Vidhva Sahay Yojana (विधवा सहाय योजना) Application Form, Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana Registration Eligibility, Benefits and Registration Process is given in this article. Gujarat government has invited applications under Vidhva Sahay Yojana 2021 for providing pension to destitute widowed women on a monthly basis. The Gujarat Social Security Department adds new beneficiaries every year to provide pension assistance.
Gujarat Women and Child Development Department have launched several schemes for women and child safety. In this sequence, the department has started Vidhva Sahay Yojana under the social security scheme. Widows in our country lose confidence and better livelihood opportunities after the death of their husbands, which makes them perceived as a burden in the family. Keeping this in mind, a decision has been taken to provide financial assistance to widowed women under the Social Security Pension.
Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana 2021
In Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana, the beneficiary woman is provided direct financial assistance every month under the Direct Benefit Transfer. To get benefits under this scheme, any widow woman of the state can apply for the widow help scheme before the last date. For this, you can get a letter of application from any public service center.
Which woman is eligible for the Vidhva Sahay Yojana? What is the process of application in this scheme? What are the eligibility criteria and the required documents for application in Vidhva Sahay Yojana? Answers to all these questions will be given to you in this article. Along with this, Social Security Pension Assistance key factors, application fee, and other information will be given to you in this article.
Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana New Update
- Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana has been given a new name Ganga Swaroop Yojana.
- The scheme will provide a benefit of Rs 1250 per month as a pension to the beneficiary women.
- The pension amount will be deposited directly into the bank account of the beneficiary.
- This scheme will benefit about 3.70 lakh widows in 33 districts of the state.
- This pension amount will be deposited in the beneficiary’s account in the first week of every month.
- The Chief Minister of Gujarat has started a new web portal called the National Social Assistance Program Portal to facilitate direct bank transfer of pension to the beneficiary account.
- The Government of Gujarat has doubled the annual income in both rural and urban areas for eligibility criteria.
- Now the annual income eligibility criteria is Rs 120000 for rural areas and Rs 150000 for the same urban areas.
- The number of beneficiaries availing this scheme has also been increased from 1.64 lakh to 3.70 lakh.
Overview of Vidhva Sahay Yojana
|Scheme Name||Vidhva Sahay Yojana (ગુજરાત વિધવા સહાય યોજના)|
|Department Name||Social security department|
|Objective||To benefit widow women|
|Category||Gujarat Govt. Scheme|
Objective of Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana
Financial funds will be provided to widows in the state of Gujarat also through the implementation of this scheme. It is often seen that widowed women do not get proper respect in the society. In such a situation, the Department of Women and Child Development of Gujarat has introduced Vidhva Sahay Yojana (ગુજરાત વિધવા સહાય યોજના) to protect the interests of women.
After the death of the husband, equal opportunities are not provided to the widowed woman. Better livelihood opportunities are snatched away from them. Many times, even in the family, the widowed woman is considered a burden. Keeping this in mind, it has been decided to provide financial assistance to widowed women under Social Security Pension.
Features of Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana
The details of the silent features of Vidhva Sahay Yojana started by Gujarat Ministry of Women Development and Child Development are as follows: –
- This scheme will ensure financial help to poor destitute widowed women.
- The scheme is fully funded by the state government, in which the disbursement of assistance amount to the beneficiaries will be done directly through Direct Benefit Transfer.
- The beneficiary women of Vidhva Sahay Yojana will no longer have to be dependent on others for maintenance.
Thus, you can easily submit your Vidhva Sahay Yojana application form. We hope you will find this information beneficial. You can ask your questions related to this scheme through our comments. We will try to answer your questions.
An application fee of only Rs 20 will be applicable to enroll yourself under the scheme.
The Ministry of Social Welfare and Child Development, Government of Gujarat has set certain eligibility criteria for the application of this scheme. Here we are providing information about some of the major eligibility details: –
- The applicant woman must be a permanent resident of Gujarat.
- It is compulsory for a woman to be between 18 and 40 years old.
- Only widows and abandoned women are eligible to apply.
- Applicant women who have remarried are not eligible to avail the benefit of Vidhva Sahay Yojana.
- This assistance amount is only for poor widow women living below the poverty line.
If you are interested in applying for Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana then you will need the documents given below.
- Proof of Identification
- Aadhar Card
- Ration card
- Residence proof (domicile certificate of Gujarat)
- Affidavit (As per Appendix 2/3)
- Income certificate (as per Appendix 3/4)
- BPL certificate (if available)
- Proof of age
- Birth certificate
- Matriculation certificate
- School living certificate
- Any government-issued ID specifying age
- If you do not have any of the above, you can submit age proof from the Medical Officer of the Government Hospital / Civil Hospital.
- Educational proof
Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana Application Procedure
- First, you need to visit the official website.
- On the homepage of the official website Download the application form appearing on your screen
- You have to enter all the information asked in the application form
- After this, you check the information entered in your form and upload all the necessary documents.
