You can get scholarship through PFMS Login here. PFMS Scholarship (Public Financial Management System) launched in collaboration with the Ministry of Finance is a very important scholarship program. All students who cannot afford higher education due to their financial status can avail of this scholarship.
Here in this article, we will share with you the important aspect of scholarship initiated by the Public Financial Management System (PFMS). Along with this, we will share with you details such as eligibility criteria, the application process, documents required to apply for PFMS scholarship and the process of knowing the payment in scholarship.
PFMS Login @pfms.nic.in
All students who have forgotten the dream of pursuing higher education due to their financial status can continue their studies through the PFMS Scholarship. The scholarship has been started by the Ministry of Finance for students who are unable to pay their college fees due to their financial status.
Through the implementation of this scholarship, many incentives will be provided to students belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, and Other Backward Castes. Along with this, subject assistance will also be given to the students coming from economically backward and plain areas.
Overview of the PFMS Scholarship
|Scholarship Name||PFMS Scholarship|
|Launched By||Public Financial Management System|
|Department Name||Ministry of Finance|
List of Scholarships under PFMS
- PFMS Scholarship 2019 to Universities/College Students
- PFMS 2019 Post Matric Scholarship for SC Students
- The PFMS Pre-Matric Scholarship 2019 for SC Students
- PFMS National Student Means cum Merit Scholarship
- PFMS Scholarship 2019 National Scheme for Incentive for the girl child for secondary education
- pfms.nic.in scholarship 2019 Top Class Education Scheme for SC
- The pfms.nic.in scholarship for Up-gradation of Merit of SC Students
- pfms.nic.in scholarship for Post-Matric Scholarship for OBCs
To apply for this scholarship you have to fulfill the eligibility criteria given below.
- Only permanent resident students in India can avail the scholarship.
- The annual income of the family should be less than 6 lakh rupees.
- The applicant must be between 18 and 25 years old.
- Only the student who has passed the minimum examination of the 10th is eligible for the application.
The details of the documents you need for online registration in this scholarship are as follows.
- Aadhar Card
- School fee receipt
- 10th class mark sheet
- 12th class mark sheet
- Passport size photo
- Family income certificate
PFMS Scholarship 2020 Login Online Registration Procedure
In case the applicants fulfill the eligibility criteria given above, you can register online through the given steps.
- First, visit pfms.nic.in/NewDefaultHome.aspx
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the “PFMS Scholarship Student Registration” After this, a new page will open in front of you.
- Here you have to select “Scholarship to Universities / College Students” in the Register section.
- You have to select your Education Board and Class 12 passing year details.
- Next, you have to enter your bank account number, branch name, and IFSC Code.
- In the drop-down menu you have to select your category and click “Search”.
- The system will search the name and automatically fill-up the form displayed on the screen.
- Create your user ID and password by entering the mobile number and email ID.
- Now upload all the documents and fill the captcha code and click on the “Submit” link.
In this way, the process of online registration of your PFMS scholarship will be completed. You can also check the status of your payment after the process of registration, for this all the necessary steps are given below.
PFMS Login Check Your Payment Status
To know about your scholarship payment, you have to follow the easy steps given below.
- Applicants who want to know about their scholarship payment will have to visit the official website.
- On the homepage of the website you have to click on the option of “Know Your Payments”.
- After this, a new page will open in front of you. Here you have to enter your bank name and account signer.
- Now enter the CAPTCHA code and click on Search.
Benefits of PFMS Scholarship Provided by Ministry of Finance
The scholarship offered by the Ministry of Finance under the Public Financial Management System (PFMS) has been started for all students who are expected to give outstanding performance in higher education in renowned colleges and universities.
Through this scholarship, all students who belong to an economically backward society will be benefited. After receiving this scholarship, students will be able to get a higher education without any worry regarding financial expenses.
You can get help in the event of any problem related to the above-mentioned procedures by using helpline number and email id.
O/o Controller General of Accounts Ministry of Finance, Department of Expenditure
Public Financial Management System – PFMS 3rd & 4th Floor, Shivaji Stadium Annexe
Connaught Place, Shaheed Bhagat Singh Marg New Delhi – 110001
Phone/Fax: (011) 23343860
Also, Read – E Kalyan Scholarship Online Registration Procedure
We hope that you will definitely find information related to PFMS Login, Scholarship Details beneficial. In this article, we have tried to answer all the questions you ask.
If you still have questions related to PFMS then you can ask us through comments. In addition, you can also bookmark our website.