Everything in the present world is digitalized. Everything is digital now shopping, services, meetings. The Indian government launched digital india to bring thousands of digital services. With digitization growing, the state government has provided digitised services. Tamil nadu government has also launched the digitization services in the state. One scheme from the government is Tamilnadu Engirundhum Ennerathilum Scheme. Under the scheme the citizens of the state can apply for land documents from the online portal and also can pay the government digitally. In this article, we will learn about the benefits and objectives of the scheme.
Tnvelaivaaippu Registration & Renewal
Tamil nadu Engirundhum Ennerathilum Scheme
The Chief Minister, MK Stalin, has recently been taking incredibly severe notes on the welfare of the states and proposing new plans that would be effective for the Tamil Nadu state government. On September 23, 2022, a scheme that was given the name “Engirundhu Nerathilum” was introduced by the Chief Minister.As a result of the Revenue Department’s successful implementation of the scheme, persons will no longer be required to physically present themselves at either the common service centres or the sub-registrar offices in order to transfer land documents. Visit the website or the online registration platform in order to register for the transfer of land documents, citizens
Tamil nadu Engirundhum Ennerathilum Scheme Overview
|Name of the Scheme||Tamilnadu Engirundhum Ennerathilum|
|Launched by||Chief Minister of Tamil Naidu, MK Stalin.|
|Date||September 23, 2022|
|Objectives||Citizens of Tamil Nadu State|
|Benefits||Online Service Portal|
Objective of Tamilnadu Engirundhum Ennerathilum Scheme
The Main objective is to provide Tamil Nadu citizens access to a single place from where they may do a variety of operations related to property papers. By doing this, the state government is facilitating and assisting residents of the state.
Benefits of the Tamilnadu Engirundhum Ennerathilum Scheme
- The main benefit of the scheme is that citizens may register for the transfer of land documents. Some other benefits of the scheme are
- To transfer land papers, the citizens can apply through an online portal and the Customers no longer need to go to the bank in order to make online payments, which is another major advantage of the program. The site accepts payments and handles any associated inquiries.
- Certificates and relevant paperwork are downloaded directly from the web when the transfer of land papers has been completed successfully. All of these documents are available for free download by just sitting at home.
- Direct downloads of Urban Land maps are available through the internet site.
- The residents would save time and money by using the online service portal.
Eligibility Criteria for the Tamilnadu Engirundhum Ennerathilum Scheme
- The Eligibility Criteria for the Tamilnadu Engirundhum Ennerathilum Scheme is as
- Applicant must be a Tamil Naidu resident.
- Applicants need to register on the web portal in order to be eligible. They can only use the features of the scheme after creating an account.
- The webpage is accessible to any User who wishes to transfer a registry.
Documents Required for the Tamilnadu Engirundhum Ennerathilum Scheme
Some of the important documents required for the Tamilnadu Engirundhum Ennerathilum Scheme is as
- Address proof through Aadhar card
- Sale deed
- Settlement document
- Division decree
- Deed of exchange for gifts
- Releasing act
- Phone Number and Email Address
Application Process for the Tamilnadu Engirundhum Ennerathilum Scheme
- The step by step process for the Tamilnadu Engirundhum Ennerathilum Scheme is as
- Visit the official website of the portal and load to the home page
- Click the Are You New To The TamilNilam Site option on the homepage now.
- The screen will show a page for registering.
- Name, email address, and cellphone number entry are required.
- Now choose “Register” from the menu.
- You may simply register yourself in this method.
Registration Procedure for Tamilnadu Engirundhum Ennerathilum Scheme
- First of all you have to go to official website of Tamilnadu Engirundhum Ennerathilum Scheme .
- A new home page will appear in front of you .
- You have required to click on “are you new to Tamil Nilam site?”
- A new page open front of you .
- Type the user’s name, e-mail ID, and Phone number.
- Click on the Register option.