- Now you submit the application form to the Social Security Office. From here you will be given a social security acceptance certificate.
- After this, your application form will be verified and approved by the regional office.
- On successful completion of all the process, you will be selected as the beneficiary.
Vidhva Sahay Yojana Online Selection Procedure
To apply for Vidhva Sahay Yojana in online mode, you have to follow the easy steps given.
- First, visit the official website of Collectorate – District Bharuch. On the homepage of the website, click on the option “e-citizen” in the menu.
- A drop-down list will appear, click on the “Social Security” option, a new page will open.
- Now click on the “Widow Assistance” option. You will be given some guidelines on the screen.
- Now hit “એપ્લીકેશનફોર્મ” option to download the form or take it from from the Mamlatdar / Talati / Jan Seva Kendra Office.
- Take a printout of the application form and record all the details in it. Attach the listed documents to the form.
- If you choose the NO option for the question mentioned in the form, “Do you have caste or senior citizen’s certificate” then the affidavit should be issued from the concerned office.
- If you choose the YES option for the question mentioned in the form, “Do you have caste or senior citizen’s certificate” then go directly to the concerned officials to submit the form.
- Now if you choose the YES option for the question mentioned in the form “Does the form require Javab Panch Namu” then take two people for verification of the form to the concerned office.
- If you choose the NO option for the question mentioned in the form “Does the form require JavabPanchNamu” then submit the form directly to the concerned office and collect the approved documents.
Vidhva Sahay Yojana 2021 Online Application Form
Widows are provided to the widows on monthly basis by the state government through Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana. For Gujarati widows, this Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana will definitely provide better chances of survival. Under the Gujarat Ganga Safai Yojana, a pension of Rs 1250 per month will be provided to each beneficiary.
Gujarat State Government’s initiative that the Widow Assistance Scheme was renamed as ‘Government Ganga Swaroop Yojana’, from which the monthly pension amount was increased from Rs 1,000 to Rs 1,250 from April 2019 by the state government to honor the beneficiaries, so that the beneficiaries do not have to face much trouble.
Certified copy of evidence
- Domicile certificate
- Affidavit (As per Appendix 2/3)
- Income Certificate (As per Appendix 3/4)
- Husband’s Death Certificate (as per Appendix 3/4)
- Age proof
- Birth certificate
- Matric certificate
- School Living Certificate
- Any government-issued ID in which age is specified
- In case don’t have any of the above you can submit age proof from the medical officer of a government hospital / civil hospital.
- Education certificate
After submission of your application, your documents will be verified by the officials. If your application is approved after verification, then you can collect the approval letter.
User Experience & Feedback
Through this portal design and content, we want to positively influence Gujarat and its rich culture and traditions that have marked their footprints internationally. Please send us your user experience, feedback, suggestions etc. regarding the portal, as your comments are very important to us. Your comments and information will help us improve the portal. Our webmaster team always welcomes your support.
Let us tell you that the form given below is only for feedback about the portal www.gujaratindia.gov.in. We encourage users to use the feedback form below. However, we will not consider any commercial offers from web development companies or newsletters sent through the form. Please keep in mind that when we review all incoming emails, we are unable to reply to all of them. For interested people who want to give feedback, then you have to follow the steps given below-
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Gujarat. After this, the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- On the home page of the website, you have to click on the option of “Contact Us” form the section of “E-Citizen“. After this, a form will open in front of you.
- In this form, you have to enter the details of the information asked like- Name, Email, Address, City, State, Country, Phone Number, Suggestions / Queries, Verification code, etc. and click on the “Submit” button.
- In this way, your feedback will be submitted.
Through our website, you have provided all the important information related to Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana. If even after this you are facing any kind of problem, then you can solve all your problems by contacting the helpline number. You can get help through the following helpline numbers and email IDs-
Chief Minister’s Office
- 3rd Floor, Swarnim Sankul-1, New Sachivalaya,
- Gandhinagar 382010, Gujarat, INDIA.
- Phone: +91 – 79 – 23232611 to 18(O)
- Fax: +91 – 79 – 23222101
For any kind of help, you can seek help by going to the office of Jan Seva Kendra, Bharuch, District Collector Office, Railway Colony, Bharuch, Gujarat-392001 between 10:30 am and 6:10 pm.
- Download Vidhva Sahay Yojana Application Form
We hope that you will definitely find information related to Vidhva Sahay Yojana Gujarat beneficial. In this article, we have tried to answer all the questions you ask.
If you still have questions related to this then you can ask us through comments. In addition, you can also bookmark our website.
How much is the Vidhva Sahay Yojana application fee?
You can get the Social Security Assistance application form from your nearest CSC Center
Can the widow get help when the woman marries another?
No, after the second marriage of the widowed woman, she will not be eligible for assistance.
Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana what should be the age of the applicant?
For this, the age of the applicant woman is determined between 14 and 40 years.