rythubandhu.telangana.gov.in TS Rythu Bandhu Scheme 2020 Payment Status Balance Amount, Farmer List Application Form Details: The Telangana government has launched a scheme for farmers in the form of the Rythu Bandhu scheme. Through this scheme, the Telangana government will work to provide financial benefits to the farmers of the state. Kisan Bhai can get the benefit of this scheme by login cutter on the official website.
All those interested applicants who want to get the benefit of this scheme have to complete the application process under Rythu Bandhu 2020-21 before the last date. You can then check the status of your IFMIS balance through the website. The scheme was started through the Chief Minister of Telangana. Rythu Bandhu status check for 2020 by this plan. We will share a step-by-step guide through which you can check the status of beneficiary payments.
Rythu Bandhu Latest Update
The Telangana government wants to benefit farmers by reducing their income. Despite this, the government spent Rs 7,000 crore for the rythu bandhu scheme for the kharif crop and Rs 1,200 crore for the advance pardon of the crop, which was Rs 8,200 crore on Thursday.
The yield loan waived by the state government will be deposited directly into the financial balance. 1,200 crore will be saved for the first part loan waiver for 6.1 lakh beneficiaries. The state government has said that 15 lakh eligible farmers will be assisted at the rate of Rs 5000 per acre before the start of the agricultural season.
Rythu Bandhu Issued Payment
According to the promise made by the Government of Andhra Pradesh, Rs. 5,290 crore has been released for the Rythu Bandhu scheme. As of 22 June 2020, the assistance amount has been deposited in the bank accounts of about 50 lakh farmers. In spite of a lack of revenue amidst the Coronavirus epidemic, aid amount has been sent to the accounts of farmers as promised by the state government.
Under the Rythu Bandhu scheme, the work of sending money to the bank accounts of the farmers who have received the passbook till June 16 has been done. An amount of Rs 5,000 per acre has been deposited in the bank account of each farmer. According to the information received, there are about 5 lakh farmers who have not submitted their bank account details. As soon as the farmers update their bank account details, the amount will be credited to their bank accounts.
Issued funds for Rainy Season
On 15 June 2020, under the Rythu Bandhu scheme, a fund of Rs 5500 crore has been released by Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao. Along with this, State Agriculture Minister S. Niranjan Reddy has transferred funds for rain among the farmers under the Rythu Bandhu scheme. The Agriculture Minister also thanked the Chief Minister and informed him about another fund of Rs.
An amount of Rs 1500 crore has been said to be released soon by the Agriculture Minister. This fund will be released to financially support the farmers at the time of infection of corona virus (COVID 19). Through this fund, the Agriculture Minister has shown that farmers are the highest priority of the government.
Statics of Rythu Bandhu Scheme
|Total Number of Farmers||5715870|
Rythu Bandhu Important Details
Chief Minister Chandrashekhar Rao has said that only those farmers will be able to take advantage of this scheme which will cultivate the land. Farmers who claim for the scheme, but their land remains undisturbed, will not get the amount. In other words, no farming benefits Rythu Bandhu.
According to the instructions of the state government, the records of farmers whose advance amount was Rs 25,000 or less will be deposited immediately. The yield advances will be postponed to four additional portions later for farmers whose advance amount was more than Rs 25,000 and does not exceed Rs 1 lakh.
Harish says that the property was withheld for the rythu bandhu scheme and the amount would be legally saved for farmers to record. rythu bandhu scheme was started for 51 lakh farmers, due to which 1.40 crore land is being developed.
Search Telangana Rythu Bandhu
The objective of the Rythu bandhu scheme is to suggest to the farmers of Telangana state. Keeping in mind the condition of farmers, our country is not good till date, the Chief Minister has started the Rythu bandhu scheme. Which will provide financial assistance to the farmers of Telangana state.
The development of the farmers through this scheme will greatly encourage the farmers to move forward in their lives. According to this scheme, medicines like pesticides will also be arranged for taking care of the crops of the farmers.
