Samajik Suraksha Pension Yojana Rajasthan has been launched by the Rajasthan government with an aim to provide financial assistance to the poor, destitute, disabled persons of the state. Through this social welfare scheme, the Rajasthan government provides some amount of pension to the elderly people in the form of pension. This pension scheme is also known as Rajssp Pension.
Keeping in mind the interests of the people of the state, many schemes have been started by the Rajasthan government. In this sequence, the public welfare Rajasthan Samajik Suraksha Pension Yojana (Rajssp Pension) has been started. Through this scheme, financial assistance will be provided in the form of pension to all poor, destitute, disabled persons so that they do not have to depend on anyone else for their livelihood.
The main objective of this Rajssp Pension is to ensure social security of poor people and to support them financially for their survival. Many such facts have come to light where disabled, older persons and widowed women do not get respect in the family by family members. For all these reasons, a person’s sense of self-esteem declines.Samajik Suraksha Pension has been started to address all these problems.
How can Social Security Pension [Rajssp] be obtained?, Who is eligible for Social Security Pension, how many pension are received in different categories under Rajasthan Social Security Pension? We will try to give you the answers of the all that questions through this article. Along with this, information about merged pension schemes and application process will also be shared in Social Security Pension.
Various pension schemes of Central and Rajasthan governments have been merged into Social Security Pension [Rajssp] by the Department of Social Welfare and Empowerment of Rajasthan. Distribution of pension amount among all beneficiaries after this merger it is done jointly by the Center and the Government of Rajasthan. The details of the merged schemes in Rajssp Pension are as follows: –
Central Government Sponsored Pension Schemes
- Indira Gandhi National Old Age Pension Scheme (IGNOAPS)
- Indira Gandhi National Widow Pension Scheme (IGNWPS)
- Indira Gandhi National Disability Pension Scheme (IGNDPS)
State Government Sponsored Pension Schemes
- State Old Age Pension Scheme (SOAPS)
- State Widow Pension Scheme (SWPS)
- State Disability Pension Scheme (SDPS)
Eligibility Criteria for Rajssp Pension
As mentioned above, many schemes of Central and State governments have been merged under Rajssp, so the details of eligibility criteria as per various schemes are as follows.
National Pension Scheme Eligibility Criteria
|IGNOAPS||Women and men aged above 60 years||Below Poverty Line (BPL)|
|IGNWPS||Widow women whose age is more than 40 years||Below Poverty Line (BPL)|
|IGNDPS||80% of handicapped women, male applicants above 18 years of age||Below Poverty Line (BPL)|
State Pension Scheme Eligibility Criteria
|SOAPS||Women over 55 years of age and older people above 58 years||Below Rs.48000/-|
|SWPS||A widow woman over 18 years of age who is not married again||Below Rs.48000/-|
|SDPS||More than 40% of disabled persons who do not get any other financial assistance from the government||Below Rs.60000/-|
In the various categories of Central and Rajasthan State Government sponsored pension schemes, the income limit of the applicant is required to be less than Rs 48000 for old age and widow pension and less than Rs 60000 for a disability pension.
Samajik Suraksha Pension Essential Documents
At the time of the social security pension application, you will need the following documents.
- Identity card
- Bhamashah ID
- Income proof
- Birth certificate
- Bank account information
Financial Benefits Payable Per Month
All pension beneficiaries will be provided monthly pension benefits of Rs 750 to Rs 1,000 per month as per the above categories. This pension amount will be released jointly by the Central and State government.
Rajasthan Social Security Pension Scheme [Rajssp] Online Application Procedure
You can apply for the Rajssp pension both online and offline. To apply online, you have to follow the following necessary steps: –
- First, visit the Social Security Pension official website. rajssp.raj.nic.in/
- On the homepage of the official website, you have to click on the link of “Application Form”
- Now online application form will open in front of you. Here you have to enter all the information asked
- After this, in the end, after checking the information you have entered, click on submit and thus your application form will be submitted online. You can also check the application status by downloading this application form.
Rajasthan Social Security Pension Scheme [Rajssp] Offline Application Procedure
You can also apply for Rajasthan Social Security Pension Scheme through offline mode. For this, you have to follow the given steps: –
- First of all, you have to go to the office of the nearest Sub Divisional Officer / Block Development Officer
- After receiving the application form from the office of the Sub Divisional Officer / Block Development Officer, he has to send all the documents along with the documents to the Tehsildar or Naib Tehsildar for approval.
- After verification of the application form by the Tehsildar and the Sanctioning Authority, your application will be sent to the Disposal Authority for approval.
If you obtain the approval of the Redressal Authority, then you will be issued a monthly pension in the respective categories.
Read Also – PAN Card Online Application, Correction Form
Similarly, for the information about other schemes related to Central and Rajasthan State Government, you were connected to our website WWW.INDIASCHEME.COM. For other similar welfare schemes, you should bookmark our website.
How to know the status of the Rajasthan Social Security Pension Application?
You can check the status of your pension application with the help of your application number in the report section on the official website.
Where should the Social Security Assistant Pensioners file their complaints?
You can file Pensioners Complaint in the Report section on the Social Security Pension official website.
How many people have benefited from this scheme so far?
Information related to this is given in the article, so you should read this article completely.