Friends, today we will provide you information about the “Uttar Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta” scheme. Uttar Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta Yojana has been started by the Uttar Pradesh government with an aim to provide monthly assistance to the educated unemployed youth of the state. Recently, the state government has invited applications for UP Berojgari Bhatta. UP Unemployment Allowance Scheme is a major scheme under which the state government provides monthly allowance to all educated and unemployed youth of the state.
Uttar Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta
Under the Uttar Pradesh Unemployment Allowance Scheme“उत्तर प्रदेश बेरोजगारी भत्ता”, the state government provides monthly unemployment allowance to unemployed youth of 21 to 35 years. The Uttar Pradesh government provides monthly allowance to unemployed youth who have completed their education, through the important UP Berojgari Bhatta. Uttar Pradesh unemployment allowance amount is provided to the beneficiary till he gets a job. The UP Unemployment Allowance Scheme was announced in the financial budget of 1 February 2019.
The benefit of Uttar Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta Scheme by the Government of Uttar Pradesh will be given only to those candidates who have registered on the official website of the Employment Office or UP Seva Yojana. Through this article, we will provide you the information related to online registration, eligibility and necessary documents for the Berojgari Bhatta Uttar Pradesh on the official website of UP Seva Yojana http://sewayojan.up.nic.in/.
Highlights of UP Berojgari Bhatta Scheme
|योजना का नाम||बेरोजगारी भत्ता उत्तर प्रदेश|
|शुरू की गई||उत्तर परदेश सरकार|
|लाभ||बेरोजगार युवाओं को आर्थिक मदद|
|उद्देश्य||युवाओ को सशक्त बनाना|
|लाभार्थी||राज्य के युवा|
|श्रेणी||State Govt Scheme|
बेरोजगारी भत्ता | बेरोजगारी भत्ता के नियम
- The state government will provide unemployment allowance to unemployed youth of 21 to 35 years of the state through Uttar Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta Yojana.
- To avail the unemployment allowance, the applicant must have passed at least the Intermediate Examination.
- Assistance in the form of allowance will be provided only to unemployed youths directly through bank account.
According to the information received, the Uttar Pradesh government will provide Rs 3,500 per month to the beneficiary under the UP Berojgari Bhatta. This allowance amount will be given to the beneficiary in case of unemployment for 2 years.
UP Berojgari Bhatta Eligibility Criteria –
To take advantage of Berojgari Bhatta Uttar Pradesh, some eligibility has been set by the Government of Uttar Pradesh. Following is their description.
- Applicants must be between 21 and 35 years of age.
- The family income should not exceed three lakh rupees.
- To avail Berojgari Bhatta, the applicant must have at least a high school marksheet.
- Applicants must be fully unemployed to take advantage of the scheme.
Uttar Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta Essential Documents
For the application of UP Berojgari Bhatta Scheme, the candidates will need the following documents
- Candidate must have Aadhaar card
- income certificate
- For berojgari bhatta online application, unemployed youth must have 12th pass and all the mark sheets of graduation and post graduation.
- To get the benefit of unemployment allowance Uttar Pradesh, the application must be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh, so they must have a Bonafide letter from UP.
- Applicant must have residence certificate, voter ID card and pen card for applying for unemployment allowance.
- Email ID of the applicant is also required.
UP Berojgari Bhatta Online Registration | बेरोजगारी भत्ता ऑनलाइन आवेदन
If you fulfill all the eligibility criteria for Berojgari Bhatta Uttar Pradesh, then you can get benefits by applying online in the following manner.
Step 1:- First of all you have to go to the official website of UP Seva Yojana. [http://sewayojan.up.nic.in/]
Step 2:- On the homepage of the official website, you will have to create a login ID and password by clicking on the “Registration” link.
Step 3:- Now you have to login to the website through the login ID.
Step 4:- After login to the website of the employment department, you will have to fill the application form with all the relevant details and upload all the documents.
Step 5:- After that, after checking your application, click on the link to “submit“.
Step 6:- In this way you’re UP Berojgari Bhatta online registration will be completed. You can also print out the unemployment allowance online registration form for future use.
Quick Links –
Friends, The Main Objective Of Our Website Is To Provide You Timely Information Of All Government Schemes, We Get This Information Through Various Official Websites And Newspapers. Our Aim Is To Provide You Information Related To All The Schemes And Jobs Of The Central And State Government On Time.For More Updates Of Central & State Govt Schemes Keep In Touch With Our Website.