The state government is preparing to launch the Telangana KCR Apathbandhu Ambulance Scheme in the state. Under this scheme, the Telangana government will undertake financial assistance to the unemployed youth of the Most Backward Class (MBC) category in the state.
The decision to start the KCR Apathbandhu Ambulance Scheme has been taken in the review meeting held at BC Kalyan Bhavan. Under this scheme of the Telangana government, a group of 5 unemployed youths will be formed, who will work for the ambulance service in the state.
KCR Apathbandhu Ambulance Scheme 2020
India is a vast country. The population here has crossed 130 crore population in the year 2020. In such a situation, providing employment opportunities to those youth who have finished their education is becoming a problem. Keeping this in mind, the KCR Apathbandhu Ambulance Scheme has been started by the Telangana government.
Through this scheme, the State Government will work to provide financial assistance to unemployed youth of families living below the poverty line in the state. The Telangana government has decided to start an ambulance in each district on the basis of the pilot project, after which the scheme will be expanded after its success.
Overview of KCR Apathbandhu Ambulance Scheme
|Scheme Name||KCR Apathbandhu Scheme|
|Launched By||Telangana Govt.|
|Benefits||Youth employment opportunities|
|Purpose||Financial assistance to Youth|
|Beneficiary||Citizen of State|
Key Features of KCR Apathbandhu Ambulance Scheme 2020
- This scheme will work to provide employment opportunities to unemployed youth roaming after completion of their studies in Telangana.
- The goal of the state government in the Apathbandhu Ambulance Scheme is mainly focused on benefiting the backward caste unemployed youth.
- All eligible unemployed youth will be able to get the required benefits by applying in this pilot project scheme.
- The scheme will be operated by 5 unemployed youths in an ambulance.
All those unemployed youth who wish to avail of the scheme will have to fulfill the eligibility criteria given.
- Only unemployed young men and women of Telangana are eligible to take advantage of this scheme.
- Only unemployed youth associated with BC Corporation Welfare Program are eligible to apply in this scheme.
- The benefit of the Apathbandhu Ambulance Scheme by the Telangana government will be given only to unemployed youth living below the poverty line.
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID Card
- residence certificate
- income certificate
- Bank account information
- Ration card copy
- Passport size photo
TN KCR Apathbandhu Ambulance Scheme Online Registration Procedure
At this time, the Telangana government has not provided any information regarding the online application. This plan has just been announced. Regarding the scheme, the online application process, eligibility criteria, and detailed information will be released soon by the concerned department.
In case you are unemployed, you are requested to keep up with our website for more information related to this scheme. Here you will also be informed about other schemes launched by the Telangana government. If any type of information regarding the application of this scheme is shared by the concerned department, then we will update it on our website.
We hope that you will definitely find information related to this scheme beneficial. In this article, we have tried to answer all the questions you ask.
If you still have questions related to any query then you can ask us through comments. In addition, you can also bookmark our website.
What is KCR Apathbandhu Ambulance Scheme Eligibility Criteria?
Only unemployed young men and women of Telangana can take benefit of this scheme. For more information related to this, you read this article completely.
How will the Apathbandhu Ambulance Scheme be implemented by the Telangana government?
Under this scheme, the Telangana government will run an ambulance in all districts as a pilot project, which will be run by 5 unemployed youths.