Overview of Rythu Bandhu Scheme
|Scheme Name||Rythu Bandhu|
|Name of Government||Government of Telangana|
|Launched by||CM of Telangana|
|Beneficiaries||Farmers of Telangana e-Kuber Schemes List (Pension, Salary, Rythubandhu, Kharif, Milk, Kalyana Lakshmi(old), Budget bills, Scholarships)|
|Assistance Amount||Rs 5000 per acre per year|
|Helpline Number||040 2338 3520|
|Category||Telangana Govt. Scheme|
Incentives Under Rythu Bandhu 2020
According to the Rythu Bandhu scheme, the state government has said that all farmers will be given an incentive of Rs 4000 per acre. Through the implementation of this scheme, many incentives will be provided to the farmers of this state such as insecticides will also be provided to the farmers.
The complete implementation of Telangana system will prove to be a very happy news for all the farmers, so the implementation of this scheme will enable the farmers to live their lives without any financial hassle.
Type of Crops Covered Under Rythu Bandhu
|Crop Type Under Scheme||Acres|
|Other Crops||54,353 acres|
To avail this scheme, you will have to fulfill the given eligibility criteria as follows –
- The farmer must be a resident of Telangana state.
- The farmer should have the land.
- The farmer should be a small and marginal farmer.
- This scheme is not applicable to commercial farmers.
If you are applying for the scheme, the following documents are required: –
- Aadhar card
- Voter ID card
- Pan card
- BPL certificate
- Land ownership papers
- Caste certificate
- Address proof
- Bank account details
- State Bank of India
- Andhra Bank
- IDBI Bank
- Syndicate Bank
- Corporation Bank
- Canara Bank
- AP Grameena Vikas Bank
- Telangana Grameena Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
Check Rythu Bandhu Status Online
In case you fulfill the above eligibility criteria, you can apply in online mode by following the given steps.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Telangana. After this, the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you should click on the “Rythu Bandhu Scheme Rabi Details” option and click on the “Scheme Wise Report” option from the drop-down menu.
- Enter the year and PPB number and fill the captcha code given in the picture and click on the button of SUBMIT.
Check Rythu Bandhu Beneficiary List
To check the beneficiary list, you have to follow the simple steps given below: –
- First of all, you have to visit the official website for this scheme. After this, the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- After this we will scroll down the home page, then there you have to click on the section of the check distribution menu schedule. Next page will open in front of you
- Then you have to select your district and Mandal on that page. The list will appear in front of you.
Rythu Bandhu Group Life Insurance Claim Form
- To download the claim form, first, you need to visit the official website of Rythu Bandhu. The home page of the website will open in front of you.
- After this, you have to click on the option of claim form download in the notification section. Your claim form will be downloaded.
- After downloading the claim form, you have to print the form.
- After this, enter your details in the form and then submit it to the concerned office.
Procedure to Download Rythu Bandhu Mobile App
- To download the mobile app, first, you need to go to the official website. The home page of the website will open in front of you.
- If you scroll down the home page of the website, then you have to click on the section of Download Mobile App. Then the mobile app will be downloaded.
- To use the mobile app, you need to enter the login id and password. Then you can use the mobile app.
Ground Floor, D-Block, Fateh Maidan, Basheer Bagh, Near Nizam College, Basheer Bagh, Hyderabad, Telangana 500001
- Contact Number: 040 2338 3520
- Email ID: email@example.com
We hope that you will definitely find information related to Rythu Bandhu Scheme beneficial. In this article, we have tried to answer all the questions you ask.
If you still have questions related to this then you can ask us through comments. In addition, you can also bookmark our website.
How much amount will I receive if I have 03 acres of agricultural land?
You will be given an amount of Rs 15,000 under Rythu Bandhu sheme.
I do not own agricultural land. Can Rythu Bandhu be availed?
What is the official website of TS Rythu Bandhu scheme?