On December 30, 2020, the Punjab Cabinet has decided to implement Punjab Mata Tripta Mahila Yojana. This scheme will empower women’s families in the state. The Mata Tripta Mahila Yojana Punjab is expected to benefit about 8 lakh families, which are led by women. This scheme will be launched with the help of higher authorities with the objective of helping families run by single women.
The scheme has been decided in such a way, that it will empower the women of the state and help them to run their families easily. With the better performance of the program, the state government is trying to help women-oriented families in the state as much as possible. In this article, we will tell you the full details of the plan. Read on to learn more about other details related to the Punjab Mata Tripta Mahila Yojana 2021.
Punjab Mata Tripta Mahila Yojana 2021
To empower women-led households in the state, the Cabinet further proposed to implement the Mata Tripat Mahila Yojana on December 30, 2020. Appropriately, there are 54,86,851 households in Punjab (Census 2011) out of which 7,96,030 households are headed by women. The goal of this new arrangement is to engage ladies driven families in Punjab, who are a grown-up lady and the sole or pay worker and leader.
It is estimated that from the year 2021-22, an additional allotment of Rs. 1 crore per annum for IEC activities and extension and outreach programs to cover all eligible beneficiaries will also be required. Under this scheme, the head of the household should be a widow / seprated woman / divorced woman / unmarried woman and she should be the only earning member in the family.
As per a representative of the Chief Minister’s Office, the one of a kind activity of the state government would zero in on giving the advantages of the current/progressing government plans being controlled by different divisions. The main objective of this pro-women initiative is to reach out to all the needy women-led households in the state to provide services / benefits and to ensure their rights to health care, education, employment, security and dignity in all.
Highlights of Punjab Mata TriptaMahila Yojana 2021
|Scheme Name||Punjab Mata Tripta Mahila Yojana|
|Launched By||Government of Punjab|
|Beneficiaries||Families of State|
|Objective||Women Headed Families Empowerment|
|Category||Punjab Govt. Schemes|
Women Headed Families Empowerment Scheme Key Points:
- Women who walk home alone run the family and it is challenging to complete both ends under this scheme.
- The scheme will focus on empowering women who are the sole runners of the family or the sole earners of the family.
- The scheme has been decided in the Punjab Cabinet and will be launched by the state government for the benefit of women.
- According to an estimate, about 8 lakh women of the state will benefit from the successful implementation of the scheme. Therefore, it is housed in about 7,96,030 households, in which women earn or make decisions.
- State officials have decided to give an allocation of Rs 177.1 crore annually along with Rs 5 crore to complete IEC activities in the state and help families.
- The successful launch of the scheme will help women achieve better health facilities, education, security and better dignity in the state.
- The state wants to launch such schemes as part of programs to empower women in the state, who need affordable support to run their family when they are the only earning candidate in the family.
Punjab Mata Tripta Mahila Yojana Allocation Details
According to an estimate, for IEC activities from the year 2021-22, an additional allocation of Rs 177.1 crore per annum will be required including Rs 5 crore. For new interventions, this allocation is necessary for the Mata Tripta Mahila Yojana Punjab. In addition, for dissemination and outreach programs, the allocated amount will be used which will cover all eligible beneficiaries.
Eligibility Criteria for Punjab Mata Tripta Mahila Yojana 2021
- Only natives of Punjab can apply under the scheme
- If female candidates are the only earning members then they can apply under the scheme. For this they have to show the total family income to justify their eligibility.
- Only widowed, divorced, unmarried or separated women can register to avail the benefits of the scheme.
- The applier should be a head of the family
- Domicile proof
- Income certificate
Mata Tripta Mahila Yojana Punjab Development
- The main objective behind launching the scheme is to improve the condition of women in the entire state so as to provide them a better life.
- The scheme will provide awareness, training and better opportunities for women in the state so that they can take care of the family on their own.
- One goal of the scheme is to provide women with opportunities for better choices to handle livelihoods without any other or male support in the family.
- In Punjab Mata Tripta Mahila Yojana 2021, reservation of women in both urban bodies and panchayats has been increased to 50%, and about 33% reservation in jobs.
Punjab Mata Tripta Mahila Yojana Objective
The objectives of the government behind starting the Mata Tripata Mahila Yojana launched by the Chief Minister’s Office (CMO) are given below:
- This scheme aims to provide the benefit of the existing government schemes run by various departments to the beneficiary women.
- The objective of this Women Headed Families Empowerment Scheme initiative is to extend the benefit of the scheme to all the needy women-oriented households in the state.
- The women headed families will be directly served by the Punjab State Government.
- With respect in all areas of health, education, employment, security, and life this scheme will ensure the rights of women.
- In the new scheme, the Government of Punjab will initiate new initiatives and programs to cover aspects and needs which have not been adequately covered under any existing scheme or women/girl-oriented scheme till now.
Registration and distribution of Ration Kits
The scheme has just been launched, so the registration process is yet to be announced. Women beneficiaries can visit the official portal for information about relevant details related to the scheme. In this way, they will get complete information about the scheme details and its perks. Successful implementation will help empower women and advance their lives better. Families run by women who run home alone will benefit from the scheme and it will give them an opportunity for empowerment. Punjab Mata Tripta Mahila Yojana 2021 will help women to live life with dignity and better opportunities.
We hope that you will definitely find information related to Mata Tripta Mahila Yojana beneficial. In this article, we have tried to answer all the questions you ask.
If you still have questions related to this then you can ask us through comments. In addition, you can also bookmark our website.