Assam Orunodoi Scheme Application Form PDF Download Online, Orunodoi Scheme Registration Form & Beneficiary List Details will be shared with you in this article. Assam Government has recently launched the Assam Orunodoi Scheme for the year 2021. In this article, we will share with you the important information related to this scheme. The scheme has been launched to protect the rights of the people of Assam.
Under this scheme, the state government will provide financial assistance in the form of nutritional and medicinal support to 830 poor families. Under this scheme, financial assistance of Rs 830 per month will be given to 17 lakh state resident families eligible for purchase of eligible food items. It is being talked about to increase the number of beneficiaries of this scheme to 25 lakh in the coming days.
Orunodoi Scheme 2021 Registration
The Assam government is going to launch the Orunodoi Scheme on 2 October 2020. Through this scheme, 17 lakh eligible families of the state will be provided financially. According to the Finance Minister of Assam, Himanta Biswa Sarma, under this scheme, families will be given Rs 830 as a subsidy on the purchase of food items. It has been described as the foremost bead by the Finance Minister.
Assam Arunodoi Scheme is going to be the biggest direct benefit transfer scheme of the state through which 15 to 17 thousand families will be benefited for the assembly voting demographic. After the launch on 02 October, the process of selection of beneficiaries will be started from 17 August 2020. They will receive consecutively, main day totals starting in October 2020.
Overview of Direct Benefit Transfer Orunodoi Scheme
|Scheme Name||Assam Orunodoi Scheme or Arunodoi Scheme|
|Launched by||Govt. of Assam|
|Implemented By||Finance Department of Assam|
|Major Benefits||Financial Assistance of Rs 830|
|Scheme Objective||Provide Financial Assistance to Poor Family|
|Category||Assam Govt. Schemes|
Objective of Assam Orunodoi Scheme
The main objective of the Assam Orunodoi scheme is to implement various services in the state. The scheme will have various types of benefits that will be provided to the beneficiary families. The main objective of starting this scheme is to help the citizens of the state for their happy life. Giving information about this scheme in the Finance Minister, it will be said that through orunodoi scheme, efforts will be made to end the financial crises of the families suffering from financial crises.
Benefits of Assam Orunodoi Scheme
Under this scheme, the following benefits will be given to the beneficiary families –
- For foundation improvement, 25 lakhs per school for 200-grade schools will be given as pilot projects.
- For the successful implementation of this scheme, under which an amount of Rs 2800 crores has been reserved, under which 10 lakh rupees are to be given every year from DBT to 27 lakh helpless families.
- Financial assistance of 830 per month means annual support of about 10,000 to the family.
- Napkin will be provided free of cost to girl students in government and government aided schools from Assam Government VI to XII.
- Apart from this, the Government of Assam has started the Sarba mega DBT scheme from August 17 and the beneficiary’s choice will start from the field level advisory group.
Subsidy amount will be given as per the following table on various types of essential goods purchased from beneficiary shops –
|Procure Medicines||400 rupees|
|50% subsidy for 4 kg of pulses||200 rupees|
|50% subsidy for 4 kg of sugar||80 rupees|
|Fruits and vegetable||150 rupees|
|Total amount||830 rupees|
In Assam Orunodoi scheme, the following people will be given priority based on the details of eligible persons.
- Families with widowed women
- Unmarried women
- Family with a disabled member
- Divorced women
- Poor families who did not get free ration card
- Poor families with National Food Security Scheme (NFSS) card
- Families with two- or three-wheeler, tractors can benefit under self-help groups.
Not Eligible Applicant
According to the list of eligible persons, the following persons will not be given priority.
- The doctors
- Income tax payer
- Departmental government employee
- Former and current Member of Parliament / Member of Legislative Assembly
- Family in which there are no female members.
- Family of washing machines or AC
- 15 bighas of agricultural land, four wheelers, refrigerators, families with income above Rs 2
- Those who have their own tractor are not eligible for the scheme.
- Widow women
- Unmarried women
- Divorced women
- Separate family member
Assam Orunodoi Scheme Selection Procedure
Under this scheme, the assistance amount will be distributed among the beneficiaries through direct benefit transfer (DBT) directly through the bank account. Assistance will be distributed among all the beneficiaries for the next five years. Disabled in this scheme. Preference will be given to widows, divorced, unmarried and disabled women. Following procedure will be followed for selection of beneficiaries in Assam Orunodoi scheme.
- The scheme will be launched on October 02. According to the district-level monitoring committee guidelines, a list of all eligible applicant women will be prepared.
- The list of eligible applicants will be examined by a government undertaking, and it will be passed.
- A district-level monitoring committee will be formed for the selection of candidates, this committee will finalize the list of applications submitted by the officials concerned.
- An application form will be given to fill the eligible applicants, the concerned authorities will also collect other details of the applicants.
- After the approval of the final list of applicants, the final beneficiary selected list will be uploaded on the portal.
- The beneficiary list will be reviewed after the end of each financial year to eliminate errors of contribution letters.
Orunodoi Scheme Online Application Procedure
In the event of the above eligibility criteria being fulfilled, the applicant can complete the application process before the last date.
- First of all, applicants have to visit the official website of the Assam Orunodoi scheme. After this, the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you will see the Application Form PDF option. You have to click on this option.
- Click on this option and download a PDF copy and print it out.
- Now fill this application form and submit it with all the necessary documents to the concerned department.
We hope that you will definitely find information related to Assam Orunodoi scheme beneficial. In this article, we have tried to answer all the questions you ask.
If you still have questions related to this then you can ask us through comments. In addition, you can also bookmark our website.