Mukhyamantri Mahila Kalyan Yojana Online, Mukhya Mantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana Apply, Gujarat Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana eligibility & all other information will be given to you in this article. Gujarat Chief Minister Vijay Rupani has launched Mukhyamantri Mahila Kalyan Utkarsh Yojana to ensure the availability of loans at zero percent interest to women in urban and rural areas. Under this scheme, loans up to one lakh rupees will be provided to women, women self-help groups in rural areas.
Mukhyamantri Mahila Kalyan Yojana has been launched to empower women in urban and rural areas and enable them to earn a living amid the coronavirus infection. Under this scheme, interest-free loans will be provided to women and self-help groups in rural areas. A provision of 193 crores has been made by the state government for the successful implementation of this scheme. Under Utkarsh Yojana, interest will be paid directly to the banks by the state government.
Mukhyamantri Mahila Kalyan (Utkarsh) Yojana Apply
In the time of coronavirus infection, the beginning of Mukhya Mantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana has been announced by the state government with the aim of providing livelihood to the women in rural areas. The scheme will be launched on the birth anniversary of Prime Minister Narendra Modi by Chief Minister Vijay Rupani. Through this scheme, loans will be given to women working in rural areas at a 0% interest rate.
Under the Gujatrat Interest Free Loan Scheme, benefits can be availed by single women or women associated with self-help groups. Work will be done to promote self-employment in rural areas through SHGs. The Gujarat Mukhyamantri Mahila Kalyan (Utkarsh) Yojana was announced by the Government of Gujarat in the budget of 2020-21. This self-employment loan scheme will be launched on 17 September 2020.
Highlights of Mukhya Mantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana
|Scheme Name||Mukhyamantri Mahila Kalyan Utkarsh Yojana|
|Launched By||CM Vijay Rupaani|
|Beneficiaries||Women of State|
|Objective||To provide 0% Interest Loan|
|Benefits||Loan up to 1 lakh|
|Category||Central Govt. Scheme|
Benefits of Utkarsh Yojana Gujarat
With the introduction of this scheme, the beneficiaries will be mainly given the benefit of interest free loan. The Gujarat State Government has provided an interest-free loan for self-employment for all self-help groups. By taking advantage of this scheme, women will be able to take up responsibilities by earning additional income for the family.
The beneficiary women of Mahila Kalyan Utkarsh Yojana Gujarat will be able to live their lives without any worry about self-help groups. In this scheme, interest free loan will be given by the state government and the interest amount will be reimbursed by the government. All women will be able to take loans up to Rs 1 lakh. A budget of thousands of crores has been finalized to implement this scheme.
Credit to JLEG in Gujarat’s Chief Minister Mahila Utkarsh Yojana
The Gujarat government plans to give 1,000 crores as a loan to the groups to be registered as Joint Liability and Earnings Group (JLEG). The state government is committed to playing an important role in the economic lifestyle of women in times of coronavirus infection. Under the Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana (MMUY), work is being done to provide interest-free loans to 10 lakh women.
Under MMUY, there are plans to form 50,000 JLEG groups in urban areas while 50,000 JLEG groups in rural areas as well. Each group will have 10 women, who will be given loans by the government at 0% interest. The amount of interest on this loan will be borne by the state government. Along with this, it has also been decided to waive stamp duty charges for loans given to women groups.
Small Business Loans to Women SHGs for Self-Employment
Successful implementation of this scheme can make small businesses entrepreneurial while job creators rather than job creators. Women in SHG can start their own employment with the amount received under this self-employment scheme. Gujarat Chief Minister Mahila Kalyan Yojana will help women to start and earn a regular income. There will be no collateral security or third-party guarantee required to avail loans under Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana.
Women in Gujarat Mukhyamantri Mahila Kalyan (Utkarsh) Yojana will not have to pay any application fee or processing fee for the application. If money is demanded from the woman for sanctioning the loan amount, then it will be sought fraudulently and a report can be lodged in this regard to the police. In rural areas of the state, MMKS will be implemented by Gujarat Livelihoods Promotion Company although Gujarat Urban Livelihoods Mission will implement it in urban areas.
