National Common Mobility Card Apply Online| NCMC 2021 Registration| One Nation One Mobility Card Apply Online
One Nation One Mobility Card is developed by our nation’s Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 28 December 2020. The NCMC will enable people to pay a variety of transportation charges including metro services and toll tax across the country. The first driverless train of Delhi Metro was also flagged off through video conferencing by our country’s Prime Minister Narendra Modi. Citizens of the country can apply for NCMC Registration and also check how to apply for this card online. Through this card it will be possible to make many types of payments, which will also save people’s time.
One Nation One Mobility Card
The National Common Mobility Card issued by the central government is an inter-operative transport card that allows card holders to pay for their bus travel, toll tax, parking fees, retail shopping and even withdraw money. Can. Last financial year, PM Modi launched the One Nation One Mobility Card initiative to connect Vastral to the apparel park area, inaugurating the 6.5 km stretch of the Ahmedabad Metro phase. Citizens of the country can apply for NCMC Registration issued by the Central Government. Citizens will not have to face any kind of hassle in making payments anywhere through this card. People traveling in the country also will not face any kind of problem in paying anywhere and people can pay easily. One can also contact the bank to apply under this card.
Highlights of National Common Mobility Card
|Scheme Name||One Nation One Mobility Card|
|Launched By||By Pradhan Mantri Narendra Modi|
|Objective||Payment Facility in Metro Trains|
|Category||Central Govt. Schemes|
NCMC Registration Online
The RuPay contactless card with the central government-issued NCMC is now available with about 25 banks, including SBI and PNB as debit, credit or prepaid cards. If you want to get RuPay card, then you have to contact RuPay card with your bank. NCMC has to approach banks on the card debit/credit / pre-paid card product platform for issuance. Customers can use the One Nation One Mobility Card to make payments in all areas including metro, bus, suburban railway, toll, parking, smart city and retail shopping. The NCMC card can also be issued from Paytm Payments Bank. Dubbed as the One Nation One Mobility Card, the inter-operative transport will allow cardholders to withdraw money in addition to payment options. The card is supported by ‘Swagat’, an automatic fair collection gate launched by the country’s Prime Minister Narendra Modi, and an open-loop automatic fair collection system ‘Swackera’ under the Make in India initiative. This is a kind of NCMC card developed by Made in India and the country will no longer have to depend on foreign technology. Few select countries in the world have this technique of inter-country operation.
One Nation One Mobility Card Other Features
This card will be substantial by the public authority everywhere on the nation. The cost stopping charge can be paid through One Nation One Mobility Card and this card can be utilized to pull out money from shopping and ATMs. One Nation One Card was dispatched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi in 2019 in Ahmedabad, Gujarat. The NCMC Card will act like an ATM card through which numerous offices can profit. In the coming time, the customer will at this point don’t have to keep numerous cards. This card has been dispatched with a computerized eye on Digital India. Before long the office of One Nation One Mobility Card will be executed the nation over. Numerous private and government banks of the nation are giving this card.
Objective of One Nation One Mobility Card
The fundamental target of the One Nation One Mobility Card is to give coordinated admittance to pay public vehicle. Other check card offices will likewise be given through this card. As shopping should be possible through this card and cash, that can likewise be removed from ATMs. Presently travelers won’t need to introduce long queues to get metro tokens through One Nation One card. Cash will be deducted straightforwardly from the traveler’s record through this card. This will set aside both time and cash and acquire straightforwardness the framework. This is a significant improvement toward modernization.
One Nation One Mobility Card Key Points
- One Nation One Mobility Card is also known as National Common Mobility Card.
- One Nation One Mobility Card is an automated fare collection system.
- The card was launched by the central government on 4 March 2019 with the tagline of One Nation 1 card.
- A Nilekani committee was formed by the Reserve Bank of India through which the idea of One Nation One Mobility Card was issued.
- This card can also be used for shopping, banking transactions etc.
- The RuPay Debit Card issued by 25 banks in the last 18 months can be swiped for metro travel and the same card will have the features of One Nation One Mobility Card.
- The One Nation One Mobility Card will also serve as a smartphone collection system. Through which entry and exit can be done from the metro station.
- The AFC system will fully accept the One Nation One Mobility Card in the Delhi Metro Phase 4 project.
- Now new debit cards will be issued by the banks, the feature of One Nation One Mobility Card will be given.
- Up to Rs. 2000 shopping can be done through this card without PIN and OTP.
NCMC Card Benefits & Features
- One Nation One card will provide an integrated access so that Metro passengers will be able to pay the ticket.
- Through this card, passengers will not need to be engaged in long lines, this will save both time and money.
- Transparency in the system will come through this facility.
- RuPay cards provided by 25 banks in the last 18 months will have the features of One Nation One card.
- The money will be deducted from the account as soon as the passengers punch this card.
- This facility is not limited to metro trains only. The card can also be used to pay passengers at the airport or to pay the bus fares.
- If you also want to get One Nation One mobility card then you have to contact your bank.
- Many types of cashbacks are also being provided by the government to promote this card.
- A 5 member committee was formed by public authority. The recommendation of beginning One Nation One Card was given by this panel.
