COVID 19 (registernorkaroots.org) NORKA Roots Registration, Foreign & Other-State Rs 5000 for Kerala Status Pravasi, NORKA Roots Registration 5000 rupees for those returning to Kerala. The registration process has been initiated by the Department of Non-Resident Keralites Affairs (NORKA) to provide assistance of Rs 5,000 on the return of citizens stranded in the country or abroad at the time of corona virus infection.
In view of the COVID 19 infection, permanent residents of Kerala are moving from the country to the state. In such a situation, the Department of Non-Resident Keralites Affairs (NORKA) has introduced registration for migrant laborers from other states and foreigners from abroad through the official web site www.borkaroots.org. You can complete the registration process on the official website www.registernorkaroots.org/ by following the steps in this article.
COVID 19 NORKA Roots Registration
You all know that there is a lock-down situation due to coronavirus infection all over the world. In such a situation, Indian citizens who are stranded in other states or abroad who are permanent residents of Kerala, can get the assistance of Rs 5000 by registering on the official website of NORKA.
Narca Roots Kerala Pravasi (Pravasi) Welfare Fund has announced a grant of Rs 5000 to Indian nationals stranded in other states in India or stranded overseas resident of Kerala. This assistance amount will be given to citizens whose visas have expired or need medical help. Here in this article we will provide you information regarding COVID 19 NORKA Roots registration.
NORKA Roots Overseas Support Fund
Kerala NORKA Roots Kerala Pravasi (Pravasi) Welfare Fund has announced a grant of Rs 5000. This 5000 COVID Assistance Fund will be transferred to the bank account of the applicants after a quarantine period of 14 days (as per media). The process of NORKA Roots Registration is going on since 26 April 2020.
Overview of NORKA Roots Outside/Inside Registration
|Name||NORKA Roots Registration|
|Launched By||Kerala State Government|
|Beneficiaries||Indians returned from foreign / other regions|
|Benefits||5,000 Rupee Aid money|
|Category||Kerala Government Scheme|
The Government of Kerala has introduced NORKA for permanent residents of Kerala stranded in other states and schools in India. All those who are trapped in other countries due to this epidemic and want to return home can register on the official portal.
- This registration is for quarantine arrangement only. The government has provided all facilities for foreign returns.
- All those Indian citizens whose registration is about to expire or need medical help will be given the first opportunity to return home.
- Preference will be given to senior citizens, pregnant women, people who are affected by the disease in addition to COVID 19, people whose visas have expired.
- NORKA has launched a single portal for registration of all citizens.
- 5000 / – will be given to those who have returned to the state after 1 January, but could not return due to the expiry of the visa.
To register with NORKA Roots you will need to have some documents. Here we are providing information about some key documents.
- Aadhar Card
- Passport Number
- Address Proof
- Photo ID Proof
- Contact Details
- Passport Size Photograph
- Bank Details
NORKA Roots COVID 19 Rs 5000 Online Registration
On the official website of NORKA Roots, there are two types of registration services available for citizens returning from other states or from abroad.
- Outside India Registration
- Inside India Registration
Here in this article we will give information about the registration process in online mode in both the cases.
Outside India Registration Under NORKA Roots
Foreign nationals who are stranded outside India can register in online mode by following the given steps.
- First, you need to visit the NORKA Roots official website.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the section “OUTSIDE INDIA“. After this, a new page will open in front of you.
- On this page you will see the registration form, here you have to enter the following information.
- Name on Passport
- date of birth
- Passport number
- Currently Residential Country Name
- Habitat information in Kerala
- District Panchayat
- E mail ID
- Phone number
- After entering the details of all the above information, you click on the Next button given.
- On the next page, you have to provide some other asked information and click on the Submit button.
In this way, NORKA Roots Registration will be completed for your assistance of Rs 5000 for Outside India.
Inside India Registration Under NORKA Roots
Citizens returning from other states in India can register through the given steps.
- First, you need to visit the NORKA Roots official website.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the section “INSIDE INDIA“. After this, a new page will open in front of you.
- On this new page, you have to click on the “New registration in covid19 Jagratha” option in the Domestic Entry Permit section to go from one state to another.
- After clicking on the option, a new page will open in front of you. On this page, you have to enter your mobile number and click on the button of Verify.
- You will receive an OTP on your mobile phone which you have to register and verify yourself at the designated location.
- After this, the Inter-State Domestic Returnees Registration Form will open in front of you. In this form, you have to enter all the information asked and click on the Submit button.
In this way, NORKA Roots Registration will be completed for your assistance of Rs 5000 for Inside India.
In case you face any kind of problem on the official website of NORKA Roots registernorkaroots.org, you can get the solution of your problem on the toll-free helpline number provided.
Government Of Kerala
International Toll – Free : 0091 8802 012345
We hope that you will definitely find information related to NORKA Roots Registration on the official website at www. registernorkaroots.org beneficial. In this article, we have tried to answer all the questions you ask.
If you still have questions related to this then you can ask us through comments. In addition, you can also bookmark our website.