AP YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme List, Vahana Mitra Scheme Beneficiary List & Statistics report will be given to you in this article. The YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme was launched last year for drivers and cab drivers etc. beneficiaries, but the scheme has been reintroduced to help all these beneficiaries in the epidemic in the lockdown caused by the coronavirus.
Under this scheme, Andhra Pradesh State Government will provide financial assistance to auto drivers and cab drivers. 10000 rupees per year will be provided by the state government to auto drivers and cab drivers through this scheme. Financial assistance will be provided to auto drivers and cab drivers due to the shutdown due to lockdown in the country.
AP Vahana Mitra Scheme Details
Schemes are being launched by the state government for the poor working-class people of the state. In this series, the AP YSR Wahana Mitra Scheme has been launched. The scheme was officially launched by Chief Minister Jaganmohan Reddy on 4 October 2019. The scheme has been reintroduced for auto drivers and cab drivers.
Through the Vahana Mitra Scheme, the state government aims to increase income and reduce taxi repair expenses by providing financial assistance to the financially weak taxi driver. Entire auto, cab drivers registered under the YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme will be provided a fund of Rs 10,000 through a bank account.
Highlights of Vahana Mitra Scheme
|Scheme Name||Vahana Mitra Scheme|
|Launched By||CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Objective||Financial assistance to cab drivers|
|Benefit||Financial assistance for repair and insurance|
|Beneficiary||Citizen of State|
|Category||AP Government Scheme|
|Last Date to apply||31/10/2019|
YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme Latest Update
The government led by Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy gave uplifting news to the cabs. The organization has announced the second term of the Wahna Mitra scheme for auto, maxi taxis and cab drivers, who are struggling with job and money shortages amid lockdowns. In such a situation, this scheme has been started to help all the beneficiaries.
Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy stated that the scheme would be made relevant to proprietor cum drivers, auto maxi taxi and cab drivers who drive their vehicles as a key aspect of independent work. It is said that the application process for the later phase will be finished by May 26 through ward and village secretaries.
Payment Procedure of YSR Vahana Mitra
Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy discharged the annual share of Vahana Mitra on Thursday 4 June 2020, four months ahead of time. Under this scheme, Rs 10,000 will be provided to cabs, taxis and auto drivers every year. The instalment was extended four months further under the proposed scheme on 4 October.
There was no ill effect of salary during the last months due to lockdown in autos and cabs. A total of 2262.49 crores was taken from its camp office here on Thursday to the leaders of 2,62,493 recipients, who later held a video-gathering with all the local collectors and recipients.
Statistics of the Scheme
The numerical data for the scheme is displayed in the following list –
|Total Registered Application||239957|
|Total Verified Application||239957|
|Total Approved Application||236356|
|Total Scanned Application||236344|
Benefits of the scheme
The details of the major benefits of Andhra Pradesh YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme are as follows: –
- The major objective of the scheme is to provide personal assistance to auto, cab drivers.
- According to the provisions of the Vahana Mitra Scheme, all beneficiary cab drivers will be provided with financial assistance of Rs 10,000 under the scheme.
- The amount of assistance provided under the scheme will be made available for repair and insurance.
- After the introduction of this scheme, the life and economic condition of auto drivers will improve.
- Online arrangement has been made by the state government to take advantage of this scheme, so that the driver can easily take advantage of the scheme.
- Vahana Mitra Scheme assistance amount will be paid through the registered bank account directly to the bank account of the drivers.
Number of beneficiaries of Vahana Mitra Scheme
The application process of Vahana Mitra Scheme of Andhra Pradesh was started on 14/09/2019. The entire auto, cab drivers of the state can register online by 31/10/2019. According to official sources, 175353 beneficiaries have been selected under the scheme till 6 October 2019.
How to Check Vahana Mitra Scheme Beneficiaries List
All the autos, cab drivers who have applied for the Vahana Mitra Scheme can check the beneficiary list through online. Steps are as follow
- First, go to the official website of the Andhra Pradesh Transport Department.
- On the homepage of the official website, you will see the link “Vahana Mitra Scheme Taxi Driver Beneficiaries List”.
- After clicking on the link, provide all the information displayed on the screen Such as application number, and Aadhar card number
- After this the beneficiary list will appear in front of you.
- Check your name in the beneficiary list and take a print of the list for the future.
Check AP Vahana Mitra Scheme Status
Applicants whose names have not been included in the Vahana Mitra Scheme beneficiary list can check the status of the application through online. Steps to check online Vahan Mitra Scheme status are as follows:-
- First of all, visit the official website of Vahana Mitra, Andhra Pradesh.
- Click on the link for “Application Status” on the official website
- Now with the help of your Aadhar number and application number, you can check the status of your application.
We hope that you will definitely find information related to Vahana Mitra Scheme List beneficial. In this article, we have tried to answer all the questions you ask.
If you still have questions related to this then you can ask us through comments. In addition, you can also bookmark our website.