Startup Chhattisgarh Yojana Application Form | Chhattisgarh Startup Policy | Startup Chhattisgarh Scheme in Hindi
The Chhattisgarh government has come up with an initiative through which new entrepreneurs can start their businesses. Under the scheme, entrepreneurs can not only start in the state of Chhattisgarh but also be supported by the government. The scheme is known as the Startup Chhattisgarh Scheme 2023 The initiative will support independent company ownership throughout the state. If they want to launch a new business or become an entrepreneur. In this article, we will learn about the application process and benefits of the scheme. Additionally, we will also learn about the requirements of the scheme.
Startup Chhattisgarh Scheme 2023
The state government of Chhattisgarh has introduced a scheme in the state in which startups can be started in the state for the development of the state. Under the scheme, this will not only benefit entrepreneurs in the state but also the citizens of the state, who can work under the entrepreneurs in the state and earn their living. With the help of these startups, the state economy will also be boosted, which will directly improve the development and infrastructure in the state.
Under the scheme, Individuals will be given the funding necessary to launch the initiative by the state government, and interest up to Rs 50 lakh will be waived. Funds will be provided to citizens for a central incubator and accelerator. The 3-year-old citizens’ money will be made available.
Startup Chhattisgarh Yojana Overview
|Name of Scheme||Startup Chhattisgarh|
|launched by||Chhattisgarh State Government|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of the state look for startups.|
|Benefits||Startup businesses with government support|
Objective of the Startup Chhattisgarh Scheme 2023
The main objective of the scheme is to develop startups in the state and provide support and guidelines to the new entrepreneurs. Under the scheme, a state tech incubator will be created within the state and female entrepreneurs will be encouraged.
Benefits of the Startup Chhattisgarh Scheme 2023
- The main benefits of the startup Chhattisgarh scheme are as
- The plan will make use of state resources.
- The unemployment rate will drop.
- Infrastructure in the state will be developed.
- State economy will be boost
The various modules in the state will be acclimated, such as essential industries including coal, power, iron, steel, aluminum, etc. mobile and Web engineering, nursing engineering, and other related industries in emerging states. new technologies, resources, and sources of renewable energy. Smart villages and cities, etc.
Eligibility for the Startup Chhattisgarh Scheme 2023
- Candidates must reside in Chhattisgarh on a permanent basis.
- Candidates must have a startup and be members of Startup Chhattisgarh.
Documents required for the Startup Chhattisgarh Scheme 2023
- Some of the main and important documents required for the scheme are as
- Aadhar cards are used as identification.
- PAN Card
- Certificate of domicile
- residential evidence
- income statement
- Documents required for commercial transactions
- Mobile Contact
Application Process for the Startup Chhattisgarh Scheme 2023
- In order to apply for the Startup Chhattisgarh Yojana The following step by step process needs to be followed by the applicants.
- Visit the official website of Startup Chhattisgarh’s
- You may register as a startup by clicking the “Startup Registration” link on the portal’s home page.
- Fill in all the requested information on the new page that will display. By selecting “Start-up registration,” you may register to create a user ID and password.
- Then Give the necessary details, including your name, your Permanent Account Number, your cell phone number, your email address, and your Aadhar number. The information given at this essential phase must be precise.
- Once you’ve finished the registration procedure, visit the “Startup Application” and fill it out with the relevant data.
Verification of Start-Ups in Chhattisgarh
- Go to the official website of the portal.
- On the home page will appear in front of you.
- you have to click on the option of “Verification“. After that a new form will be displayed in front of you.
- the complete information asked in this form such as Certificate Number, after clicking on the option of “Submit”
- the verification related information will be displayed in front of you.