Nekar Samman Yojana Application Form | Nekar Samman Yojana Status | Nekar Samman Yojana Online Application
The Nekar Samman Yojana for handloom weavers has been launched by Karnataka Chief Minister BS Yeddyurappa on 6 July 2020. The handloom weavers of Karnataka state will be very enthusiastic about this Karnataka Nekar Samman Yojana, which has been done by the concerned officials of Karnataka State. Through this scheme, handloom weavers will be provided additional assistance of Rs 2000 by the concerned authorities. Silk, cotton, woolen and other handloom weavers can apply under this scheme to avail this Yojana. The beneficiaries who want to apply under this scheme can apply online by visiting the official website of the scheme. In this article, we will provide you information about Nekar Samman Yojana’s online application, eligibility and benefits of the essential scheme.
Launch of Nekar Samman Yojana
Nekar Samman Yojana for handloom weavers has been launched by Karnataka State Chief Minister BS Yeddyurappa on Monday. COVID-19 was announced by the Chief Minister in May this year as a major aspect of the financial elimination bundle to provide annual financial assistance to handloom weavers. Through this scheme, in an occasion composed by the Department of Handlooms and Textiles, the CM proposes to exchange cash for the financial balance of the weavers. In addition to the annual plan, the state government had announced a lump sum financial assistance of Rs 2,000 for the beneficiaries.
Bengaluru: Karnataka Chief Minister BS Yediyurappa launches ‘Nekar Samman Yojane’ by directly transferring Rs 2,000 financial assistance to the bank accounts of 19,744 weavers in the first phase.
Highlights of Nekar Samman Yojana
|Scheme Name||Nekar Samman Yojana Karnataka|
|Launched By||By CM BS Yediyurappa|
|Objective||Financial assistance to weavers|
|Benefits||Providing one-time help of rupees 2000|
|Category||Karnataka Govt. Schemes|
Implementation of Scheme
The state of Karnataka has 54,786 popular handloom weavers associated with silk, cotton, wool ling and allied practice, who are eligible for the scheme. In the main phase, 19,744 handloom weavers will be provided annual financial assistance of Rs 2,000 through DBT as a driving force. In the current estimate of administration, the expenditure of the scheme is Rs 10.96 crore. Under this Yojana, 40,634 handloom weavers have applied on the Seva Indus Entrance route, out of which 37,314 applications have been screened and supported so far. Out of 1.25 lakh power loom laborers in the state of Karnataka, 8,897 candidates have been provided financial assistance to the leaders, which has also benefited the handlooms.
Benefits of Nekar Samman Karnataka
- In the state of Karnataka, 19,744 handloom weavers will be provided financial assistance of Rs 2000 per year through direct benefit transfer.
- So far, Rs 10.96 crore has been provided by the state government during the program.
- So far 40,634 handloom weavers have been registered with Nekar Samman Yojana Seva Indus Software.
- 37,314 applications have been approved by Karnataka State Government for providing financial assistance.
- According to this scheme, financial assistance will be provided to qualified handloom weavers only.
- Out of 1.25 lakh workers in the power loom sector, the state government has approved a one-time financial assistance of Rs 2000 for 8,897 workers.
Nekar Samman Yojana Eligibility Criteria
To avail this scheme, you will have to fulfill the given eligibility criteria as follows –
- Applicants who want to apply under this Scheme are required to be native of Karnataka state.
- If applicants want to apply under this scheme, they should be handloom weavers by profession.
- According to the scheme, silk, cotton and woolen handloom weavers and other handloom weavers involved in allied activities are also eligible.
Procedure to Apply for Nekar Samman Yojana
In case you fulfill the eligibility criteria given above, you can apply through the steps given.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of this scheme. After this, the home page of your website will open.
- On the home page of the website, you have to click on the option of “COVID-19: NEKARSAMMANYOJANE FOR HANDLOOM WEAVERS (FOR ASSISTED ONLINE ENTRY OF APPLICATION, CONTACT THE DISTRICT OFFICE OF DEPT. OF HANDLOOMS AND TEXTILES“. A new page will open in front of you.
- Now here you have to contact the district office of the handloom and textile department, according to which you have to fill the registration form of Nekar Samman Yojana online.
- In this way, your registration under this scheme will be successful.
We hope that you will definitely find information related to Nekar Samman Yojana beneficial. In this article, we have tried to answer all the questions you ask.
If you still have questions related to this then you can ask us through comments. In addition, you can also bookmark our website.