Ts ePass Scholarship 2021 | Ts ePass Scholarship Application Form | Ts ePass Scholarship Last Date | Ts ePass Scholarship Eligibility
Different grant plans for understudies are declared by the Telangana State Government. To apply for these grants, you need to go to ePass Portal. ePass Scholarshipis an electronic installment and application arrangement of grants. It is an online application gateway for grant plans. The principle objective of the Ts ePass Scholarship is to give monetary help to the understudies having a place with Telangana State. In this article, today we will give individuals every one of the essential subtleties of Ts ePass Scholarship 2021, its qualification rules, the method to be applied, the necessity of records and other compulsory data from the material referenced in this page. Understudies who are searching for Telangana Pre-Matric, Post-Matric or Overseas Scholarship given by the Telangana Government’s state can allude to this page.
ePass Scholarship 2021
ePass Scholarship is a grant gateway of Telangana State. Through this entryway, individuals of the state can apply for Pre Matric Scholarship, Post Metric Scholarship, Overseas Scholarship Service, Kalyani Laxmi, Chhaya Mubarak, Corporate Admission, and Skill Upgradation Service. These plans are for the improvement of planned standings, booked clans, minorities, and in reverse classes. The reason behind these grant plans is to offer monetary help for additional examination. Understudies who need to get the Ts ePass Scholarship should visit the authority site of ePASS Telangana – telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in to apply for the grant. Inside a couple of days from the date of utilization, the authorities will give the ePass status TS. With the assistance of Ts ePass Scholarship 2021 Status, competitors can check whether the application structure is dismissed or acknowledged.
Highlights of Ts ePass Scholarship
|Scheme Name||Ts ePass Scholarship|
|System Name||Electronic Payment & Application System of Scholarships (ePass)|
|Beneficiaries||Students of State|
|Category||Telangana Scholarship Schemes|
ePass Scholarship List
The list of Scholarships available under the Ts ePass Scholarship are as follows:
- Post metric scholarship
- Pre matric scholarship
- Overseas scholarship
ePass Scholarship Courses List
List of courses covered under the Ts ePass Scholarship is given below:
- C.A./ I.C.W.A./ C.S
- Certificate courses
- Degree in Agriculture,
- Degree in Business administration
- Degree in Commercial pilot License
- Degree in Computer Applications
- Degree in Engineering,
- Degree in Management,
- Degree in Technology,
- Graduate and post graduate diploma courses
- ITI/ ITCs
- National Institute of Fashion Technology courses
- Other post-doctoral research
- Post-Graduation Degree in Agriculture,
- Post-Graduation Degree in Business administration
- Post-Graduation Degree in Commercial pilot License
- Post-Graduation Degree in Computer Applications
- Post-Graduation Degree in Engineering,
- Post-Graduation Degree in Management,
- Post-Graduation Degree in Technology,
- Post-Graduation Degree in Veterinary and Allied Sciences,
- The Degree in Business Finance,
- The Degree in Computer Science,
- The Degree in Medicine,
- The Degree in Veterinary and Allied Sciences,
- The Post-Graduation Degree in Business Finance,
- The Post-Graduation Degree in Computer Science,
- The Post-Graduation Degree in Medicine,
- Vocational courses (Intermediate level)
Schedule of Ts ePass Scholarship
|Post metric scholarship||15th February, 2020|
|Pre metric scholarship||Opened|
|Overseas scholarship||December- February|
Eligibility Criteria for ePass Scholarship
- Candidate ought to be a lasting occupant of Telangana State
- Candidate ought to have a place with SC/ST/BC/EBC/Minority Category
- The yearly family pay for SC/ST classification ought not surpass Rs.2 lakh and for BC/EBC classification Rs. 50 lakhs (rustic region) and Rs.2 lakhs (metropolitan territory).
- Actually tested understudies can likewise apply, whose family pay is equivalent to or not as much as Rs. 1 lakh.
- 75% participation each quarter should apply for the grant.
The list of documents required to apply for the Ts ePass Scholarship are as follows:
- Aadhaar card
- Attendance report to be obtained from an educational institution
- Bonafide certificate
- Caste certificate
- Domicile certificate
- The first page of the bank passbook
- Income certificate
- Mark sheets of the last qualifying exam
Who are not eligible for the ePass Scholarship?
Here below we are going to provide you the criteria of the students who are not eligible for the ePass Scholarship:
- Understudies who are from some other classification than the debilitated, booked ranks, planned clans, in reverse classes, financially in reverse classes.
- Understudies having a place with Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes whose family pay is in excess of 2 lakh rupees.
- Each one of those retrogressive classes, financially in reverse classes and minority understudies living in rustic territories whose yearly family pay is more than Rs. 150000
- MBBS, Open University in BDS, Distance Mode, Backward Classes, Economic Backward Classes and Students of Disabled Studies in Category B seat prospectus
- In reverse class, monetarily in reverse class understudies and minority understudies living in metropolitan territories whose yearly family pay is more than Rs 2 lakh
- Every one of the understudies who are handicapped and their family pay is in excess of 100000 rupees.
- Understudies seeking after low maintenance courses and online courses
- Each one of those understudies who were conceded under the supported seat on the administration share seat
- The understudy gets an allowance that is more than the grant sum
Reasons For Ts ePass Scholarship Rejection
- And If the student is admitted under management quota
- Candidate not being a Bonafide student
- Claiming scholarship for the same level of course
- Detained students
- If the candidate fails to submit a caste and income certificate
- If the student is absent
- Incorrect caste information
- Incorrect course and year of study information
- Incorrect income information
- Non-receiving of the renewal proposal
- Previous sanction verification for renewal
- Recommendation not given by field officer
Procedure to Apply for Ts ePass Scholarship 2021
The application procedure for the ePass Scholarship consist the following steps:
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the Electronic Payment & Application System of Scholarships. After this, the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the option of “Post metric service” or “Pre metric scholarship service” or “Overseas scholarship service” as per your requirement. After this, a new page will open in front of you.
- Here on this page you have to click on the option of registration/ fresh registration and then a form will open.
- In this form you need to enter the details like your name, father name, date of birth, email id, SSC ID, Aadhar card number, etc.
- After filling the form upload the required documents and press submit tab.
Some important Instructions
- Understudies can visit the authority site and check the situation with their application any time.
- Actual confirmation measure is directed double a year by the field official
- In the wake of presenting the online application, understudies are needed to visit the concerned division for actual confirmation
- All understudies need to present the filled application structure to the school/school
- Each data in the application structure should be legitimate
Here in this post we have provided you the complete details about the ePass Scholarship. If still you have any query or facing any problem related to the portal then you may contact the officials through the below provided Email ID and Contact number:
- General Issue: 040-23390228
- Technical Issue: 040-23120311
- Email Id: email@example.com
We hope that you will definitely find information related to Ts ePass Scholarship beneficial. In this article, we have tried to answer all the questions you ask. If you still have questions related to this then you can ask us through comments. In addition, you can also bookmark our website.