MHADA Lottery Application Form 2023 | MHADA Lottery Online Registration @ lottery.mhada.gov.in | Apply Online for MHADA Lottery, Flat Price List & Eligibility | MHADA Lottery Result |
The Konkan Board of the Maharashtra Housing and Area Development Authority MHADA, known for providing inexpensive homes, has announced a lottery for more than 4,000 apartments. Also, the deadlines for the Aurangabad and MHADA Konkan Lottery have been changed to 25 March and 2 April respectively Read on for more information on the MHADA Konkan Lottery 2023 including its benefits, objectives, documents and registration procedure.
MHADA Konkan Lottery 2023
The Konkan board of MHADA will host a lottery with a total of 4,655 residences up for grabs. These include the 984 houses made available by the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana programme and the 1,453 dwellings the MHADA purchased through rehabilitation initiatives. Certain land portions are also subject to a lottery. The houses and land parcels are located in the districts of Raigad, Thane, Palghar and Sindhudurg. Homes cost between Rs 14 lakh and Rs 41 lakh, while the price of a land piece starts at Rs 7 lakh.
Overview MHADA Konkan Lottery 2023
|Article Name||MHADA Lottery 2023|
|Launched By||Maharashtra Government|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of Maharashtra State|
|Objective||To provide your home to every needy in the state.|
|Benefits||Homes for needy residents|
|Category||Maharashtra Government Scheme|
Objective for MHADA Konkan Lottery 2023
A new MHADA lottery for the Mumbai neighborhood of Goregaon was recently announced by the MHADA, also known as the Maharashtra Housing and Urban Development Authority. With this lottery, the MHADA will provide at least 4000 inexpensive dwellings of these, Pahadi Project in Goregaon will be home to more than 2,700 affordable residences.
Benefits for MHADA Konkan Lottery 2023
- The lottery drawing and winner announcement will take place in Thane at the Kashinath Ghanekar Hall.
- Those who have not yet won a reward may still apply by making the necessary minimum deposit without re-registering as the registration process has already begun.
- Applicants have until April 10 to enter the lottery draw ,they must then make the required minimum deposit by April 12 at 11:59 p.m.
- The board is distributing 14 pieces of land to low and middle-income communities.
- These houses and land portions may be purchased for anywhere between Rs. 7 lakh and Rs. 41 lakh for houses, and Rs. 7 lakh for land chunks.
- A final list of qualifying applicants will be made public by the board on May 5 at 6:00 p.m.
- As a result of this initiative, it is predicted that there would be more possibilities for affordable housing for lower and middle income people.
- The candidate must be at least 18 years old.
- The applicant must possess a domicile certificate attesting to their 15 year residence in Maharashtra.
- The applicant must have updated income documentation for the fiscal year.
- The candidate must possess a PAN card.
- The applicant Passport size photo
- Aadhaar Card
- Pan Card
- Income Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Driving Licence
- Residence Certificate
- Mobile Number
Application Procedure for MHADA Konkan Lottery 2023
- First you have to visit the official website of the Portal
- The homepage will appear on your screen.
- Click on the Apply Online option
- The application form will open on your screen
- Enter all the necessary documents and upload all the necessary documents
- Enter the details related to your monthly income
- You must input details about your PAN card as well as details about your company and your contact information
- Complete the application form’s last fields to validate it and submit it
- Check the box to show that you have read and agree to the terms and conditions then state your location
- If everything is correct, click the Submit or Reset buttons to submit your online application or make adjustments
- Click on the Submit button to submit the application
- The applicant can download the application form in either English or Marathi by choosing one of the Print Application Form choices
- To proceed, the applicant must click the Pay button and pay the EMD Amount
- The details of the online payment, such as the payment method, the applicant’s details and certain very important notes will be shown. Click the Proceed to Payment button after carefully reading the terms and conditions and checking the box to show that you agree with them
- When you click the Proceed to Payment button to make the EMD payment, you will be sent to the applicable Bank’s payment gateway
- Go through the details there and select your chosen method of payment. By selecting Make Payment you may complete the payment procedure