West Bengal Joy Bangla Pension Scheme Beneficiary List Online Registration, Eligibility Criteria & Essential Documents related information will be given to you in this article. West Bengal Government has launched a new pension scheme for Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes, which has been named as WB Joy Bangla Pension Scheme.
The present Chief Minister of West Bengal has launched several schemes for the social and financial security of scheduled caste and scheduled tribe citizens in the state. Moving forward in this order, the Joy Bangla Pension Scheme has been started by the state government. Here in this article, we will provide you with information related to the online application and eligibility of this pension scheme.
West Bengal Joy Bangla Pension Scheme 2020
The budget for the WB Joy Bangla Pension Scheme has been set by the West Bengal Finance Minister Amit Mishra in the budget 2020-2021. This welfare pension scheme has been started with the objective of providing financial incentives to the Tapasheel caste in the state. A monthly pension amount of Rs 1000 will be distributed in this pension scheme.
The West Bengal government has announced the launch of the Taposali Bandhu Pension Scheme and Joy Bangla Pension Scheme for Scheduled Castes (SC) and Scheduled Tribes (ST). These Pension schemes have been started as a pre-election promise by the current ruling party of West Bengal.
Through the integration of the Taposali Bandhu Pension Scheme and Joy Bangla Pension Scheme, the government has announced an increase in the pension amount given under Disabled, Widow and Old Age Pension. Now pension amount of Rs 600 and Rs 1000 will be distributed among all pension beneficiaries respectively.
Execution of WB Government Joy Bangla Pension Scheme
The WB Joy Bangla Pension Scheme launched by the Government of West Bengal with the objective of providing financial assistance and financial incentives to the disabled, widows and old people in the state will be implemented in the entire state from 01 April 2020. Necessary guidelines have been issued to the concerned departments in this regard.
This pension scheme is being started with the objective of providing financial assistance to more and more disabled people, widows and old people in the state. This pension scheme has been started with the integration of more than one pension schemes. Under the West Bengal Joy Bangla Pension Scheme, more assistance will be disbursed by the state government to the needy.
Highlights of Joy Bangla Pension Scheme
|Scheme Name||Joy Bangla Pension|
|Launched By||State Government|
|Beneficiaries||Citizen of State|
|Objective||To provide financial assistance to the needy|
|Launching Date||01 April 2020|
|Category||West Bengal Govt. Scheme|
Objective of West Bengal Joy Bangla Pension Scheme
The West Bengal government has launched several schemes for the poor, needy in the state. Moving forward in this sequence, the state government has started the WB Joy Bangla Pension Scheme. The main objective of starting this pension scheme is to provide financial security to the needy aged, disabled and widowed women in the state through a pension.
- This pension scheme used by the West Bengal government has been started only for the permanent residents of the state.
- In this scheme only Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes are eligible to apply. Apart from this, there is a possibility of cancellation of other applications.
- Only poor people belonging to Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes are eligible to avail of this pension scheme.
- According to the guidelines issued by the state government, in case of an application by a person below 60 years of age, his application will be canceled.
- To avail of the Joy Bangla Pension Scheme, it is mandatory for the applicant to have an account with the bank.
- If the applicant is already receiving any other government assistance at the national or state level then he is not eligible to avail of this pension.
- Copy of Aadhar card
- Voter ID Card
- caste certificate
- Ration card copy
- Voter id
- Copy of digital certificate issued by the authority
- Income certificate (self-attested)
- Bank account information
- Residential certificate (self-attested)
No definite information is available regarding the eligibility criteria given above and the required documents. It is possible to change the eligibility criteria given for the application in Joy Bangla Pension Scheme. You are requested to get the information from the official website once
WB Joy Bangla Pension Scheme Online Registration Process
In the event of the applicants fulfilling all the above eligibility criteria, they can apply online through the given steps.
All the applicants are advised to keep a scanned copy of all the documents before starting the online registration process.
