Odisha Ration Card List has been released. Here you can see the status of Odisha Ration Card, NFSA Card Beneficiary List. With this, we will also share with you the importance of ration card. The Government of Odisha will provide many benefits to the residents of the state through ration cards.
Ration cards are issued by each state to provide many facilities to the poor. Through this, poor families can purchase food grains and other essential items from the government fair price shop at affordable prices. Here in this article, we will share with you the online application of Odisha Ration Card, eligibility and other necessary information.
Odisha PDS Ration Card List
Ration card is known as an extremely important document in every state of India. Through this, many benefits are provided to the citizens by the state government. In Odisha, mainly three types of ration cards are issued, which distribute food grains according to the family’s economic status and the number of members.
Along with this, the Ration Card also plays an important role in the application of various types of other certificates. Through ration card, you can also apply for passport, income certificate, caste certificate and residence certificate. Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe families are also given the benefit of reservation under this.
Overview of Odisha Ration Card List
|Scheme Name||Odisha Ration Card|
|Launched By||Food & Consumer Affairs Department|
|Beneficiaries||People of State|
|Objective||Availability of food grains at affordable rates|
|Benefits||Families in Odisha|
|Category||Odisha Govt. Scheme|
If you want to apply for a new ration card in Odisha, then you will have to fulfill the given eligibility criteria.
- Only citizens of India can apply for a new ration card.
- Along with this, a person must be a permanent resident of Odisha state to apply for Odisha new ration card.
- A person can apply for only one ration card.
To apply for a new ration card in Odisha, you will need the following documents.
- Aadhar Card
- Address proof
- Passport size photo
- Bank Passbook
- income certificate
- Ration card surrender receipt if transferred.
- Photo identity proof of all family members.
Odisha Ration Card Application Procedure
In case you fulfill all the above eligibility criteria, you can apply for Odisha Ration Card by following the steps given.
- First, visit the official website of the Food & Civil Supply government of Odisha. The homepage of the website will look something like this.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the e-Bitaran option. Along with this, you can also go directly to this page by clicking on the link given below.
Direct Link: – /foododisha.in/eBitaran.asp
- A new page will open. Here you have to scroll down the page and click on the option “Ration Card Application Form under NFSA-2013“.
- Odisha application form will open in PDF format on your and mobile screen.
- You have to download this form and take a print out of the form.
- Now after entering all the requested information in this application form, after attaching the necessary documents, submit them to your nearest DFO office.
- In this way your Odisha Ration Card application process will be completed.
The ration card will be made available to you within 30 to 60 days after the completion of the Odisha Ration Card application process.
Check List Of Dealers under Odisha Ration Card
You can check the List Of Dealers under Odisha Ration Card through the official website. For this you have to follow the easy steps given below.
- First, visit the official website of Food Odisha.
- On the homepage of the website, you will be given options for district and block elections. Select your district and block here.
- After selecting the district and block, click on the Show button provided nearby.
The list of dealers will appear on your computer and mobile screen as in the picture above.
Download Odisha PDS Ration Card List Online
If you want to check the Odisha Ration Card List, then you have to follow the easy steps given below.
- First, visit the official website of PDS Odisha. The homepage of the website will look something like the image below.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to select the options given.
- After selecting all this information, you click on the “Get Report” button.
Now Odisha Ration Card List will appear on your computer and mobile screen. You can also download this list by clicking on the Export option.
We hope that you will definitely find information related to Odisha Ration Card List beneficial. In this article, we have tried to answer all the questions you ask.
If you still have questions related to this then you can ask us through comments. In addition, you can also bookmark our website.