Information of Odisha COVID 19 Migrant Worker registration process@ covid19.odisha.gov.in will be provided to you in this article. The Odisha government has launched the covid19.odisha.gov.in portal to bring back the migrant laborers trapped in other states during the lock-down period.
This portal has been started with the purpose of providing registration and information of those laborers who are stuck in other states in case of lock-down. It will be mandatory for all such migrants to register on the covid19.odisha.gov.in portal to return to the state after completion of the lock-down period.
covid19.odisha.gov.in Portal – Migrant Workers Registration
The lock-down has been implemented by the central government in view of the corona virus infection in India. In this lock-down, many workers who were working in other states are stuck in the same state. All such laborers will be required to fill the COVID 19 Registration Form to return to the state at the end of the lock-down period.
Through this registration the data of migrant laborers from other states will be extracted. After including lock-down through this data, all migrant laborers will be quarantine for 14 days. This will help in preventing further spread of corona virus infection in the state. The process of this registration will have to be compulsory for all migrant laborers.
Overview of COVID 19 Migrant Worker Registration
|Name||Migrant Worker COVID 19 Registration|
|Launched By||Odisha Government|
|Benefit||Identification of infected workers|
|Objective||Treatment if the worker is infected|
|Beneficiary||Workers returned from other states|
|Category||Odisha Govt. Scheme|
Benefits of COVID 19 Migrant Worker Registration
Through the process of this registration, whoever comes to Odisha from other states can be quarantine for 14 days. This process will help a worker to prevent the infection from spreading further in the event of corona virus infection.
Using the data of all registered laborers after the lock-down ends, it will be very easy for the Odisha government to call back all the laborers. This COVID test facility will also be provided to workers who are coming back.
Terms & Conditions
You have to follow some guidelines to fill the COVID 19 Migrant Worker Registration Form. Here we are providing you information about some helpful guidelines.
- By registering on this portal, the state government can easily reach you and help you return to Odisha.
- Provide your mobile number and local contact information with your details, so that the authorities can easily contact them.
- Please make sure all fields are met correctly. Failure to provide this information will result in disciplinary action against the perpetrators.
- If you change your mind and do not want to return to Odisha, you can register and report on this portal.
- Please note that upon arrival in Odisha, all family members must comply with the quarantine rules for 14 days.
- An OTP will be sent to the phone number you provide. In addition, other information related to the registration process, return and quarantine system will be sent. So before registering, please be sure to provide the contact number.
- The above instructions will apply to travel restrictions/guidelines already issued and enforced. These are some of the policies adopted by the Government of Odisha to prevent the spread of coronavirus infection and will be reviewed by the government. All of the above instructions are required to register in order to use this portal.
Migrant Worker Registration at covid19.odisha.gov.in Portal
To register on the covid19.odisha.gov.in web portal, you have to follow the easy steps given below.
- First of all, you have to go to the web portal ଓଡ଼ିଶା ଫେରୁଥିବା covid19.odisha.gov.in. After this, the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the option “FILL OUT THE REGISTRATION FORM“,
- A new page will open in front of you, here you will be told about the Terms and Conditions.
- You can proceed by clicking the “REGISTER” button provided. Migrant Workers Odisha COVID 19 Registration Form will open in front of you.
- Here in this form, you have to enter all the information asked and upload all the necessary documents.
- Now click on the “SUBMIT” button. Your application will be submitted successfully.
- You can also print out this form for future use by clicking the PRINT button.
As per the guidelines issued by the Odisha government, all the migrant laborers who want to come back to Odisha after the lock-down period must compulsorily fill this COVID 19 registration form.
We hope that you will definitely find information related to COVID 19 Registration @covid19.odisha.gov.in beneficial. In this article, we have tried to answer all the questions you ask.
If you still have questions related to this then you can ask us through comments. In addition, you can also bookmark our website.