The Vahana Mitra Scheme launched by the Jaganmohan Reddy government of Andhra Pradesh has been launched with the objective of providing financial incentives to cabs and auto drivers for repair and insurance of the vehicle. Under this scheme, the state government will provide a lump sum financial assistance of Rs 10,000 annually to auto, cab drivers. In this article, we will provide you all the information about the Vahana Mitra Scheme List. Apart from this, you will get information about the major facts, eligibility criteria and online application process regarding the scheme in this article.
Read Also – AP Vahana Mitra Scheme Apply Online
AP Vahana Mitra Scheme Details
The schemes are being started by the state government for the poor working class people of the state. In this series, AP YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme has been started. The official launch of the scheme has been done by Chief Minister Jaganmohan Reddy on 4 October 2019. Through the Vahana Mitra Yojana, the goal of the state government is to increase the income and reduce the expenses of taxi repair by providing financial assistance to the financially weak taxi drivers. The fund amount of Rs 10,000 will be provided to the entire auto, cab drivers registered under the Mitra Scheme through a bank account.
Key Facts of Vahana Mitra Scheme
|Scheme Name||Vahana Mitra Scheme|
|Launched By||CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Objective||Financial assistance to cab drivers|
|Benefit||Financial assistance for repair and insurance|
|Beneficiary||Citizen of State|
|Category||AP Government Scheme|
|Last Date to apply||31/10/2019|
Benefits of the scheme
The details of the major benefits of Andhra Pradesh YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme are as follows: –
- The major objective of the scheme is to provide personal assistance to auto, cab drivers.
- According to the provisions of the Vahana Mitra Scheme, all beneficiary cab drivers will be provided with financial assistance of Rs 10,000 under the scheme.
- The amount of assistance provided under the scheme will be made available for repair and insurance.
- After the introduction of this scheme, the life and economic condition of auto drivers will improve.
- Online arrangement has been made by the state government to take advantage of this scheme, so that the driver can easily take advantage of the scheme.
- Vahana Mitra Scheme assistance amount will be paid through the registered bank account directly to the bank account of the drivers.
Number of beneficiaries of Vahana Mitra Scheme
The application process of Vahana Mitra Scheme of Andhra Pradesh was started on 14/09/2019. The entire auto, cab drivers of the state can register online by 31/10/2019. According to official sources, 175353 beneficiaries have been selected under the scheme till 6 October 2019.
How to Check Vahana Mitra Scheme Beneficiaries List
All the autos, cab drivers who have applied for the Vahana Mitra Scheme can check the beneficiary list through online. Steps are as follow
- First go to the official website of Andhra Pradesh Transport Department
- On the homepage of the official website, you will see the link “Vahana Mitra Scheme Taxi Driver Beneficiaries List”.
- After clicking on the link, provide all the information displayed on the screen Such as application number, and Aadhar card number
- After this the beneficiary list will appear in front of you.
- Check your name in the beneficiary list and take a print of the list for the future.
AP Vahana Mitra Scheme Status Check
Applicants whose names have not been included in the Vahana Mitra Scheme beneficiary list can check the status of the application through online. Steps to check online Vahan Mitra Scheme status are as follows:-
- First of all, visit the official website of Transport Department, Andhra Pradesh.
- Click on the link for “Application Status” on the official website
- Now with the help of your Aadhar number and application number, you can check the status of your application.
Quick Links –
|Central Govt Scheme||Click Here|
Similarly, for the information about other welfare schemes of the Central and Andhra Pradesh Government, be connected with our website www.indiascheme.com.