WBPDS WB Ration Card List (wbpds.gov.in), Download Offline Application WBPDS Form, Apply Online, WBPDS Check Application Status related information will be given to you in this article. The Food and Supplies Department invites applications for new ration cards every year. Applications can be made through the WBPDS portal or through an offline application form.
The Department of Food and Supplies carries out all the activities related to food, civil supplies, PDS system in the state of West Bengal. It has an official portal (wbpds.gov.in) known as WBPDS. The West Bengal government provides food and essential commodities to the weaker and middle-class families through the Food and Supplies Department (WBPDS).
Every year the Department of Food and Supplies, West Bengal accepts applications for new ration cards through the WBPDS official website. This portal plays an important role in the identification of beneficiaries under the NFSA / RKSY scheme. The WBPDS portal has been launched primarily to provide food grains to the weaker sections of the society at concessional rates.
WBPDS Ration Card List 2020
The ration card issued by any state is a very important document. Through this, food items can be obtained at affordable rates from the government fair price shop. You can apply for a new ration card in online or offline mode.
This post is mainly to provide information about the WBPDS Ration Card List and WBPDS Check Application Status. Here in this article, you will get details about the application process, how to apply online, eligibility status, important documents, online status, and all related information.
How to check WB Ration Card List?
All the applicants who have applied for the new ration card through the official website wbpds.gov.in can see the name in the new ration card list.
- First, visit https://wbpds.gov.in/
- On the homepage of the website, click on the “View Ration Card count (NFSA & state Scheme)” option in the “REPORTS ON NFSA” section.
- District wise ration card list will appear on the new page. Here you have to choose your district.
- After this select your Tehsil / Block and concerned FPS Name.
Now the ration card list will appear on your computer and mobile screen under the concerned FPS.
Like other states in West Bengal, for applying for a new ration card, you will need some documents as well as you have to fulfill certain eligibility criteria.
Essential Documents Details
The applicant should keep the following documents with him while applying for the WB Ration Card.
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID Card
- Pan Card
- Email ID
- mobile number
- Proof of age
- Old Ration Card (if any)
Like other states of India, West Bengal also has certain eligibility criteria for the application of a new ration card. All the necessary eligibility criteria for the application of the new ration card are as follows.
- It is mandatory for the applicant to be a permanent resident of West Bengal.
- All those who have not yet made ration card are eligible to apply.
- Those who have an old ration card or whose ration card has expired can also apply for a new ration card.
- The newly married couple are also eligible to apply for a new ration card while residing in the state.
West Bengal Ration Card Application Procedure
All the interested applicants of the state who want to apply for the WB Ration Card must read the important points given below.
- An application for a new ration card can be made only if the above eligibility criteria are met.
- In West Bengal, applications for ration cards will be accepted both offline and online.
- You can easily apply online through the official portal of WBPDS (wbpds.gov.in).
- Along with this, to apply offline, you will have to download the application form from the portal.
- Separate applications for urban and rural areas have been made available on the official website.
- Applicants must fill all the details in the form carefully at the time of online/offline application. Incomplete or incorrect information will cause your application to be rejected.
- The applicant is advised to keep the mobile number, email, household details, Aadhaar details entered in the application form.
- In the event of your application being successful, you will be issued an application number which you have to keep safe for future use.
Offline Application Procedure for West Bengal Ration Card
All the applicants who want to apply for the new ration card in offline mode will first have to download the application form. Separate applications for urban and rural areas have been issued on the official website of WBPDS. You have to download the application form according to your situation and fill all the information and attach the necessary documents with the form. After this, you submit the application form to the office of the concerned ration officer, inspector or food supply officer.
Candidates can download the ration card application form according to the urban and rural areas by clicking on the link given below.
Online Application Procedure for West Bengal Ration Card
To apply for a new ration card in online mode, you will have to go through several stages. Here we will also provide you the guide for the new ration card application step by step.
- First, visit WBPDS portal by clicking wbpds.wb.gov.in/
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the option “Click here to apply for Non- Subsidized Ration or Conversion to Non-Subsidized Ration Card“.
- Applicant has to enter his 10-digit mobile number in the designated place and click on the GET OTP button.
- Now the applicant has to enter the OTP received on his registered mobile number at the designated place and click on the button “VALIDATE”.
- After your mobile number is verified, you have to select the application option as per your requirement on the page.
According to your requirement and given options, the method of ration card application is given below.
Application Procedure for New Applicants (who do not have any Digital Ration Card)
Applicant who does not have a digital ration card can click on the link “New Applicant (referring have any Digital Ration Card)” to apply for a non-subsidized digital ration card.
- The application will open on your computer and mobile screen. Here you have to fill the district, address, etc. and all the personal details and click on the button “SHOW MEMBER”.
- Here, details of other family members can be added by clicking on the applicant “Add Another Member” tab. Now click on the “SAVE AND VIEW APPLICATION” tab.
- Now you will see the application form, you have to verify the details entered and fill the declaration form and click on the “SUBMIT” button.
- In case of successful submission of your application form, you will be given the application number which you have to keep safe for future use.
You can also download your application form by clicking on the “DOWNLOAD APPLICATION” tab.
Application Procedure for Existing Digital Ration Card Holder
If the applicant wants to convert the existing digital ration to a non-subsidized digital ration card, then he has to click on the “Existing Ration Card Holder (AAY, PHH, SPHH, RKSY-I, RKSY-II Card)” tab.
After clicking on the “Existing Ration Card Holder (AAY, PHH, SPHH, RKSY-I, RKSY-II Card)” tab, you will be given easy steps to follow.
- You will see the application form on the computer and mobile screen. You have to enter all the information asked here.
- Now you have to click on the “Display” tab, after which the details of family members will open in front of you.
- You have to select all the card numbers for conversion to partially non-subsidized digital ration card and click on the “VIEW SELECTED LIST” button.
- Applicant has to enter Aadhaar number, EPIC no, date of birth in the application form and click on the “SAVE & VIEW” button.
- After this, you have to fill the certified declaration form yourself and click on the “SUBMIT” button.
- On successfully submitting the details, candidates will receive an application number, which they will have to note for further references.
- You can download your application by clicking “Download Application”.
Along with this, you can check the status of the new ration card application with the help of the application number.
Check West Bengal Ration Card Application Status
You can also check the status of your application after the successful application of a new ration card through the WBPDS portal. You can check the ration card status sitting online at home by following the given steps.
- First, visit https://wbpds.wb.gov.in/CheckApplicationStatus.aspx.
- Here you have to enter all the asked information in the specified place.
Now click on the “Search” button. The status of the application will open on your computer and mobile screen.
We hope that you will definitely find information related to the WBPDS New Ration Card Application beneficial. In this article, we have tried to answer all the questions you ask.
If you still have questions related to the new ration card application then you can ask us through comments. In addition, you can also bookmark our website.