Swanirbhar Nari Atmanirbhar Scheme, Atmanirbhar Assam Scheme Apply Online, Assam Swanirbhar Nari Atmanirbhar Scheme Application Form & all other information will be given to you in this article. Another new Assam Swanirbhar Nari Yojana has been started by the Assam government keeping women in mind. If you are a woman from Assam, then these articles are for you.
Assam government has started the Atmanirbhar Assam Scheme for the economically weak and deprived women of the state. The main objective of this scheme is to empower economically disadvantaged women. Under the Swanirbhar Nari scheme, 4 lakh families will be benefited in the first phase. The government has targeted to create more than 3.72 lakh permanent individual and 822 community properties under this scheme.
Assam Swanirbhar Nari Atmanirbhar Scheme 2021
Assam government is coming up with a number of beneficial schemes to provide benefits to the people of the state. The government has now started the Swanirbhar Nari Scheme to provide benefits to the economically weaker women of the state. The Chief Minister of Assam has said that the women of Assam are very hardworking, even the women themselves have requested for this scheme.
Many women personalities of the state like Kanaklata Barua, Mangri Orang, Indira Miri, Sati Sadhani, Sati Jomati have followed the women power in the state. To effectively implement the scheme, the role of PRI representatives has been underlined. The Chief Minister has requested the PRI representatives to provide full support to the SHG women.
Atmanirbhar Assam Scheme will be implemented under Mahatma Gandhi’s national rural employment generation act, with a complete mix of schemes of various state departments’ missions. Under this scheme, schemes like; the Rural Livelihoods Mission of the State of Assam, Agriculture, Horticulture, Fisheries, Environment and Forests, Hand Loom and Clothing, Culture, Animal Husbandry, Veterinary Medicine are included.
Highlights of Assam Swanirbhar Nari Atmanirbhar Scheme
|Scheme Name||Assam Swanirbhar Nari Atmanirbhar Scheme|
|Launched By||Assam Government|
|Beneficiaries||Women of State|
|Objective||Giving women self-employment opportunities|
|Benefits||Women’s steps towards self-employment|
|Category||Assam Govt. Schemes|
Objective of Assam Swanirbhar Nari Atmanirbhar Scheme
The main objective of starting the Assam Swanirbhar Nari Atmanirbhar Scheme was to empower women who belong to economically disadvantaged sections and through the implementation of this scheme, provided a wide variety of opportunities to the women of Assam to improve their standard of living. Will go To improve. During the first phase, more than 4 lakh families will get the benefit of the Assam Swarnbir Nari Atmanibhar Yojana and under this scheme, the government will also work towards creating community assets. This scheme will improve the deteriorating condition of women in the state as they will become self-sufficient.
Benefits of Swanirbhar Nari Atmanirbhar Scheme 2021
- Women will be financially empowered by this scheme.
- More than 3.72 lakh permanent personal and 822 community assets will be created by the state government.
- Under the MNREGA, the Assam Swanirbhar Nari Scheme will be implemented and women will be linked to employment.
- Women will be given work under schemes like Aajeevika Mission, Agriculture and Horticulture, Fisheries, Environment and Forests, Handlooms and Textiles, Sericulture, Veterinary and Animal Husbandry.
- This will increase the income of women and encourage them to do something for themselves.
- About 4 lakh families will be benefitted through the scheme in Phase I.
- The scheme will curb corruption and provide financial assistance to the best performing panchayats.
- The women of Assam state will get many employment options.
- This will improve the condition of women. The Chief Minister of Assam State additionally stated that the main girls like Sati Joyvati, Sati Sadhni, Kanaklata Barua, Magri Orang, Indira Miri have represented the energy of girls within the state of Assam.
Need for Swamirbhar Naari Scheme
CM announced Swanirbhar Nari Scheme and said that this scheme is a good initiative for women empowerment in the state. The CM has urged all the departments to work with full responsibility and also urged the Panchayat and Rural Development Departments to give full support. Assam government has made several efforts to ensure development.
The government has taken many such steps which are in the interest of the people. Various types of beneficial steps have been taken to protect the rights of the indigenous people through distribution of land pattas to more than 1 lakh local houseless families in the state. The Government of Assam is making various efforts in the state to eradicate corruption in the state.
Implementation of Swanirbhar Naari
The Chief Minister of Assam State has asked the PRI representatives to ensure that there is a proper flow of information in the Swayambhari Nari Yojana. The Chief Minister has said that PRI representatives will fully support the women of self-help groups in the region of Assam so that the Swanirbhar Nari Scheme can run smoothly. Under the scheme, 5 identified activities will be implemented in all the development blocks in individual construction.
For identified community development, 20 identified activities will be implemented in selected development blocks. The state government will also set up monitoring committees from the panchayat to monitor the scheme. Representatives are requested to perform their duties with full honesty and integrity. It is also said that the government will take strict action against those involved in corruption, negligence or any other things while conducting the scheme.
Features of Swanirbhar Nari Atmnirbhar Scheme
- With the help of this scheme, women will be financially empowered and will become self-reliant.
- 3.72 lakh permanent individual and 822 community assets will be created through the implementation of this scheme.
- This scheme will be applicable under the MNREGA scheme
- Assam Swarnbir Nari Atmanibhar Yojana will improve the standard of living of women and increase their income.
- 4 lakh families will get benefit in the first phase of the scheme
- Through the implementation of this scheme, various types of employment opportunities will also be provided to the women of the state.
- Financial assistance and assistance will also be provided to the best performing panchayats under this scheme.
- Only citizens of Assam can avail this scheme
Rewards under the Scheme
Under the scheme, the Panchayats will be given the following awards:
- The first 3 best performing panchayats will be given prizes of 3 lakh, 2 lakh and 1 lakh.
Eligibility Criteria and Required Documents for Swanirbhar Nari Atmanirbhar Scheme
- Applicant must be permanent resident of Assam
- The applicant must be women
- Aadhar card
- Ration card
- Bank account details
- Residence certificate
- Income certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
Application of Assam Swanirbhar Nari Atmanirbhar Scheme
The Assam government has recently announced the Atmanirbhar Assam Scheme, so no information has been provided regarding its application. We will update the information here for you as soon as the state government announces it.
We hope that you will definitely find information related to Swanirbhar Nari Scheme beneficial. In this article, we have tried to answer all the questions you ask.
If you still have questions related to this then you can ask us through comments. In addition, you can also bookmark our website.