AP YSR Housing Scheme Apply Online, AP illa Pattalu EWS Urban Housing Scheme Application form & all other information of this scheme will be given to you in this article. PMAY YSR Housing Scheme has been started by Chief Minister YSR Jangan Mohan Reddy keeping in mind the economically weaker section. In this article, we will give you information about the online application, eligibility criteria, and application form of this housing scheme.
Citizens of poor families falling under the APL / BPL category will be benefited from this scheme. Under this scheme, the availability of housing will be ensured for all the families in the state who do not have their own accommodation available. Here in this article, we will provide you the detailed information on the application process of this scheme.
PMAY YSR Housing Scheme 2021
The PMAY YSR Housing Scheme has been initiated by Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Jagan Mohan Reddy to ensure the availability of its own housing to citizens in urban and rural areas of the state. In connection with this scheme, the Chief Minister has announced reverse tendering of houses being built in urban and rural areas.
Under this scheme, the work of providing houses to the poor was first decided in the month of May but in view of the corona virus infection, it has been extended by the government till 08 July. An amount of Rs 280 crore has been allocated by Chief Minister Jagan Mohan Reddy to ensure availability of housing for all under this scheme.
As the implementation of this scheme, the Chief Minister has instructed the officers to withdraw the outstanding kick money of the defaulters. 1.5 million new houses will be built for the people of Visakhapatnam, Kurnool and Nellore districts. According to the information, these houses will include a bedroom, kitchen, living room, toilet, and veranda without compromising the quality of construction materials.
Budget Sanctioned for this Housing Scheme
The budget for the financial year 2020-2021 was formally presented on 16 June 2021 by Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Finance Minister B Rajendra Nath Reddy. In this budget, funds have been allocated for twenty-one welfare schemes in the name of late former Chief Minister YS Rajasekhara Reddy and Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy. Through these welfare schemes, work will be done to help the needy.
Despite the COVID crisis and poor financial condition, the YSR government has given priority to plans for overall development in the state by the state. This year the government has sanctioned Rs 3,691.79 crore for the housing sector. Under this housing scheme, the government had earlier set up a distribution program on Ugadi for distribution of houses, which has now been fixed on July 8, 2020, due to the threat of nationwide coronavirus.
Highlights of PMAY YSR Housing Scheme
|Scheme Name||PMAY YSR Housing Scheme|
|Launched Date||12 July 2019|
|Launched By||CM Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Beneficiaries||Citizen of State|
|Benefits||Housing availability to the poor|
|Category||Andhra Pradesh Govt. Scheme|
AP YSR EWS Housing Scheme 2021
This residential scheme was launched by Chief Minister Shri Jagan Moha Reddy on 12th July 2019. Through this scheme, the government aims to ensure the availability of housing to the poor families who are unable to take home themselves. Through this scheme, work will be done to benefit APL / BPL families.
It goes on to say that this scheme launched by Chief Minister Jaganmohan Reddy is one of the 9 pre-election promises made under which it was said to provide housing to poor families. The plan is named after his father YS Rajasekhara Reddy. The scheme was announced by Finance Minister Shri B. Rajendranath Reddy during the first state budget known as NTR Awas Yojana.
YSR EWS (Economically Weaker Section) Housing Scheme
The YSR EWS Housing Scheme is an initiative of the Andhra Pradesh State Government through which it is being said to provide pucca houses to the beneficiaries with a budget of 1280 crores. Under this scheme, work will be done to benefit the citizens falling under the following categories.
YSR Urban Housing Scheme (PMAY)
PMAY – YSR Urban Housing is a joint initiative of the state and central government to provide pucca houses to all people belonging to poor, middle-income group and low-income group in the state. Under this scheme, to develop the urban area by the year 2022, the central government has allocated Rs 5000 crore and the state government has allocated Rs 1000 crore.
To avail this scheme, you will have to fulfill the given eligibility criteria as follows-
- Those people living in urban areas with an annual income of Rs. 1,44,000 and those living in rural areas with an annual income of Rs. 1,20,000 will be eligible for YSR Housing Scheme.
- Those citizens who are availing the white ration card under this scheme, then they will be eligible under this scheme.
- If there are any government jobs in the family or availing government pension by the government, then they will not be eligible for this scheme.
- If a person in the family has a four-wheeler, then they cannot apply under the scheme.
- Under this scheme, no income tax paying person in the family will be eligible under this scheme.
- To apply for PMAY YSR Housing Scheme 2021, the applicant is required to be a native of the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- Applicants whose homes consume less than 300 units of electricity will also be eligible for this scheme.
- Aadhaar Card
- Bank Account Passbook
- Domicile certificate
- Income certificate
- BPL / APL Ration Card
- Mobile number
- Passport size Photo
PMAY YSR Housing Scheme Online/Offline Application Form
Neither the government nor the State Housing Corporation has started the application process for the people to apply for this housing scheme. The state government has given direct guidelines to the employees of the village secretariat, who make the village volunteer an active member in collecting the applicants’ data through door-to-door campaigning.
- First of all you have to fix all the desired documents and certificates submitted with the application form along with your application form. After this you have to fill the manual application form with attached photo.
- Now the applications collected will be submitted to the Village Secretariat and verified by the persons concerned with the Secretariat. Applicants are shortlisted who meet the required criteria.
- After verification of all the details, they fulfill the eligibility criteria to the eligible applicants. After this, we provide the final list in the village secretariat.
Procedure to YSR Housing Scheme Beneficiary Search
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Andhra Pradesh State Housing Corporation. After this, the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you need to click on the “Search Beneficiary” option at the menu bar.
- Now a new front will open on your computer and mobile screen. On this page, you have to record all the information asked.
- After this, you click on the button of “Show”. After this, the information of the Beneficiary will be displayed in front of you.
YSR Housing Scheme | AP illa Pattalu Check Status
Applicants who have applied for the housing scheme can check their eligibility status by contacting the nearest village secretariat. After the final shortlist, acknowledgment of their application is sent to the beneficiaries on their certified mobile numbers. Once the beneficiary receives the acknowledgment, he can check his status online with a unique identification such as the beneficiary’s Aadhaar number.
In case of any kind of problem, you can get help through the helpline number and email id given below.
- Toll-Free Helpline – 1100
- Email ID – firstname.lastname@example.org
Also Read – Check YSR SC/ST/BC/KAPU OBMMS Application Status
We hope that you will definitely find information related to AP YSR Housing Scheme beneficial. In this article, we have tried to answer all the questions you ask.
If you still have questions related to this then you can ask us through comments. In addition, you can also bookmark our website.