Stalin Rs.1000 Scheme :– The Tamil Nadu government launched the TN 1000 Monthly Scheme 2023 as a significant step toward empowering women. In accordance with this program, women who reside in the state will get a monthly pension of 1000 rupees that will be deposited into their bank accounts. In this post you get every information regarding this scheme such as eligibility criteria, benefits, objective, required documents and applying procedure.
Table of Contents
MK Stalin, the chief minister of Tamil Nadu has made an important contribution to the empowerment of women in domestic leadership roles. He gave top officials and district collectors instructions to make sure the scheme which intends to give these women Rs.1,000 per month is implemented smoothly and effectively on Friday. The scheme is set to begin on 15 September which also happens to be the anniversary of the birth of CN Annadurai, the founder of the DMK party. MK Stalin emphasized the necessity of an efficient rollout and urged officials to work hard to implement it.
A significant attempt to promote and encourage women in the state has been made with this scheme. The scheme which aims to empower women economically and enhance their quality of life would provide qualifying women with a monthly payment of Rs.1000. The scheme, which was announced in the budget for 2023-24 is a major step forward for the welfare and growth of women in Tamil Nadu.
Overview of Tamil Nadu Rs.1000 Monthly Scheme 2023
Objective of Tamil Nadu Rs.1000 Monthly Scheme 2023
The main objective of the scheme is to provide financial help to women throughout the state. The government hopes to reduce financial constraints and encourage inclusive growth by offering a monthly pension of 1000 rupees.
Benefits of Tamil Nadu Rs.1000 Monthly Scheme 2023
The list of the benefits of this scheme is given below:
- MK Stalin, the chief minister of Tamil Nadu announced the scheme to provide Rs.1000 monthly to female heads of households.
- to honor the achievements of women who perform domestic or agricultural work at low salaries.
- To then provide qualified Tamil Nadu women with a yearly support of Rs 12,000 so that their financial situation improves over time and they may raise their level of living.
The list of the eligibility criteria of this scheme is given below:
- The applicant must live in Tamil Nadu.
- Only women can apply for this scheme.
- The family’s annual income shouldn’t be more than 2 lakhs.
- The age of the female should be 21 or older.
- The woman should belong to a low income home.
The list of the required documents of this scheme is given below:
- Aadhar Card
- Income Certificate
- Bank Account Details
- Proof of Widow
- Transgender Proof
- Unmarried Proof
- Birth Certificate
Registration Procedure of Tamil Nadu Rs.1000 Monthly Scheme 2023
- First you have to visit the Official website of the scheme.
- The homepage will appear on your screen.
- You have to download the Application form PDF.
- Take the printout of the application form.
- Fill all the required details in the application form such as:
- Applicant Name
- Father Name
- Mother Name
- Aadhaar Card Number
- Ration Card Number
- Mobile Number
- Attach all the necessary documents.
- You have submit your application form to the concerned authority.