Features of Mukhymantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana
- Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana was launched by the Government of Gujarat to give loans without interest to women who are associated with or working for self-help groups.
- Under this, women of the organization are given loans up to Rs 100000.
- There should be at least 10 people in each self-help group.
- Mahila Kalyan scheme was launched on 13 September 2022. The main objective of implementing this scheme is to make women self-reliant.
- This scheme will also benefit Sakhi Mandal, which is for women.
- Under this scheme, the government will pay the price of interest to the bank.
To avail this scheme, you have to fulfill certain eligibility criteria. Here we are informing you of the major eligibility criteria.
- Any person who satisfies the conditions given below is eligible for this scheme.
- The person applying should be a permanent resident of Gujarat State.
- This scheme is only for women, then men cannot apply in it.
- Applicants must be associated with any self-help group
- There should be at least 10 members in that self help group.
- The government is giving loans to the people associated with these groups and the government will pay interest to the bank itself.
- Aadhar card
- Voter ID
- Ration card
- Residence certificate
- Income certificate
- Mobile number
Mukhyamantri Mahila Kalyan Yojana Application Procedure
All the eligible women of Gujarat can apply for this interest free loan facility by visiting the official website. Some simple steps must be followed to apply:
- First of all, rush to the official website of the MMUY Gujarat. The homepage of the portal will open on your screen.
- On the homepage, click on the option MMUY Yojana. This will take you to the online registration page of the MMUY interest-free loan scheme.
- An application page will open your screen; fill details like name, date of birth, Contact Number, Email ID, Adress details such as State, District, City, and Pin Code, etc.
- Once, you have entered all the information in the first section; fill the details like SHG Group Details, Aadhar Cards, and other information like Bank Account Number, Bank Branch Name, IFSC Code in the next section.
Finally, after checking the information you entered, you click on the “Submit” button given.
Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana Application Status
You can check MMUY Application Status through official website by some easy steps.
- First of all, you need to visit the official website of Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana Gujrat.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the Application Status.
- A new page will open in front of you. Here you have to enter your application number (generated on the time of registration).
- In the last step, you have to click on the “Submit” tab.
- Now the MMUY Application status will be shown on your computer or mobile screen.
Check Utkarsh Yojana Payment Status Online
There are some easy rules to follow to check the payment status:
- First, go to the official website of Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana, it will redirect you to the home page.
- Now you need to find the payment status option, click on that.
- A new page will be on your screen, where you have to enter your application ID.
- Now you have to submit your application ID by clicking on the submit button.
- After pressing the submit button the payment status will be visible on your computer screen.
We hope that you will definitely find information related to Mukhyamantri Mahila Kalyan Yojana beneficial. In this article, we have tried to answer all the questions you ask.
If you still have questions related to this then you can ask us through comments. In addition, you can also bookmark our website.
What is Mukhyamantri Mahila Kalyan Yojana?
Through Mukhyamantri Mahila Kalyan Yojana, loans will be made available to women through self-help groups (SHGs) for self-employment.
What are the other names of Mukhyamantri Mahila Kalyan Yojana?
Mukhyamantri Mahila Kalyan Yojana is also known as Mukhya Mantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana and Interest Free Loan Scheme.
What is the loan amount in a self-employed 0% interest rate loan scheme?
In about 2.75 lakh registered Sakhi Mandals, 27 lakh women beneficiaries (2.51 lakh in rural areas and 24,000 in urban areas) will be able to apply for self-employment scheme.
Will the interest be waived or reimbursed under the MMKY Scheme?
Interest will be waived for the beneficiary. The beneficiary will not have to pay any interest, so it is not reimbursed, the interest amount will be paid by the state government to the banks.
How many women groups will be able to get benefits under MMKY scheme?
2.75 lakh registration Sakhi Mandals including urban and rural areas will be eligible to avail the scheme. Let us tell that about 27 lakh women are associated with these Sakhi Mandals across the state. If you have not taken any loan from any bank, then this scheme can be availed.