WB Prochesta Scheme has been initiated by the Government of West Bengal. Through this scheme, it is being said that Rs 1000 assistance will be given to daily wage laborers. The central government has announced a relief package at the time of the Coronavirus crisis.
In this series, the West Bengal government has also started the Prochesta Scheme to benefit all the daily laborers of the state. Under this scheme, the State Government will provide assistance mainly to daily wage laborers. In this article, information related to the application process, eligibility and necessary documents will be shared.
WB Prochesta Scheme | ডব্লিউবি প্রোচেস্টা স্কিম
The central government has announced a 21-day lock-down in the country amid rising cases of coronavirus across the country. In this situation, a relief package has been announced by the central and state government in view of the problem of roti for daily wage laborers. The Chief Minister of the state of West Bengal has also announced a package of Rs 1000 for all workers.
Highlights of West Bengal Prochesta Scheme
|Scheme Name||WB Prochesta Scheme|
|Launched By||CM Mamta Banergy|
|Beneficiaries||Unorganized workers of the state|
|Objective||Daily workers help in times of Corona crisis|
|Benefits||1000 rupees assistance|
|Category||West Bengal Govt. Schemes|
Purpose of the scheme Launched for Daily Laborers
A 21-day lock-down has been announced by the central government to prevent community spread of coronavirus in India. In this situation, the problem of food has become stronger for those who used to work daily and feed their family. In this situation, this scheme of the Government of West Bengal will definitely work to provide assistance to the laborers.
The central government has also announced a relief package in this regard. In this relief package, assistance amount has been announced for laborers, handicapped, aged and widows. In this relief package of the central government, the next three months free gas cylinders and food grains have been provided to the beneficiary families of the Ujjwala scheme.
West Bengal Prochesta Scheme Benefits Details
The salient features of the Prochesta Scheme launched by the Government of West Bengal with the aim of providing assistance to laborers amidst the coronavirus infection are as follows.
- In this scheme, rice will be supplied to the poor at Rs. 2 per kg at the time of corona infection.
- The Government of West Bengal will provide special leave to the employees serving at the time of infection of this epidemic.
- Assistance will be provided to the Corona through the Emergency Relief Fund in the state.
- Daily wage laborers working in all unorganized sector will be able to get financial assistance of Rs 1,000.
To avail of this scheme, you have to fulfill the given eligibility criteria.
- Only permanent residents of West Bengal are eligible to avail of this scheme.
- Only daily wage laborers of the registered area can take advantage of this scheme.
- The scheme launched due to Coronavirus infection will be taken advantage of at the time of the epidemic.
- Aadhar Card
- Residence certificate
WB Prochesta Scheme Online Registration Process
The scheme has been launched by the West Bengal government in the event of lockdown due to Coronavirus global epidemic.
All interested applicants can apply in offline mode in this scheme. For this, the details of all the necessary steps you should follow are given below.
- For applying in WB Prochesta Scheme, you have to first get the application form. You can download the application form by clicking on the link given below.
- Apart from this, you can also get the application form from the following government offices.
- Office of District Magistrate or offices designated by the district magistrate
- Office of Commissioner of Kolkata Municipal corporation
- After receiving the application form, you will have to enter all the information asked in the application form.
- In the Prochesta Scheme application form, you will have to share the details of the following information.
- Name of applicant
- Application Name
- Date Of Birth,
- Proof of identity (One of these)
- Voter ID No
- Ration Card No
- Aadhaar Card No
- GP/ Ward No
- House/ Premises
- Post Office
- Police Station
- Mobile Number
- Bank Account Detail
- Paste your current passport size photo in the form and read the directions carefully.
Keep in mind that in case the information given by you in the form is found incorrect, your application will be rejected.
- Now go to the office from which you have received your form and submit the form.
Update – Let us tell you that the process of registration in this scheme started by the West Bengal Government is going on from April 1, 2020.
Procedure of Approval & Benefit Transfer
- Your application will be forwarded after verification according to regions.
- After verification by the District Magistrate in urban areas, BDO and SDO in rural areas and the Commissioner in the countryside, your application will be approved.
- After this your application will be sent to the nodal officer. The amount will now be transferred to your account.
We hope that you will definitely find information related to West Bengal Prochesta Scheme beneficial. In this article, we have tried to answer all the questions you ask.
If you still have questions related to this then you can ask us through comments. In addition, you can also bookmark our website.