Mukhyamantri Shiksha Puraskar Yojana 2023 – was inaugurated on November 16 by the chief minister of Odisha, Naveen Patnaik. The major goals are to create healthy competition amongst public schools and to recognise academic brilliance in deserving students. It may support students financially and motivate them to succeed in their personal and professional goals. In this article you get all the information regarding this yojana such as eligibility criteria, required documents, benefits, objectives and registration procedure.
Table of Contents
Mukhyamantri Shiksha Puraskar Yojana 2023
The Odisha Mukhyamantri Shiksha Puraskar Yojana, a new award scheme for all participants in the public education system including elementary and secondary school instructors and qualifying students has been launched by the state government of Odisha. 50,000 students, 1,500 principals, school management committees, sarpanches and alumni will be recognised by the CM Education Award Scheme. The winner was announced on the second day of the three day competition at Unit-Il Boys High School in Bhubaneswar by Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik.
The reward will be given to 50,000 students, 1,500 principals, the School Management Committee alumni, the Gramme Panchayat, and district authorities, per the information given. In his remarks to the students the CM urged them to succeed by acting appropriately at all times.
Overview of Mukhyamantri Shiksha Puraskar Yojana 2023
|Name of Yojana||Mukhyamantri Shiksha Puraskar Yojana 2023|
|Launched By||State Government of Odisha|
|Beneficiaries||Participants in the mass education system, such as deserving students and elementary and secondary school instructors|
|Objective||Motivating everyone involved in the Odisha educational system|
Objective for Mukhyamantri Shiksha Puraskar Yojana 2023
The main goal is to provide everyone who contributes in any manner to the educational system in Odisha a feeling of purpose. The government will pay 1,500 teachers and a total of 50,000 pupils as part of this project.
Benefits for Mukhyamantri Shiksha Puraskar Yojana 2023
The benefits for this yojana is given below
- Most of the awards will fall into one of two categories. The first is a personal recognition, whereas the second is a recognition from an organisation. The instructors, head mistresses, headmasters and students will all get separate awards.
- There will be three subcategories for students. Three scholarships will be available, one for qualified students, one for students who show leadership potential and thrive in extracurricular and extracurricular activities and one for deserving but financially challenged students.
- 100 secondary school teachers in each of the seven nominated themes will get honours at the block, gram panchayat and district levels. The Headmasters and Headmistresses will also be recognised on various levels.
- At the block, district and state levels, institutional prizes will be awarded to the best alumni associations, school management committees, gram panchayats and district administrations.
The Eligibility Criteria for this yojana is given below:
- The participant must be an Odisha resident.
- Elementary and high school teachers are involved in the mass education system and the candidate must be a deserving student.
The documents needed for this yojana is given below:
- The application must have Passport Size Photograph
- Aadhar Card
- Domicile Certificate
- Residence Certificate
- Educational Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Mobile Number
Registration Procedure for Mukhyamantri Shiksha Puraskar Yojana 2023
The Odisha state government has not yet released the specifics of the award and scholarship program’s registration process because it has only recently been introduced. To keep informed and to apply for the scheme as soon as the application details are available school administrators must visit the program’s official website.
now is the perfect moment for children to start learning. He advised young people to establish distinctive identities for themselves by excelling in various endeavors, including sports, dancing, and music. Second, the Chief Minister argued that because “change is inevitable,” accepting change and moving on with time are both necessary.