- This card will be validated by governments across the country.
- Through this card, fees can be paid from toll parking and this card can be used to withdraw cash from ATMs, for making payments at shopping malls.
- This card will work like an ATM card.
- Now consumers will not have to keep many cards.
- 25 private and government banks of the country are providing this card.
- Card facility will be started in the entire Delhi Metro network by 2022
Eligibility and important documents
- Only a permanent resident of India can apply under the scheme.
- Applicant should have his own personal bank account.
- Aadhar Card
- Ration card
- proof of identification
- residence certificate
- Passport size photograph
- mobile number
National Common Mobility Card
This National Common Mobility Card is used like RuPay Card and this initiative of NCMC will eliminate all travel related problems of citizens. Sometimes, citizens of the country do not have the change to pay in cash while traveling in metro, bus, train or toll and parking. To overcome this problem of the people, an automated fare collection system has been introduced. This National Common Mobility Card system is imported from abroad by India. We know that these systems were created by different players, a card issued in 1 city does not work in another city. Thus, various ministries, departments and banks have been asked by the government to resolve the issue. Now the dream of NCMC has finally come true through the Prime Minister of our country.
One Nation One Mobility Card Working on RuPay Card Platform
Citizens of the country can also withdraw money using this One Nation One Mobility Card. Citizens of our country can use this RuPay card to travel to metros in any part of the country. In simple words, the central government has merged the RuPay card with the mobility card. Official sources have revealed that NCMC cards are bank-issued cards on the debit/credit / pre-paid card product platform. Any customer can use this One Nation One card to make payments across all segments including metro, bus, suburban railway, toll, parking, smart city and retail shopping. This NCMC card will have the value stored on the card that will support offline transactions across all travel requirements with minimal financial risks for all involved stakeholders. In addition, the card will also include a service area facility that supports operator-specific applications such as monthly passes, season tickets etc.
Automatic Fare Collection System (AFC)
The major challenge associated with the implementation of the automatic fair collection system in our country till date is considered to be the lack of an indigenous solution provider. AFC systems (gates, readers / verifiers, backend infrastructure, etc.) are the core of any transit operator, which automates the fake collection process. The AFC systems that have been deployed at various metro locations belong to foreign players. Therefore, to avoid vendor lock-in and create inter-operable system. The National Common Mobility Card (NCMC) has been developed through the Make in India initiative. The central government is to ensure uninterrupted travel in metros and other transport systems. Apart from this, the government also wants the convenience of citizens in retail shopping and shopping.
How to apply for One Nation One Mobility Card
You can easily apply for the One Nation One Mobility Card through the below provided steps:
- First of all you need to visit the bank branch in which you have your personal account.
- From the specific counter of your bank ask for the One Nation One Mobility Card application form.
- Get the application form and fill the form carefully and properly in appropriate manner.
- After filling the form attach all the required documents and submit this form to same bank branch.
- After the complete procedure you will be able to get your NCMC card.
NCMC launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi
Prime Minister Narendra Modi has inaugurated India’s first driverless train operation on the Magenta Line of the Delhi Metro, with the introduction of fully operational National Common Mobility Card (NCMC) services on the Airport Express Line, as well as Janakpuri West and Botanical Gardens Connects to. These innovations through the Prime Minister of India are going to usher in a new era of travel, comfort and enhanced mobility for the residents of Delhi-NCR. With the introduction of driverless trains on the Magenta Line of the Delhi Metro, this DMRC is considered in the elite league of the 7% metro network of the world, which can operate without drivers.
- It has also been announced by DMRC that after 37 km of magenta line, they are also preparing to introduce driverless technology on the 57 km Pink Line Corridor (Shiv Vihar-Majlis Park) by mid-2021.
- Through this, the driverless network on Delhi Metro will be extended to about 94kms, which is about 9% of the total network of Delhi Metro.
- People can use the National Common Mobility Card to travel in these driverless trains.
Driverless Trains Started for the First Time in India
The driverless trains run by the government will be fully automated, requiring minimal human intervention and eliminating the possibility of human errors. Delhi Metro has been a pioneer in offering technology-driven solutions for passenger comfort and is another step in the same direction. It has been reported by officials that the driverless train technology has set standards for automation known as Grade of Automation (GoA). In GoA 1, the trains are driven by a driver, and in GoA 2 and GoA 3, the role of the driver is reduced to operating doors and the starting and stopping of trains is automatic to take over in case of an emergency. In Goa 4, the trains are set to a completely unattended operation mode. On the Magenta Line between Janakpuri West and Botanical Gardens, Goa will be adopted for 3 services.
- Delhi Metro will also start using the National Express Mobility Card from Monday on the Airport Express line.
- Passengers carrying RuPay debit cards issued by 23 banks in the last 18 months will be allowed to swipe for the metro journey.
- Now passengers from any corner of the country can travel on the Airport Express Line using this card.
- This facility will be made available on the entire Delhi Metro network by the year 2022.
We hope that you will definitely find information related to One Nation One Mobility Card beneficial. In this article, we have tried to answer all the questions you ask.
If you still have questions related to this then you can ask us through comments. In addition, you can also bookmark our website.