Vande Bharat Mission | Vande Bharat Mission Phase 3 | Vande Bharat Mission Flight Registration | Vande Bharat Mission Flight Schedule
The Vande Bharat Mission has been launched by the Ministry of Commerce. You all know that at this time, air traffic has been stopped in view of the infection of Coronavirus in the entire world. At present, infection with this deadly disease can be avoided only by taking precautions. In such a situation, the Vande Bharat Mission Phase 3 has been started for the return of the Indian citizens trapped in other countries. Under this, the space airline has been started by the country’s airline company Air India for the return of stranded Indian citizens in other countries. These passenger planes will pave the way for Indian citizens to return to their country in more than 9 countries. In this article we will share with you step by step process for homecoming under Vande Bharat Mission through which you can return to your country without any worry.
Table of Contents
Vande Bharat Mission
In collaboration with the commercial sector, Air India has launched the Vande Bharat Mission for the return of 12,000 stranded Indian nationals in more than 12 countries. Under this, more than 64 aircraft will be flown for the return of Indian citizens from America, Britain, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, United States and Singapore. In addition to Air India aircraft, two boats have been dispatched by the Government of India to evacuate about 1,000 Indian residents from Maldives. With this, a new one has been sent to Gulf countries. According to aviation officials, so far more than 200,000 civilians have been returned to their homeland.
Overview of Vande Bharat Mission
|Initiative Name||Vande Bharat Mission|
|Launched By||By the Ministry of Commercial|
|Launched Date||7th May 2020|
|Beneficiaries||7th May 2020|
Objective of INDIA Vande Bharat Mission
You all know that at this time the whole world is fighting the global epidemic corona. In such a situation, this miss has been started for the return of the stranded Indian citizens in other countries. Under this mission, work will be done to bring back the trapped Indian citizens in more than 8 countries. According to the information received, more than 200,000 citizens have been returned to the country so far.
Vande Bharat Mission Flight Rules
Passengers returning to India under Vande Bharat Mission will have to follow the following rules.
For Indian residents from abroad
- Transient experts / employees whose visa has expired and sick persons, pregnant women / old, relatives will be given priority in case of death.
- The stranded residents should recruit themselves with Indian missions in the nation, with significant nuances suggested by the MEA.
- All passengers will have to pay some remuneration as traveling expenses. Information on travel expenses is given below.
- Under this mission, the Arogya Setu app will be downloaded in the mobile of all the passengers who are brought back to their homeland.
- The Ministry of External Affairs will display the flight / transport timetable (day, place and time of attendance) on its online website within two days of any event.
- At the time of loading on flight / transport, the MEA will encourage warm screening as per the wellbeing conference. Bus asymptomatic voyagers will be allowed to load on flight / transport
- Along with this, information will be sought from all the passengers about the arrangement of a separate room and toilet in their residence.
- Every Indian citizen lying abroad must quarantine himself for 14 days.
For non-Indians residing abroad
- Only those people will be permitted to venture out to the goal nations, who are residents of that nation; who hold a visa of at any rate one year term of that nation; and green card or OCI cardholder.
- In instances of health-related crises or demise in the family, Indian Nationals holding a half-year visa can likewise be permitted.
- Before the tickets of such people are affirmed, MoCA will guarantee that the target nation permits a section of such people in that nation.
- The expense of movement, as determined by MoCA, will be borne by such voyagers.
- At the hour of getting onto the flight, MoCA will guarantee that all voyagers experience warm screening according to wellbeing convention. Just asymptomatic voyagers would be permitted to get onto the flight.
- While onboard the flight, wellbeing convention as gave by MoCA will be carefully followed
Vande Bharat Air India Flight Fare
If you are traveling by evacuation flights you will have to pay some remuneration to the government. The list of remuneration or flight cost is given below: –
|Departure to Arrival||Fare of Flights|
|London to Delhi/Mumbai/Bengaluru/Ahmedabad||Rs 50,000|
|Singapore to Delhi/Mumbai||Rs 20,000|
|Singapore to Bengaluru||Rs 18,000|
|Dhaka to Delhi||Rs 12,000|
|Dhaka to Srinagar||Rs 15,000|
|Dubai to Delhi/Amritsar/Kochi||Rs 13,000|
|Abu Dhabi to Hyderabad||Rs 15,000|
|Kuwait to Ahmedabad||Rs 14,000|
|Kuwait to Hyderabad||Rs 20,000|
|Chicago / San Francisco / New York / Washington to Delhi / Mumbai / Hyderabad / Bangalore / Ahmedabad||Rs 1,00,000|
Update: – The possibility of an increase or decrease in the flight cannot be ruled out in the event of APEC traveling with exit flights.
Procedure of Registration under Vande Bharat Mission
If you want to register yourself for exit flights, then you have to follow the easy steps given.
- First, you need to visit the official website of COVID 19 Evacuation Flight.
- Here you are given direct links for the exit flights of various countries. Along with this, you can also click on the link given below.
- Once you click on the link, a registration page will open.
- On the registration page, you have to enter some personal details and details of your residence
- After checking the information, you entered, you click on the Submit button.
Vande Bharat Mission Direct Registration Links
You can register in online mode to return to your country under Vande Bharat Mission through the link given in the table below.
|UAE (Dubai)||Click Here|
|UAE (Abu Dhabi)||Click Here|
|Saudi Arabia||Click Here|
|United States of America||Click Here|
|United Kindom||Click Here|
Vande Bharat Mission Flight Schedule
You can get the flight schedule information for the evacuation flights by the given steps.
- First of all, click on the link given in the table below and go directly to the official website.
- Here you will see the option of Air India exit flights schedule, click on it.
Direct Link: – Download PDF
- A schedule pdf will open in front of you. You can get information by downloading this pdf from here.
We hope that you will definitely find information related to Vande Bharat Mission beneficial. In this article, we have tried to answer all the questions you ask.
If you still have questions related to this then you can ask us through comments. In addition, you can also bookmark our website.