MP E Uparjan | एमपी ई उपार्जन पोर्टल 2020-21 ऑनलाइन पंजीकरण | Madhya Pradesh E Uparjan Registration Process | मध्य प्रदेश ई उपार्जन पोर्टल किसान पंजीयन फॉर्म @mpeuparjan.nic.in | E Uparjan Portal Registration
Friends, today we will provide you information about the “MP E Uparjan” portal launched by the Madhya Pradesh government. The Madhya Pradesh government has started the process of registration on the MP E Uparjan portal to purchase wheat at the support price during the Rabi season. If you also want to sell your crop at the support price fixed by the government, then you will have to register on the E Uparjan portal.
The registration work on this portal has started from 1 February 2020. Like the previous time, this time also after registration, the Rabi crop will be purchased from the farmers on support price. This year, there has been little change in the Rabi procurement process by the department. This year, farmers will also be able to complete the registration process through the MP E Uparjan mobile app.
For the last few years, the online registration process on the MP E Uparjan portal was completed by the agricultural mandis. In this process, the farmers had to face a lot of difficulties and some farmers could not even register. In this situation, the farmers had to sell their crops at a price below the support price. To solve all these problems, this time the registration process has been made completely online.
This year, farmers will be able to register themselves in e-procurement portal registration centers in the public domain for E Uparjan. With this, he will be able to complete the registration process through the e-procurement mobile app sitting at home. If you know how to run a small computer, then you can easily complete this process. Here in this article we will provide you information about the online MP E Uparjan registration process and downloading the app.
Essential Guidelines for Registration on Madhya Pradesh E-Uparjan Portal
If you want to register on the E Uparjan portal then you must read some necessary guidelines. Here we are providing you the details of the necessary instructions issued for the purchase of paddy / Rabi crop of farmers: –
- This time farmers will be able to register themselves through Aadhar number and Samagra ID.
- While registering online, you must check the bank account information you entered.
- To complete this registration process, your mobile number must be linked to Aadhar.
- After registering on the MP E Uparjan portal, you will have to keep the acknowledgment receipt received.
- If your Samagra ID is not maintained, you will not be able to complete the registration process online.
If you have not yet applied for Samagra ID, then you must first create an SSSM ID. Click on the link below to create an ID on the MP Samagra portal.
Create Samagra ID
You will also need some documents for online registration on this portal. Without all these documents you will not be able to register for E Uparjan.
- Farmer’s Samagra ID
- MP residence certificate
- Farmer’s Aadhar Card
- Bank passbook
- Loan book (in case of bank loan)
- Bhulekh Madhya Pradesh report
You may also need some other documents while registering on the MP E Uparjan portal. You are advised to scan all the documents before starting the registration process. Along with this, to see the Bhulekh Madhya Pradesh report online, click on the link given below.
MP Bhulekh Report
MP E Uparjan Portal Online Registration Procedure
You have scanned all the required documents then you can easily complete the registration process by following the given steps.
- First visit mpeuparjan.nic.in/
- On the homepage of the website you have to click on the link “Rabi 2020-21”.
- Now a new page will open in front of you. Here you have to click on the link “Farmer Registration Application for Rabi Uparjan Year 2020-21”.
- After this, another new page will open on your mobile and computer screen. Here you will see some necessary guidelines as given in the article.
- Read all the given guidelines carefully and enter your mobile number, farmer code or Samagra ID and click on “Search”.
- After following all the given steps, the registration form will open in front of you. Here you have to enter your bank account details, details of land owned and purchase center details.
- After this, as a final step, after checking the information you have entered in the registration form, submit and click on it.
- If you successfully submit your registration form, you will immediately receive the application number and acknowledgment number.
- Only by this acknowledgment number will you be able to get your product to the purchase center and get a bench.
In this way, your online registration will be done on the MP E Uparjan portal. You can also complete all these processes through the mobile app. The procedure and download link of the MP E Uparjan mobile app is given below.
Download MP E Uparjan Mobile App
- First, go to the Google Play store.
- Here you have to search by typing “mp e uparjan”
- Now some results will appear on your screen.
- Here you have to download and install the highest rated app.
Thus with the help of this mobile app, you will be able to get benefits by registering for all other crops including Rabi.
Along with this, by entering your mobile number and Samagra ID Number on the portal given below, you can get the link to download the mobile app.
Also Read –
We hope that you will definitely find information related to MP E Uparjan beneficial. In this article, we have tried to answer all the questions you ask.
If you still have questions related to this then you can ask us through comments. In addition, you can also bookmark our website WWW.INDIASCHEME.COM.
What is the MP E Uparjan portal?
This is an online portal through which all farmers of the state will be able to sell their crops at minimum support price by registering online.
Which crops can be sold after registration on this portal?
You will be able to sell Rabi, Wheat, Paddy, Cotton, Kharif, and Onion, etc. after online registration on this portal.
Will the farmers registered last year have to register again this year?
Yes, all the farmers registered last year will have to register again on the MP E Uparjan portal this year.
Can crops be sold without registration on the E Uparjan portal?
No, you cannot sell your crops at the minimum support price without registering on this portal.