As we all know that India is a Under Development Country, every aspects & Sector needs to be dealed perfectly. To give some help assistance in this sector the government of India time to time launches various types of schemes and web Portals. & Now the Prime Minister of India has launched the NIRYAT Portal on 23rd June 2022. Under this portal the Government will deal with the import and export analysis of India. Today in this Article we are going to discuss about all the important details & information related to this NIRYAT Portal 2022. If you want to know everything important regarding this portal then you must have to read this article till end.
Table of Contents
Niryat Portal (National Export and Import Records) 2022
The Prime Minister of India Narendra Modi has announced the Niryat Portal to get National Export and Import records for Yearly analysis of trade. The latest and Vijaya Bhawan represents our aspirations of Atmanirbhar Bharat, and it will also bring positive changes in the field of Trade and Commerce. Read the articles till the end to get all the important information regarding Nriyat Portal.
Overview Of Niryat Portal 2022
|Name of the Portal
|NIRYAT Portal (National Import-Export Record for Yearly Analysis of Trade)
|Launched by Whom
|Prime Minister Narendra Modi
|23rd of June 2022
|Objective of the portal
|Solely on India’s trade statistics
Objectives of Niryat Portal 2022
The main objective of Niryat Portal is to ease further strengthening of India’s financial sector in line with the 3Ts of Trade, Technology and tourism. Niryat Portal’s primary mission is to act as a guide and mentor to the next generation of entrepreneurs entering the field of international trade. The Portal was launched as a part of the foreign trade policy. The total budget allocation of the NiryatPortal is around 23 crores.
Key Points and Benefits Of Niryat Portal
- Once the portal is active and functioning, then soon other information will be available on this portal, which will be related to big district wise exports. This idea will develop the district as an important center of exports in business.
- The Niryat portal is so easy to use for users and you can login to the portal with username and password and access the trade information of the country easily.
- Real-time information pertaining to more than 30 different commodity groups, which are dispersed across more than 200 different nations all over the world, will be accessible via this online NIRYAT portal.
- Not only does the Niryat Bandhu initiative want to encourage young business people to engage in export and import, but it also intends to empower these individuals. It will teach them and direct them in the direction of exporting and importing directly from their computers by means of live sessions.
- This Niryat Bandhu scheme is assemble by professionals who have great knowledge in the area of import and export business.
- A citizen of India should be a member of Niryat portal.
- If you’re an exporter or importer, an entrepreneur, or a student, they can take benefits of these courses.
- Those applicants who are willing to get all the benefits of the scheme, they should have
- Internet accessibility
Applicants must pay an application fee, Rs. 23,600 along with the application form. The Goods and Services Tax (GST) will be included in the application cost.
Application Procedure Of Niryat Portal
- First visit the official website of the Niryat Portal
- Now the home page of the website will appear.
- On the homepage click on the register link
- You’ll see a new page appear on your screen.
- Enter your e-mail address and make sure it’s verified by a process.
- Then, fill out all of your personal information.
- To complete the process, you’ll need to press the submit button.
- You will now be able to access the official NIRYAT website.
- Official Website – Click Here
The Niryat Portal is developed as a one-stop platform for the stakeholders to get all the necessary information that is related to India’s foreign trade. Under this portal the Government will deal with the import and export analysis of India.