The Andhra Pradesh government has launched the YSR Arogya Asara Scheme. Arogya Asara Yojana of Andhra Pradesh has been started with the objective of helping the poor people. Jagan Mohan Reddy’s government of the state is continuously launching schemes for the welfare of citizens, in this order, AP YSR Arogya Asara Yojana has been started.
Chief Minister Jagmohan Reddy started the Arogya Asara Yojana from Guntur General Hospital in November 2019 which was officially launched on 1 December 2019. Under this scheme, the state government will provide financial assistance to poor patients for post-operative livelihood allowance.
YSR Arogya Asara Scheme 2020
Under this ambitious scheme of Andhra Pradesh, all eligible laborers have to compensate for the loss of wages at the time of surgery. The scheme will provide quality health care to all beneficiaries. The YSR Arogya Asara Scheme has been implemented by the Department of Supervision and Health Welfare, Andhra Pradesh.
This scheme has been started as a pre-election promise by Chief Minister Jagan Mohan Reddy. All those interested people who want to take advantage of this scheme can complete the application process through this article. Here in this article we will provide information about the application process, eligibility criteria and necessary documents in online mode.
Key Facts of YSR Arogya Asara Scheme
Chief Minister Jaganmohan Reddy has also started schemes like Amma Vodi Scheme, Jaganna Vidya to provide financial assistance to citizens. The Andhra Pradesh government is preparing to implement the Arogya Asara Scheme in a big way across the state. Following are the major facts regarding the implementation of the scheme: –
- All letter applicants will be provided post operative allowance for the post operative recovery period.
- Along with this, treatment facilities will also be changed under the Arogya Asara Scheme.
- Under this scheme, a parade of beneficiaries has been set to benefit 4.5 lakh applicants.
- Poor patients will receive financial assistance from the Authority after being discharged from hospitals in the event of loss of working class wages due to some disease.
- Under YSR Arogya Aasra Yojana, the assistance amount will be directly transferred to the bank account.
Highlights of Arogya Asara Scheme
|Scheme Name||AP YSR Arogya Asara Scheme|
|Launched By||CM Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Started||1 December 2019|
|Beneficiaries||Citizen of State|
|Category||Andhra Pradesh Govt Schemes|
- Only permanent residents of Andhra Pradesh are eligible for this scheme.
- This scheme has been introduced only for reserved category belonging to ST, OBC, SC and minority groups.
- Under the Arogya Asara scheme, the beneficiary is required to take admission in the hospital selected by the State Health Department.
- Only poor laborers belonging to family are eligible for this scheme.
- Aadhar Card
- residence certificate
- Treatment documents
- Discharge documents
- Copy of caste certificate
- Income certificate copy
- Bank account details
Payment Procedure under Arogya Asara Scheme
To avail the scheme under YSR Arogya Asara Scheme, the patient has to provide bank account number, Aadhaar card and other necessary documents at the time of hospitalization or discharge from the concerned hospital. Subsequently after discharge from the hospital, the concerned department will credit the financial amount within 48 hours. This assistance amount will be deposited in the bank account of a relative in case the patient does not have a bank account.
Arogya Asara Scheme Application Procedure
At present, the scheme is in its initial stage, information regarding the online or offline application of the scheme is not available yet. Soon indications have been received from the state government about getting the necessary information regarding the scheme. Stay connected with our website for updates related to the application of YSR Arogya Asara Scheme, we will update the information given by the government of the state of Andhra Pradesh soon.
Benefits of AP Arogya Asara Scheme
- In the implementation of this scheme, the patient will be able to get assistance of Rs 5,000 after discharge from the hospital.
- All beneficiaries will be provided benefits under 25 treatment categories.
- All the beneficiaries will be able to get assistance on monthly basis if required.
- The amount of assistance will be disbursed directly to the bank account of the beneficiary.
- In case the applicant does not have a bank account, the amount will be paid to the relative’s account.
We hope that you will definitely find information related to YSR Arogya Asara Scheme beneficial. In this article, we have tried to answer all the questions you ask.
If you still have questions related to this then you can ask us through comments. In addition, you can also bookmark our website.
How can I apply online in the scheme?
The information related to the application of Arogya Asara Yojana has not been received yet, we will update the information on the website after getting the necessary information.
Who can avail this Arogya Asara Scheme?
Those belonging to Scheduled Castes / Tribes, Other Backward Classes are eligible to take advantage of this scheme.