Vidhva Sahay Yojana (विधवा सहाय योजना) Online Application Form, Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana Apply Online Eligibility, Benefits and Registration Process is given in this article. Gujarat government has invited applications under Vidhva Sahay Yojana 2020 for providing pension to destitute widowed women on a monthly basis. Gujarat Women and Child Development Department have launched several schemes for women and child safety. In this sequence, the department has started Vidhva Sahay Yojana under the social security scheme.
Widows in our country lose confidence and better livelihood opportunities after the death of their husbands, which makes them perceived as a burden in the family. Keeping this in mind, a decision has been taken to provide financial assistance to widowed women under the Social Security Pension. The Gujarat Social Security Department adds new beneficiaries every year to provide pension assistance.
In Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana, the beneficiary woman is provided direct financial assistance every month under the Direct Benefit Transfer. To get benefits under this scheme, any widow woman of the state can apply for the widow help scheme before the last date. For this, you can get a letter of application from any public service center.
Which woman is eligible for the Vidhva Sahay Yojana? What is the process of application in this scheme? What are the eligibility criteria and the required documents for application in Vidhva Sahay Yojana? Answers to all these questions will be given to you in this article. Along with this, Social Security Pension Assistance key factors, application fee, and other information will be given to you in this article.
The Ministry of Social Welfare and Child Development, Government of Gujarat has set certain eligibility criteria for the application of this scheme. Here we are providing information about some of the major eligibility details: –
- The applicant woman must be a permanent resident of Gujarat.
- It is compulsory for a woman to be between 18 and 40 years old.
- Only widows and abandoned women are eligible to apply.
- Applicant women who have remarried are not eligible to avail the benefit of Vidhva Sahay Yojana.
- This assistance amount is only for poor widow women living below the poverty line.
- Identity proof (Aadhar card, Ration card)
- Residence Proof (Domicile certificate of Gujarat)
- Proof of age (Birth certificate, SSLC mark sheet)
- BPL Certificate (if available)
- Widow certificate/death certificate of husband (if available)
- The report signed by Patwari or Municipal Councilor
- Passport size photograph
Vidhva Sahay Yojana Apply Online, Selection Process
- First of all, you have to get the Vidhva Sahay Yojana application form from your nearest public service center.
- You have to enter all the information asked in the application form
- After this, you check the information entered in your form and upload all the necessary documents.
- Now you submit the application form to the Social Security Office. From here you will be given a social security acceptance certificate.
- After this, your application form will be verified and approved by the regional office.
- On successful completion of all the process, you will be selected as the beneficiary.
Features of Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana
The details of the silent features of Vidhva Sahay Yojana started by Gujarat Ministry of Women Development and Child Development are as follows: –
- This scheme will ensure financial help to poor destitute widowed women.
- The scheme is fully funded by the state government, in which the disbursement of assistance amount to the beneficiaries will be done directly through Direct Benefit Transfer.
- The beneficiary women of Vidhva Sahay Yojana will no longer have to be dependent on others for maintenance.
Thus, you can easily submit your Vidhva Sahay Yojana application form. We hope you will find this information beneficial. You can ask your questions related to this scheme through our comments. We will try to answer your questions.
- Download Vidhva Sahay Yojana Application Form
Similarly, for the information about other schemes related to the Central and Gujarat State Government, you were connected to our website WWW.INDIASCHEME.COM. For other similar interesting information, bookmark this website.
How much is the Vidhva Sahay Yojana application fee?
You can get the Social Security Assistance application form from your nearest CSC Center.
Can the widow get help when the woman marries another?
No, after the second marriage of the widowed woman, she will not be eligible for assistance.
Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana what should be the age of the applicant?
For this, the age of the applicant woman is determined between 14 and 40 years.