Apply Property Card Online | All States Property Card Official Website List | Sampatti Card Registration Application Form List information
We know that the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana was launched by the Prime Minister of the country in early April this year and announced the Swami Tala Yojana as a Yalat project. The objective of the Swami Pooja scheme is that with the help of Property Card, the villagers will be given loan, which is also called Property Card (Ownership Card) in Vernacular. After a long wait, the Prime Minister has taken the initiative to provide the Property Card at a video conference held in Capital City on 11 October.
What is the Property Card?
We know that the Sampatti Card has been introduced under the ownership plan launched by the Prime Minister of the country, Narendra Modi. After the introduction of the scheme, a survey was conducted by the government using drones to identify the villagers’ habitat. After identifying the assets, the assets are digitally mapped by the government and Property Cards are issued. According to this scheme, the government provides identity cards called Property Cards, called Property Cards or Ownership Cards, to the rural population. In addition, these Property Cards will help the villagers to take loans from banks and are eligible for other financial benefits under the scheme. Applicants can start applying for property cards online through the official website and government-sent SMS alerts.
Sampatti Card Registration
Those interested who want to register for Property Card, they can apply online through the official website. A citizen can get a loan from the bank using this card. The Property Card Application has been introduced specifically for the citizens of the village and rural areas. In addition to the beneficiary loan, people can also get the economic benefits of the government by showing it as an identity. Prime Minister Modi and the Ministry of Panchayati Raj jointly started the Swamitva scheme. Launching this scheme, he said that you know the situation in the villages about the property. The Prime Minister of the country is trying to fix the scheme. According to this scheme, all the property of the village will be mapped through drones in all the villages of the country.
PM Swamitva Yojana Property Card
Till now, the government did not have records of land of the village population in the rural areas. Keeping this in mind, the ownership plan has been started by Prime Minister Narendra Modi. Today, on 11 October 2020, under this scheme, Prime Minister Narendra Modi will hand over the papers of ownership of land owned by 1.32 people of 763 villages. Through this scheme, it will also help in settling the long-standing dispute over the land of the village. On this day, along with the ownership papers, digital property cards will also be given by the Prime Minister.
- Till now the government had no record of the land of the village population. Keeping this in mind, Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched the ownership plan.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched this on 24 April. The e-Gram Swaraj portal is a step towards complete digitization of gram panchayats and in future it will become a single platform, which will keep a record of all the work done by gram panchayats.
- All the details of the development work, the funds allocated to them, all this data will be available on the portal and through this platform the villagers will be able to access all the data on their mobile phones which will increase transparency.
Services Available on e Dharti Geo Portal
- The portal will integrate legacy images online, including MIS (Management Information System) maps and lease plans.
- Maps of the properties of the leases can be viewed online, along with the property certificate of the Land and Development Office.
- You can view the property map services on the L & DO portal, after which the L& DO portal redirects applicants to the e-Earth portal.
- Viewers can use the property card to view their property maps online.
Features of PM Property Card
- Property cards will be provided by the government under swamitwa yojana prepared with the help of a digital survey using drone technology.
- Property Cards are specially designed for the people of the village and rural areas.
- Property Cards are a reflection of the owners’ ownership of residential properties.
- Using this card, citizens can get a loan from the bank through the government.
- In addition to the beneficiary loan, people can also get the benefit of financial assistance by the government by showing it as an identity.
Highlights of Property Card Registration
|Scheme Name||PM Property Card|
|Launched By||Prime Minister Narendra Modi|
|Beneficiaries||Citizen of India|
|Objective||Distribution of Property Card under Swamitva Yojana|
|Category||Central Govt. Schemes|
Apply Online for Property Card Online
To apply for a property card under PM Modi Swamitwa Yojana, you can complete the online application process through the steps given below-
- The selected beneficiaries under the Swami Pooja scheme will receive an SMS alert on their Aadhaar linked mobile number after the official launch of the ownership card scheme. Applicants should then follow the steps given below to apply for the property card online.
- After receiving the SMS alert from the PMO, a link will be received in the applicant’s inbox.
- Now you have to click on the link received on your mobile number.
- This redirects the beneficiary to the new registration page.
- Start registration for cards by entering basic details like Aadhaar and other information. After this, a form will open in front of you.
- In this form, you have to verify the details by entering all the necessary information and click on the submit button.
- After submission of this registration form, the system issues the property card.
View, Print & Download Property Card Online
You can View, Print and Download the Property Card Online through the e-Dharti Portal by following the steps provided below:
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the-Dharti Portal. After this, a map will open in front of you.
- On the homepage map, you have to enter the address you are looking for. After putting the address, press enter.
- Zoom to the exact location to see the property card.
- On selecting the property you will see various options, such as;
- View property card
- View geotagged image etc.
- Click on the “View Property Card” option from these options
- Now, the property card will open on your screen which contains the details of the property such as type of land, the status of the land, shareholding details, etc.
- To download the file, click “Click here Print” and take a print out.
Check Property Status & Property Type Online
The Property Status and Property Type can be checked easily through the Property Card. It contains all the details like; current status of Selected Property and the type of property whether it is Commercial, Residential or Agricultural.
The other information that you can see in your property card are as follows:
- Land Type
- Property Sub Type
- Type of Lease Deed
- Plot Area
- Date of Allotment
- Date of Deed Execution
- Present Lease Holder/Allottee
- Whether any court case pending
State Wise Property Card Application, Official Websites List
The following is the list of state-wise official website for applying property card online:
- Andhra Pradesh
- Arunachal Pradesh
- Himachal Pradesh
- Jammu & Kashmir
- Madhya Pradesh
- Tamil Nadu
- Uttar Pradesh
- West Bengal
Also Read – PM Kisan FPO Scheme 2020: Online Registration
We hope that you will definitely find information related to Property Card beneficial. In this article, we have tried to answer all the questions you ask.
If you still have questions related to this then you can ask us through comments. In addition, you can also bookmark our website.
How can the applicants check their names in the PM Modi Swamitva List?
If the applicant wants to see his name in the PM Modi Swami list, he can go to the nearby local panchayat office and check the status of his name.
What is the procedure to check the status of the Sampatti Card by the government?
Those who have applied for the Property Card will receive an SMS alert from the PMO, which informs the applicant about the current status of the Card.
Who are the eligible beneficiaries of the PM Swamitva Yojana 2020?
All the population of the village whose properties are listed in the government database are eligible for PM Swami Yojana 2020.
What is the mandatory information that an applicant should give when registering the property card?
While registering the property card, the applicant should have the Aadhaar card information as well as the mobile number linked with the Aadhaar.