NFSA Odisha Ration Card Beneficiary List 2020, Village / Block Wise PDS Ration Card Beneficiary List & Status Check, NFSA Card Beneficiary List and all other important aspects will be shared with you in these articles. Through the ration card by the Government of Odisha, many benefits are provided to the families.
In India, ration cards are issued by each state to provide many facilities to the poor. Through this, poor families can purchase food grains and other essential items from the government fair price shop at affordable prices. Here in this article, we will share with you the online application of Odisha Ration Card, eligibility and other necessary information.
Odisha PDS Ration Card New List – Updated
Ration card is known as an extremely important document in every state of India. Through this, many benefits are provided to the citizens by the state government. In Odisha, mainly three types of ration cards are issued, which distribute food grains according to the family’s economic status and the number of members.
Along with this, the Ration Card also plays an important role in the application of various types of other certificates. Through ration card, you can also apply for passport, income certificate, caste certificate and residence certificate. Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe families are also given the benefit of reservation under this.
Overview of Odisha Ration Card List
|Scheme Name||Odisha Ration Card|
|Launched By||Food & Consumer Affairs Department|
|Beneficiaries||People of State|
|Objective||Availability of food grains at affordable rates|
|Benefits||Families in Odisha|
|Category||Odisha Govt. Scheme|
If you want to apply for a new ration card in Odisha, then you will have to fulfill the given eligibility criteria.
- Only citizens of India can apply for a new ration card.
- Along with this, a person must be a permanent resident of Odisha state to apply for Odisha new ration card.
- A person can apply for only one ration card.
To apply for a new ration card in Odisha, you will need the following documents.
- Aadhar Card
- Address proof
- Passport size photo
- Bank Passbook
- income certificate
- Ration card surrender receipt if transferred.
- Photo identity proof of all family members.
Types of Ration Card in Odisha
Like other states in India, three types of ration cards are issued in the state of Odisha according to the economic status of the family. Here we are providing you information about them.
- Above Poverty Line (APL):- APL Card (White Colour) is issued to families with income above Rs. 100000.
- Below Poverty Line (BPL):- APL cards (Pink Colour) are issued to families with income below Rs 24,200.
- Antyodya Anna Yojana (AAY):- Landless laborers, marginal farmers, artisans, craftsmen, widows, sick persons, illiterate, disabled adults with no means of subsistence fall under this category.
Subsidized Rice Quantity Given To The Ration Card Holder
The amount of rice to be provided to each ration card holder as per his ration card can be seen in the following table according to the subsidy.
|BPL Families||25 KG||Family||Rs 1/kg|
|BPL Rice for APL families of 8KBK||25 KG||family||Rs 1/kg|
|AAY families||25 KG||Family||Rs 1/kg|
|Families of fishermen (RORC)||25 KG||Family||Rs 1/kg|
|PLOs families||25 KG||Family||Rs 1/kg|
|SC /ST||15 KG||Individual||Rs 1/kg|
|Differently-abled persons||10 KG||Individual||Rs 1/KG|
Benefits of having a Ration Card
All the applicants who have ration card will be given the following benefits.
- You can use the Ration Card as an identity document.
- Through this, one can easily apply for other certificates.
- Cardholders will get subsidized ration from fair price shops.
- Kerosene is made available to BPL category families through ration cards.
Odisha Ration Card Application Procedure
In case you fulfill all the above eligibility criteria, you can apply for Odisha Ration Card by following the steps given.
- First, visit the official website of the Food & Civil Supply government of Odisha. The homepage of the website will look something like this.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the e-Bitaran option. Along with this, you can also go directly to this page by clicking on the link given below.
Direct Link: – foododisha.in/eBitaran.asp
- A new page will open. Here you have to scroll down the page and click on the “Odisha Ration Card Application Form” option.
- Odisha application form will open in PDF format on your and mobile screen.
- You have to download this form and take a print out of the form.
- Now after entering all the requested information in this application form, after attaching the necessary documents, submit them to your nearest DFO office.
- In this way your Odisha Ration Card application process will be completed.
The ration card will be made available to you within 30 to 60 days after the completion of the Odisha Ration Card application process.
Download Odisha PDS Ration Card List Online
If you want to check the Odisha Ration Card List, then you have to follow the easy steps given below.
- First, visit the official website of PDS Odisha. The homepage of the website will look something like the image below.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to select the options given.
- After selecting all this information, you click on the “Get Report” button.
Now Odisha Ration Card List 2020 will appear on your computer and mobile screen. You can also download this list by clicking on the Export option.
Check List Of Dealers under Odisha Ration Card
You can check the List Of Dealers under Odisha Ration Card through the official website. For this you have to follow the easy steps given below.
- First, visit the official website of Food Odisha.
- On the homepage of the website, you will be given options for district and block elections. Select your district and block here.
- After selecting the district and block, click on the Show button provided nearby.
The list of dealers will appear on your computer and mobile screen as in the picture above.
Table of District wise Odisha FPS Dealer List
|District Name||No. Of FPS Dealer|
Table of District wise No. of Depots
|District Name||No. Of Depots Registered|
After the implementation of the National Food Security Act (NFSA), 2013 in the state of Odisha, an increased amount of ration will be provided per family member at a cheaper cost. Under this Act, rice will be supplied at Rs.1 per kg and rice at Rs.5 per kg. Here we are providing you information of the families who will be given benefits under (NFSA).
- PVTG Category Family
- Families living without shelter
- Destitute and begging families
- Widows and other single women who have no support.
- More than 40% disabled person
- Older persons above 60 years who do not have any kind of support.
- Daily workers
- People suffering from leprosy / HIV and other serious diseases
In case you face any problem above, you can get help at the helpline number given below.
- Toll-Free No. 1967
- Consumer Advice Centre – 1800-3456760
- Food Supplies & Consumer Welfare Department,
- Odisha State Secretariat, Secretariat Marg,
- Unit-2, Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
- E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope that you will definitely find information related to Odisha Ration Card List beneficial. In this article, we have tried to answer all the questions you ask.
If you still have questions related to this then you can ask us through comments. In addition, you can also bookmark our website.
What are the major benefits of ration cards?
Through this, poor families get food, flour, pulses, kerosene oil and other facilities from the government fair rate shop.
What are the documents required for application of new ration card in Odisha?
To apply for a new ration card, you should have Aadhaar card, bank account details, marital status documents and income certificate.
How much time will be taken by the Ministry to issue the Ration Card?
Generally, ration card is issued in 30-40 days after verification.