All the important aspects of Odisha Labour Card List 2020 will be shared with you in this article. Here we are going to provide you with information about viewing the name in Odisha Labour Card List and downloading the beneficiary list. Along with this, we will also provide you information about the eligibility criteria for the application.
If you are a worker card holder in the state of Odisha then this article is very important for you because in this article, we will provide all the information about downloading the Labour Card beneficiary list with you. We will provide you the link to download the Labour Card beneficiary list according to your district.
Odisha Labour Card List 2020-21
Odisha Labour Card List 2020 has been released by Construction Workers & Welfare Board. You can download the beneficiary list in an online mode through the official website (labor.odisha.gov.in/). The B & OCW (RE & CS) Act has been established for the management of the building and other construction workers and the state. It also accommodates their wellbeing, wellbeing and government support measures and so forth.
Orissa Bhawan and other Employees Workers Welfare Board has been ordered to adjust the duty and classification of cess at the expense of development works under the Cess Act to expand the assets required to provide government assistance benefits to development laborers. Here in this article we will share with you all the necessary details in this regard.
Highlights of Odisha Labour Card
|Name||Odisha Labour Card|
|Launched By||Workers Welfare Board|
|Beneficiaries||Labour of State|
|Objective||Workers Welfare Board|
|Category||Odisha Govt. Schemes|
Features of Odisha Labour Card
Here are the details of the major features of Labour Card issued by Orissa Bhawan and other Employees Workers Welfare Board.
- Assistance in case of an accident
- Wife benefits after death
- Pension facilities
- Medical Expenses for Treatment
- Maternity Leave Benefit
- Assistance for funeral expenses
- Loans and advances for construction of the house
- Financial Assistance for skill up-gradation
- Education Assistance
- The assistance of the purchase of working tools
- The assistance of marriage of two dependent girl children of the beneficiary
Through the implementation of Odisha Labor Card, the State Government will work towards fulfilling the following objectives.
- Organization of Labor Government Support and Working Laws.
- Employment and professional direction to teenagers.
- Optimization of mechanical issues.
- Child Work Government Support.
- Inspection of safety ratios of manufacturing plants and organization of boilers and processing plants and boilers Acts and Rules.
- Social security schemes for modern laborers as ESI
While applying for Odisha labour card, the applicant must fulfill the eligibility criteria given below.
- Card can be issued only to a permanent resident Indian person of Odisha.
- The applicant must be 18 years or older on 1 January 2020.
- With this, the age of the applicant worker should not be more than 60 years.
- This card is being issued only for the benefit of workers.
- Proof of age (one of them)
- Birth certificate
- School leaving certificate
- Certificate issued by government medical officers
- Employment certificate
- 3 passport size images
Direct Links of Beneficiaries under Odisha Labour Card
Here we are providing you the direct link for Odisha labour card accordingly. Through these links, you can see the name in the beneficiary list according to your district.
|District Name||Number Of Beneficiaries|
Step by Step Guide to Download Odisha Labour Card List
You can check the Odisha labour card beneficiary list in online mode by following the guide given below.
- First, you need to visit the official website of Construction Workers Welfare Board
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the Report section.
- Information from the district wise Beneficiary List will appear on your computer and mobile screen.
- Here you choose your district.
- After you select the district, the information of the beneficiary list will appear on your computer and mobile screen.
Odisha Labour Card Application Process
To apply for Odisha Labour Card, you have to fill an application form. You can get the application form from the nearest office of the department. In this application form, you have to enter all the necessary information and submit it to the officer with 20 registration fees.
Employment Exchange Registration Procedure
To register yourself in Odisha state employment exchange, you have to follow the steps given below.
- First the applicant has to visit the respective employment office.
- Here you have to get Form XI from the concerned officer. The registration process will be completed only through this form.
- You have to enter all the necessary information in this form and attach the following documents to the form.
- Marksheet and other original documents
- school-leaving Certificate
- Photocopy of certificate and mark sheet of matriculation.
- Photocopy of mark sheet with a certificate of +2
- Mark sheet with a certificate of graduation
- Post-graduation certificate and mark sheet.
- Photocopy of experience certificate
- Photocopy of residential proof.
- Service certificate of father/mother/brother / sister (in case of government service holder) living outside the original districts.
- Caste certificate (if any).
- PH certificate (if any).
- Passport size photograph.
- Certificate of approval
- Along with all the documents, you should submit the form to the concerned officer.
Ministry of Building and Construction Workers Board
Structure and Other Development Labor ‘(RER & CS) Building and other development laborers to control occupation and state control and adjust their safety, wellbeing and government support measures and set up demonstrations for a variety of related or accidental remedies Has been. The Department of Construction and Labor of the state of Odisha takes care of all the leaders who are working under them and provides them various opportunities and assets.
For any type of information and solution to the problem, you can get help through the helpline phone number and email ID given.
Toll Free Helpline Number: – +91674-2390079/ +91674-2390028/ +91674-2390013/ 155335
Email ID: – email@example.com.
We hope that you will definitely find information related to Odisha Labour Card List beneficial. In this article, we have tried to answer all the questions you ask.
If you still have questions related to this then you can ask us through comments. In addition, you can also bookmark our website.