Mukhyamantri Annapurna Yojana Goa 2023 :- The Chief Minister of Goa, Pramod Sawanthas launched the Annapurna Yojana scheme which aims to provide a business opportunity to women of the state to make them independent. There are more than 4,000Self-Help Groups (SHGs) available in the state, and they are all qualified to launch their own food service stations to provide wholesome meals to Goa’s Government and semi-government departments. Government announced this Scheme on the occasion of Swayampurna Goa Mission three-year anniversary. In this article we will discuss about the scheme in details including Overview, Highlights, Objectives, Benefits & Features, how to apply for the scheme etc.
Table of Contents
Mukhyamantri Annapurna Yojana Goa 2023
Mukhya Mantri Annapurna Yojana Goa has been announced for women empowerment.According to this, the contract for running canteens and providing food will be given to women voluntary groups in government offices, autonomous organizations, corporations, boards, systems etc.It will be mandatory to provide food at reasonable and government fixed rates.To avail this opportunity, the group drivers have to apply to the Rural Development System in the prescribed format. As soon as the contracts of the canteens expire, those canteens will be handed over to these groups.
Key Highlights of Mukhyamantri Annapurna Yojana Goa
|Name of the Scheme||Mukhya Mantri Annapurna Yojana Goa Scheme|
|Launched By||Chief Minister of Goa, Dr. Pramod Sawant|
|Launched Date||October 2, 2023|
|Beneficiaries||Women working in Self-Help Groups (SHGs)|
|Objective||For women empowerment by giving the opportunity to start their own business|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|Tender Duration||5 years (can extend for up to 2 years)|
Objectives of Mukhyamantri Annapurna Yojana Goa
The objectives of the Scheme are as follows:
- The aim is to provide livelihood opportunities for women working in Self-Help Groups (SHGs).
- Scheme offers a platform for women entrepreneurs to operate canteens and catering services in Government and semi-government institutions.
- Another objective of the scheme is to empower women of the state by providing them the opportunity to start their canteen business.
Benefits & Features of Mukhyamantri Annapurna Yojana Goa
Some of the Features &Benefits of the Yojana are as follows:
- The scheme is created for the women of the state to provide them a platform to become independent and start their own canteen business.
- The government intends to provide benefits to more than 4,000 Self-Help Groups of the state to provide them the chance to start their canteen business.
- It will open job opportunities for unemployed citizens of the state.
- Women in the state have the opportunity to improve their economic circumstances.
- Through this program, women will gain experience in the food catering industry and will get prepared to open their own food canteen businesses in future.
- The scheme is initiated only for women who want to establish their business canteen and have criteria to pursue it.
Mukhyamantri Annapurna Yojana Goa Tender Duration
The license is provided to the Self-Help Groups (SHGs) for a maximum of three years to those who wants to provide meals for government and semi-governmentorganizations. If a specific Women’s Self Help Group wants to extend this tenure, the period may be extended for an additional two years.
- The applicants must fulfill the following eligibility criteria to apply under the scheme
- Applicants must be permanent residents of Goa state.
- Women who are members in Self Help Groups (SHGs) are eligible.
- Under this scheme Self Help Groups are only permitted to operate one Food Canteen in any department.
- The National Rural Livelihood Mission (NRLM) or the National Urban Livelihood Mission (NULM) must have their SHGs registered.
Applicants need to provide the following documents when applying for the scheme:
- Domicile Certificate
- Identity Proof
- Registration Certificate of SHGs
- Members Details
- Bank Account Details
- Office Address of SHGs
- Mobile Number
Steps tp Apply for Mukhyamantri Annapurna Yojana Goa Scheme
The process of application is offline so please follow these below mentioned steps to apply under this scheme:
- Write an application to describe all the details about your work, bank details and Self-Help Group details.
- Attach the necessary documents with the Application form.
- Apply to the Rural Development Department.
- The Rural Development Department address is provided below in contact details.
|CONTACT PERSON||Shri Bhushan Savoikar Department of Rural Development|
|Address||District Rural Development Agency, North Goa District, Spaces Building, 7th Floor, Patto Plaza, Panaji Goa.|
|Phone Number||0832-2438773 0832-2437414 0832-2437409 0832-2437411|