Friends, in this article we will provide you information regarding Odisha e-Certificate Application. Odisha Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik has launched an e-Certificate portal for Smartphone users in the digital age. With the help of this portal, all citizens will be able to get e-certificate online like income certificate, caste certificate, and residence certificate.
Odisha e-Certificate portal has been launched by Chief Minister Mr. Naveen Patnaik under 5T model on 28 December 2019. The project will be implemented by the Department of Revenue and Disaster Management. With the help of this e-Certificate portal, now all certificates can be obtained online without visiting government offices & tehsil. The online availability of these certificates will prove very helpful for the citizens.
Now any citizen of the state can apply online for any certificate from anywhere. With the help of this portal, no fee will be charged on online application of certificates. Senior government officials said that citizens will be able to get certificates through any common service center (CSC) of their choice or online from home. In this article, we will provide you the Odisha e-Certificate application process and other relevant information.
Odisha e-Certificate Objectives
- The portal has been launched by the Odisha government with the goal of making all facilities available to citizens at home.
- With the help of this portal, you will be able to apply online for all the certificates.
- Now all the citizens will be able to get many official certificates online without visiting the tehsil offices.
- The beginning of this e-Certificate portal will save both time and money of the citizens.
- A copy of caste certificate and resident certificate is sought from the applicant by various educational institutions and recruitment agencies. But now with the help of this portal, applicants will be able to use online e-Certificate.
List of e- Certificates
Schedule Caste Certificate
Schedule tribe Certificate
Procedure for Application Odisha e-Certificate
For online application of certificates with the help of Odisha e-Certificate portal, you have to follow the given steps: –
First step: – First of all you have to go to official website of Odisha e-District.
Second step: – Now you have to register on the portal to create a login account. It is a one-time process to take advantage of all the facilities. For this, you have to click on Register Here.
Third step: – Now you have to choose your name, email id, mobile number, district and create a password. After this, you click on Validate.
Fourth Step: – Now click on the login section, enter your name and OTP or password and fill in the CAPTCHA code and click on login.
Fifth step: – After successful login, you will have to click on the certificate for which to apply, after which the application form will open.
Sixth step: – Now provide all the information in the application form and upload all the documents.
Seventh step: – In the last step, you should check all the information and click on submit. After this, you will get an acknowledgment number with the help of which you can check the status of your application online.
Check Odisha e-Certificate Application Status
You can check your application status through the Odisha e-District official website. For this, you have to follow the given easy steps: –
First step: – First of all, you have to go to the official website of e-District.
Second step: – Now you have to login to the website, after that you have to click on the Application Status link.
Third step:- Now on the new page, you can check the status of your application online by entering the Reference No .
Features of Odisha e-Certificate Portal
Details of key features of e-Certificate portal are as follows: –
- With the help of online portal, the process of obtaining certificates will be made easier, which will save both time and money of citizens?
- In this online process, the applicant will not have to pay any kind of application fee.
- Now applicants will be able to get e-certificate in government institutions with the help of this portal.
You can contact the official email or toll free helpline number to get any information related to obtaining an e-certificate.
Official Email: – firstname.lastname@example.org
Helpline Number: – 1800-121-8242.
Similarly, for other interesting information related to the Government of Odisha, you were connected to our website WWW.INDIASCHEME.COM. Similarly, for updates related to other schemes, bookmark our website.
What is Odisha e-Certificate portal?
It is a portal started by Odisha government with the help of which you can apply online for all types of certificates.
How citizen can apply for a Service?
Citizens can register once on the online portal and enjoy all the services. In addition, you can avail all services through CSC Center.
Can all types of certificates be applied through e-Certificate portal?