Punjab Ashirwad Scheme Registration and Punjab Ashirwad Scheme Application Form and Check Application Status
The Punjab Ashirwad Scheme was developed by the Punjabi government to provide financial assistance towards a female child’s marriage. Only Punjabi females are eligible to apply.Through this scheme,a girl from a low income household in the state will receive the same financial assistance as Ashirwad.In this article, we will learn about the benefits and objectives of the scheme. Additionally we will also learn about the registration process as well as required documents for the scheme.
Table of Contents
Punjab Ashirwad Scheme
Under the Punjab Ashirwad Scheme, the Punjabi government would provide grants of between Rs. 15000 and Rs. 21000 to girls from economically disadvantaged houses.When the poor girl marry, she will continue to get this financial assistance. Females from scheduled castes and other economically disadvantaged groups who are 18 years of age or older are eligible for the benefit under the scheme.
According to empowerment and minorities minister Sadhu Singh Dharamsot, approximately 10,873 females from scheduled castes would receive Rs. 22 crores through the Aashirwad initiative, while Rs.17 in gasoline was given to 8,000 girls from lower castes and financially disadvantaged groups by itself.In the current fiscal year, the Punjab government has spent Rs 129.29 crore on the 25,399 participants.For the fiscal year 2023, the total expenditure for the scheme which offers Rs 51,000 to women from Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and other disadvantaged sectors for weddings is Rs 161.31 crore.
Overview Punjab Ashirwad Scheme
|Name of Scheme||Punjab Ashirwad Scheme|
|Launched By||State Government of Punjab|
|Beneficiaries||Girls from the tribes of SC,ST and EWS|
|Objective||To support them financially during their marriage|
Objective for Punjab Ashirwad Scheme
The primary goal of this scheme is due to their unstable financial status many members of the economically underprivileged group of people are unable to arrange their daughter’s weddings.
Benefits for Punjab Ashirwad Scheme
The Benefits for this scheme given below:
- At the time of marriage, females from social groups who are economically challenged will get a financial gift of Rs.15,000.
- Girls from particular social groups who want financial help can apply for this scheme if they need money for a wedding.
- The financial aid payment will be sent straight from DBT to the recipients bank accounts.
- 10,873 girls from scheduled castes have received benefits of Rs 22 crores through this scheme.
- A total of Rs.17 crores has also been distributed to 8,209 females from underprivileged families and members of the lower class.
The Eligibility Criteria for for this scheme is given below:
- The candidate girl must currently reside in Punjab.
- She must be a member of a scheduled caste family or similar underprivileged community.
- Family of the applicant falls under the BPL Category.
- The project allows for a maximum of two qualified women per household.
The documents needed for this scheme is given below:
- The applicant Aadhar Card
- Birth Certificate
- Self Declaration
- BPL Card
- Residence Certificate
- Income Certificate
Applying Procedure for Punjab Ashirwad Scheme
- First visit the Official website of the scheme
- The homepage will be appeared on your screen .
- Look under the services section from the homepage
- Select Forms from the menu
- The Form list will shown on your screen
- Now choose the Ashirwad Scheme sub menu
- The Scheme PDF Form will be shown on your screen
- Now download it and take a printout of the form
- Fill all the required details and attach all necessary documents
- Now you have to send it to the appropriate department.
Get Details Regarding Ashirwad Scheme
- First of all you have to visit the official website of the Punjab Ashirwad scheme.
- On the home page will open in front of you .
- you have to click on the scheme details
- A new page will appear before you
- On this page, you can get details regarding the scheme