- A separate portal has been launched by the West Bengal government for the implementation of the Joy Bangla Pension Scheme and the process of online registration.
- On the homepage of the Official Website, you have to click on the link for online registration. After this, Joy Bangla Pension Form will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the portal, you have to click on the link for online registration. After this, Joy Bangla Pension Form will open in front of you.
- In case of any difficulty related to opening the website or downloading the form, you will be given a link in the table below.
- In case the application form is successfully downloaded, you will have to enter the information in the form along with the relevant details step by step.
- In the next step, you have to attach all the required documents with the application form. All these documents will be used for verification.
- After checking all the information, you have entered and all the documents you have to submit the application form to your nearest SDO office. If you live in a municipality area, then you have to submit the form to the municipality.
The pension scheme will be launched simultaneously by the West Bengal government throughout the state. The WB Joy Bangla Pension Scheme is expected to be implemented in the entire state from 01 April 2020. All the preparations have been completed for the successful implementation of this pension scheme.
Check West Bengal Joy Bangla Pension Scheme Beneficiary List
At present, necessary steps are being taken by the Government of West Bengal to implement the WB New Pension Scheme in the entire state from 01 April 2020. After April 01, 2020, the state government will start the registration facility for interested applicants either offline or online.
Shortly after the state government invites application for WB Bangla Pension Scheme, you will be able to get information regarding your application. After online registration under the pension scheme, you will be able to see the status of your registration and the names of the selected applicants in the beneficiary list.
Feature of West Bengal Joy Bangla Pension Scheme
The salient features of this pension scheme started with the aim of providing financial assistance to the aged, disabled and widows are as follows.
- Financial assistance will be provided to the needy through the Joy Bangla Pension Scheme being launched under the leadership of West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee.
- This pension scheme will provide financial security to the elderly, disabled and all other needy widows.
- According to the new rules, financial assistance of Rs 1000 will be provided to all the beneficiaries at a monthly level.
- In this pension scheme, the pension amount will be distributed directly to the beneficiary through a bank account. Thus, there will be transparency in the implementation of the scheme.
- The budget has not yet been set by the state government for the implementation of this scheme. The Chief Minister said that the Finance Department will make necessary financial arrangements.
- According to an estimate, with the successful implementation of this pension scheme, about 21 lakh eligible applicants in the state will be able to get monthly financial assistance.
Here on our website WWW.INDIASCHEME.COM you will be provided with all the updated information related to this pension scheme. After the introduction of this scheme by the Government of West Bengal on 01 April 2020, we will provide you the updated information through this article.
Apart from this, you can click on the link given by the Union Home Minister Amit Shah for the necessary information regarding the NPR being started in the whole of India from April 01, 2020. Here we have provided all the necessary updates regarding the NPR by the Home Minister in the Rajya Sabha. For more information, click on the link in the table below.
We hope that you will definitely find information related to this Pension Scheme beneficial. In this article, we have tried to answer all the questions you ask.
If you still have questions related to this pension scheme then you can ask us through comments. In addition, you can also bookmark our website.
What is West Bengal Joy Bangla Pension Scheme?
WB Joy Bangla Pension Scheme has been launched by the Chief Minister of West Bengal Smt. Mamta Banerjee with the integration of pension schemes in the state. Financial incentives will be provided to the needy of scheduled castes and scheduled tribes through this pension scheme.
When will the West Bengal Joy Bangla Pension Scheme be launched?
The West Bengal Joy Bangla Pension Scheme will be started simultaneously on 01 April 2020 in the entire state. According to sources, this pension scheme will be launched by Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee.
How to download Joy Bangla Pension Scheme online application form?
For this, a link to download the application form with details of all the necessary information is provided through the table at the end of the article.
What eligibility criteria have been set by the West Bengal government for applicants to avail of this pension scheme?
Some eligibility criteria have been set by the Government of West Bengal for registration in this pension scheme, details of which have been provided to you in this article. You are requested to read this article from beginning to end for information related to eligibility criteria.