TN Patta Chitta Land Ownership Records Online at eservices.tn.gov.in Patta Chitta Portal, Tamilnadu Patta Chitta Land Record, Online Status தமிழ்நாடு நில தகவல். We will provide you all information about the online application, eligibility, application status, and validity of TN Patta Chitta. Now you do not need to spend money at CSC Center, you can apply for online Patta Chitta from home.
Patta Chitta is an extremely important government record issued by the Government of Tamil Nadu. The Tamil Nadu government has launched an official web portal that has been launched with the objective of digitizing land records. You can digitize your land records in Tamil Nadu for the year 2019 and 2020 with the help of this portal.
Patta’s name comes to our mind as soon as the name of the land record comes and how to get Tamil Nadu Patta Chitta? Eligibility for Patta, What is the validity of TN Patta Chitta? Etc., questions arise. In this article, we will try to answer all your questions, so you read this article completely.
What is a Patta?
The Patta is a legal and important document issued by the Government of Tamil Nadu in the name of the real owner of the property. It serves as a revenue record of a specific piece of land. It is also known as “Record of Rights” (ROR). Patta includes the following details: –
- Name of the property owner
- Name of the district concerned, taluka and village
- Patta number
- Survey Number and Subdivision
- Land Area Information and Tax Details
- Description of land being wetland or dryland
What is a Chitta?
It is a legal revenue document giving information about an immovable property which is issued by the concerned Village Administration Officer (VAO) and Thaluka office. Chitta provides relevant details about ownership, size, area of a land.
By this, in priority, the land is classified into Nanjai (wetland) and Punjai (dry land). The term “Nanjai” refers to a specific land or area with water bodies like canals, rivers, ponds, etc. while the word “Panjai” refers to the association of lesser water bodies with the land.
Note: Tamil Nadu government did not issue Chitta until 2015. At that time Patta and Chitta were merged into one document with all the relevant details mentioned in the Patta.
Chitta Land Ownership
Information about land and revenue can be obtained through a mind document. Land can often be divided into the following categories.
- Wetland (nanjai)
- Dryland (punjai).
Key Points of TN Patta Chitta Land Record Portal
|Portal Name||TN Patta Chitta Land Record|
|Categories in Article||Patta Chitta, Tamil nadu Land Records, TN Patta View Status Check|
|Launched By||Tamil Nadu State Government|
|Beneficiaries||People of Tamil Nadu|
|Objective||Facilitating access to information through digitization|
|Department Name||Revenue Department|
|Category||Tamil Nadu Govt. Schemes|
To apply for Patta Chitta documents through the official website of Tamil Nadu Land Records, you will need the following documents.
- Proof of possession – You must present an identity to prove that your land belongs to you. You can submit the following documents as a land possession.
- Electricity bill
- Paid tax receipt
- For verification, you have to submit the sales deed along with the photocopy to the Tehsildar or concerned office.
Procedure to Apply TN Patta Chitta Online
You can easily apply for Patta Chitta by following the given steps: –
- First of all, you have to visit the Official Website of the Department of Revenue, Tamil Nadu.
- On the homepage of the official website, click on “View Patta & FMB / Chitta / TSLR Extract“.
- Now you have to select your District and Area on the new page. As an area, you will be given the option of urban and rural. Select your respective urban or rural area and click ‘Submit‘.
For urban Area
- Select your district, taluka, and village and select one from Patta or Survey Number and fill the CAPTCHA code and click “Submit“.
For rural Area
- Enter your district, taluka, city, ward, block, survey number, subdivision number, and click on “Submit” while filling the CAPTCHA code.
If all the details are found correct, the Town Survey Land Register will issue a certificate online with a specific property or land information, which will include information such as type of land survey number, locality, municipal gate number etc.
In case you apply online for the lease document through Tamil Nadu Land Records official website, you will have to pay an amount of Rs 100 in online mode.
How to Check the Status of TN Patta Chitta
The major stage to check Patta Chitta status is as follows:-
- Go to the Tamil Nadu E-District Official Website.
- Enter the ‘Application ID’ and the mentioned ‘Captcha Values’.
- After that you click on “Get Status“, now you will be able to see the status of Patta Chitta application.
Transfer of Patta Chitta
The transfer of Patta Chitta is done in the event of a property sale. The process of Patta transfer is similar to the registration process for Patta land. Documents required for transfer of TN Patta Chitta are as follows: –
- Copy of land sale record
- Proof of possession of property, water or electricity bill etc.
- An affidavit
The major stages of Patta Chitta transfer are as follows: –
- For this you should submit an application to your nearest Tehsildar office.
- Your application will be accepted or rejected after examination of the specified property based on the documents provided with the application form.
Validation of your Patta Certificate
You can check the validity of issued certificates online, for this you have to take some steps after which the status of Patta Chitta will be reflected.
- Go to the official website.
- Click on “Verify Patta”.
- Enter the ‘Reference Number’ and click on ‘Submit
Procedure to View A Register Extract
- To view, first go to the official website.
- Go to the “View Patta Copy / A-Register Extract” option on the homepage of the website.
- From the drop-down menu, click on the button “View A-Register Extract“.
- A new page will open in front of you, here you select the district, taluka, village.
- Enter survey No. and select subdivision number
- Enter the captcha code given in the picture and submit it.
- Documents will appear on your computer screen.
Procedure to Know Your Application Status
- To view, first, go to the official website.
- Select the option of “Know your Application Status” on the homepage of the website.
- A new page will open in front of you, enter the application ID and the CAPTCHA code.
- Click on the “Check Status” button. All information will appear on your screen.
Verification of Poramboke Land
- To verify the Porambok land, you have to go to the “E-Services” section on the official website.
- Click on the “Verify Poramboke Land” option which is available on the homepage.
- A new page will open in front of you, on this page you will need to enter the following details.
- Survey Number
- Subdivision Number
- Enter the details and click on the “Submit” button to get the land-related information.
In case of any type of problem on the portal, candidates can contact email@example.com.
We hope that you will definitely find information related to TN Patta Chitta Land Record beneficial. In this article, we have tried to answer all the questions you ask.
If you still have questions related to this then you can ask us through comments. In addition, you can also bookmark our website.
How to view Patta Chitta online from Tamil Nadu?
Information about view Patta Chitta online is given in the article, so you should read this article carefully.
Is it important to have a Patta?
Yes, Patta certifies that the person legally owns the land or property. Also, if there is a dispute related to the property, the Patta can be issued as evidence.
How can I transfer Patta?
The legal heir has the right to transfer the Patta in his name in the event of the death of the owner of the land or property in the absence of the will. In the event of a will by a deceased person, the beneficiary can transfer the Patta in his name with the consent of others. For further information in this regard, read the heading “Transfer of Patta Chitta”.
What do you mean by Patta, Chitta and TSLR?
For more information related to this, read the above article completely.