollment is compulsory. Presently, residents can book schedule openings online without visiting the enrollment office through the e-step-in office accessible on the Maharashtra Property Registration. The space booking cycle will guarantee that each 519 enrolment workplaces.
Individuals can undoubtedly finish their property enlistment by booking on the web openings sitting at their areas with this Maharashtra Property Registration 2021. Intrigued candidates can visit the authority entry and book their openings online for property enrollment in the province of Maharashtra. This article clarifies the Maharashtra Property Registration, online opening booking and records needed for the property space booking measure.
Maharashtra Property Registration 2021
In India, it is compulsory to enroll all property exchanges according to the arrangements of the Registration Act, 1908. Move of enduring properties must be recorded to get the property rights on the execution date of the deed. The office is answerable for enrollment and stamps for property enlistment in the province of Maharashtra. In this article, we take a gander at the Maharashtra Property Registration measure in detail.
According to Section 25 of the Maharashtra Registration Act, the records needed for enlistment of property must be submitted to the concerned Registrar Officer inside four months from the date of property enrollment. In the event of encroachment on the first, a fine of up to multiple times the estimation of the property enrollment charge will be exacted, in such an instance of property enlistment will be taken out.
Highlights of Maharashtra Property Registration
|Scheme Name||IGR Maharashtra Property Registration|
|Launched By||Maharashtra Government|
|Beneficiaries||People of State|
|Objective||Slot booking & other facilities|
|Category||Maharashtra Govt. Schemes|
Eligibility Criteria for Maharashtra Property Registration 2021
As indicated by the arrangements under area 32 of the Registration Act, 1908 arrangements with the conditions addressing the introduction of archives for enrollment by an individual. The archive which is to be enrolled under the conditions of the Act is expressed in Section 33 of the Registration Act, 1908 by the individual or delegate or approved specialist concerned.
The list of Documents required for Sub-Registrar office for Property registration are as follows:
- Copy of PAN card.
- Duly prepared sale deal on non-judicial stamp worth the deal value.
- E-Registration fee receipt of registration fee with an undertaking.
- E-stamp paper with the correct value of stamp duty.
- In the case of land and house property, the buyer has to present the documented history of ownership transfers.
- Original ID proof of all parties (seller, purchaser and witness).
- Receipt of TDS if the property is worth more than Rs 50 Lakhs.
- Two passport size photographs on both copies of documents (seller and purchaser).
Maharashtra Property Registration Stamp Duty Fee
Stamp obligation is the pace of exchange sum collected by the state government on each enrolled deal. The stamp obligation rates for different exchanges in Maharashtra are given beneath.
|S.No||Categories of Documents||Stamp Duty|
|1.||Agreement relating to shares & securities. relating to purchase or sale of bullion. Development Rights Agreement||0.005% of the value of the security. 0.005% of the value of gold or silver. Same as in the event of a Conveyance as on the market value|
|3.||Conveyance (on the true market value) Movable Property. Immovable Property Within the Municipal limits of any Municipal area. Within the limits of any Panchayat/ Municipal Council of any municipal area within MMRDA. Within the limits of any Gram Panchayat.||Rs.15. Rs.500 of Market Value. 5% of the market value of the property. 4% of the market value of the property. 3% of the market value of the property.|
|The same duty as on a conveyance but on the market value of that property which has a higher cost.|
|5.||Gift||The same duty as on conveyance. In case of a gift to the spouse, brother, sister, lineal ascendants or descendants.|
|7.||Power of Attorney For the sole purpose of registration. For suits in small causes court. For acting in an individual transaction to one or more person. For performing in more than one transaction or normally to one person. For performing in one or more transactions or usually to one or more persons.||Rs.500 Rs.500 Rs.500 Rs.500 Rs.500|
|8.||Trust where there is the disposition of property for the charitable or ethical reason.||2% of the sum paid or the market value of the property.|
|9.||Surrender of Lease without consideration with consideration||Rs.200 The similar duty as on a conveyance on the amount of consideration.|
|11.||Attorney(attestation, etc., by Notary Public)||Rs.25|
Procedure of Maharashtra Property Registration Slot Booking
Procedure for the Online Booking of the Property Registration Slot Consists the following steps.
- First of all you have to go to the official website of the Maharashtra Property Registration. After this, the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the option of “Click Here” in the given notification. After this, a new page will open in front of you.
- Here on this page you need to click on Register (citizen) option and a registration form will open in front of you.
- Fill this form with required details like First Name, Middle Name, Last Name, Personal Contact Address like Building Name/No/Floor, Street/Locality, City and Pin code, Username, Password, Captcha, etc.
- Finally press the submit button to complete your registration process.
Procedure to Book Online Token to visit SR Office
You can book your token online for SR Office visit by following the procedure given below:
- First of all you have to go to the official website of the IGR Maharashtra. After this, the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you can see a form where you need to select the District Name and Preferred Shift.
- Select the Date for Token Booking, One SRO Office of your choice and press the continue button.
- In the case of booking is accessible, just reserving is permitted. Enter the public information passage number (ISARITA) or (MKCL).
- Finally, press the verify button and then your online slot booking process will complete.
- An acknowledgment will be generated that you need to submit by visiting the office.
We hope that you will definitely find information related to Maharashtra Property Registration beneficial. In this article, we have tried to answer all the questions you ask.
If you still have questions related to this then you can ask us through comments. In addition, you can also bookmark our website.
What is the primary target of the Government of Maharashtra to start the online enrollment measure?
The Maharashtra government has begun the online enrollment interaction to keep away from blockage at sub-recorder workplaces.
What are the records needed to apply for property enlistment?
Reports referenced in the above article, for example, e-stamp paper, duplicate of PAN card, and so on should be executed.
How might we book token online Maharashtra property enlistment for SR office visit?
People can book tokens through e-step to book online schedule openings.
Would we be able to get a receipt for online installment in e-step?
Indeed, we can undoubtedly get the installment e-step receipt in the enlistment division and tagging administrations.