YSR Cheyutha Scheme Apply Online 2022 | Cheyutha Scheme Beneficiary List | Cheyutha Scheme Application Status | YSR Cheyutha Scheme Renewal
The Andhra Pradesh government has launched the YSR Cheyutha Scheme to help families facing financial problems. Through this scheme, the state government will work to provide employment opportunities to women groups in the state for themselves and others. All those women who are working under self-help group will be given the benefit of this scheme. Through this scheme, Chief Minister Jagan Mohan Reddy aims to provide economic benefits to women from weaker sections of the society like SC / ST / OBC / minority community women. Through this article, we will provide you step by step information about the online application process, eligibility criteria.
About AP YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2022
Many schemes for SC / ST / OBC / minority communities have been launched by Chief Minister Jagan Mohan Reddy during his tenure. In this series, the AP YSR Cheyutha Scheme has been launched by the state government focusing on the development of women belonging to backward communities. The work of empowering groups of women will be done through this scheme. Under the YSR Cheyutha Scheme, a financial benefit of Rs 75000 will be provided to women between 45 and 60 years of age. This financial amount will be transferred to the beneficiary through direct bank transfer strategies. The amount will be distributed to the beneficiary in four equal installments. Any woman coming from Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes, or Minority Classes can avail of this scheme.
23 Lakh Women will Get Benefit of Rs 4339 Crores under YSR Cheyutha Scheme
We all citizens know that the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh state has started the YSR Cheyutha Scheme with the aim of providing assistance to the poor families of the state and now the state government has provided financial assistance at the rate of Rs. The state government has provided assistance of 18,750 to the SC, ST, BC and minority family of the state for the second consecutive year under YSR Cheyutha Scheme. Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister on Tuesday announced to send financial assistance of Rs 4,339.39 crore directly to the accounts of all of them under this scheme to provide assistance to 23,14,342 women in the camp office. The government has informed that 23.14 lakh women will be benefited from YSR Cheyutha Scheme and Rs 4,339.39 crore has been deposited in the accounts of women so that all of them can be helped and they all can live their life well.
YSR Cheyutha Scheme Comprehensive Details
At the time of launching this scheme by the Chief Minister said that 8 lakh widows and single women who are between 45 and 60 years of age are being given pension at the rate of Rs. 27000 per year. A total amount of Rs 45750 is being provided as a pension, including the amount of Rs 18750 provided under this scheme. The Chief Minister further informed that work is also being done to strengthen the rural economy for which agreements have been signed with companies like Amul, Reliance, Hindustan Unilever Limited. The benefit of this will be the role of stakeholders in businesses to the beneficiaries of the Cheyutha Scheme. This scheme will work to increase entrepreneurship among women, for which the government is continuously working. The AP YSR Cheyutha Scheme will be implemented with the Women’s Government Support Leading Organization. Any woman coming from Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes, or Minorities who are between 45 and 60 years of age will be benefitted under the YSR Cheyutha Scheme.
Aim of AP Govt’s YSR Cheyutha Scheme
YSR Cheyutha Scheme New Updates
The YSR Cheyutha scheme is being launched on 12 August 2020 by Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy. Under this scheme, women in the age group of 45 to 60 years will be provided financial assistance of Rs 75,000 for 04 years. The amount provided under the YSR Cheyutha Scheme can be utilized by the beneficiary in any way. Under this scheme, the assistance amount will be directly transferred to the bank account of the beneficiary woman. An amount of Rs 18750 per year will be provided to the beneficiaries for four years. The Government of Andhra Pradesh has allocated a budget amount of Rs 17000 crore for the successful implementation of this scheme. The beginning of this scheme is also being seen from the point of view of women empowerment. According to the information given by Information and Public Relations Commissioner and ex-officio Secretary Thamma Vijay Kumar Reddy, the target is to benefit 23 lakh women belonging to SC, ST category through this scheme.
Highlights of YSR Cheyutha Scheme
|Scheme Name||YSR Cheyutha Scheme|
|Launched By||CM YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Beneficiaries||Minorities of Women’s of State|
|Objective||Providing incentives and pension benefits|
|Benefits||Rs. 75000 assistance|
|Name of State||Andhra Pradesh|
|Category||Andhra Pradesh Govt. Scheme|
|Start Date to Apply||Available Soon|
|Last Date to Apply Online||Available Soon|
|YSR Cheyutha Apply Online||Click Here|
|Check YSR Cheyutha Beneficiary List||Click Here|
|AP YSR Cheyutha APP Download||Click Here|
|YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2020||Official Website|
Implementation of YSR Cheyutha Scheme
The YSR Cheyutha Scheme has been announced by the Andhra Pradesh government on 12 August 2020. A Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) has been signed by the state government with three companies named Hindustan Unilever Limited (HUL), ITC, and Procter & Gamble (P&G) on 3 August 2020 for successful implementation of the scheme. The Inn (MOU) has been signed in the presence of Chief Minister Jagan Mohan Reddy. Sanjeev Mehta, Chairman and Managing Director of HUL, Sanjeev Puri, Director of ITCEx and Madhusudanagopalan, CEO of P&G India, also participate through video conferencing. As per this (MOU) agreement, these companies will provide marketing opportunities and technical support to more than 25 lakh women of the state. The Andhra state government is going to spend Rs 4,500 crore for this scheme.
Budget For YSR Cheyutha Scheme
The Chief Minister shared information about the state’s Jat for the financial year of coming to the Legislative Assembly in Velagapudi on 16 June 2020. The state budget of Rs 2,24,789.18 crore was presented by Finance Minister B Rajendranath Reddy for successful implementation of twenty-one welfare schemes run in the name of late YS Raja Sekhar Reddy and Chief Minister YS Jaganmohan Reddy. One of the schemes is AP YSR Cheyutha Yojana, for which an amount of Rs 6,300 crore has been allocated.
Objective of YSR Cheyutha Scheme
- Under this scheme, a benefit of Rs 75000 will be provided by the Government of Andhra Pradesh as financial assistance to women belonging to backward classes.
- Women belonging to scheduled castes, scheduled tribes, other backward classes, or minorities will be motivated to move forward on the path of development with society by providing benefits of this scheme.
- The assistance amount will be distributed to each beneficiary woman in four equal parts. An amount of Rs 18750 will be provided to the woman each year.
- The recipient includes women under low-payroll and in reverse monetary situations.
Other State Govt. Schemes
Apart from this scheme, Andhra Pradesh government has launched several schemes keeping in mind the welfare of the society.
- In the cabinet meeting, Chief Minister Jagan Mohan Reddy has agreed to establish a Sanskrit foundation at Tirupati, at a basic level. It has also approved the recommendations for the creation of Telugu and Sanskrit institutions under the AP Advanced Education Society.
- The extension of YSR Sampoorna Poshana is approved by the Government of Andhra Pradesh. Under this scheme, nutritious food is provided to pregnant women and children.
- At present, it has been agreed to extend this scheme for the benefit of 77 ancestral manuals. For this, a budget of 86 1,863.11 crores has been approved.
- Similarly, according to the bearings of the High Court, it affected some adjustments in the lodging scheme.
- Under the AP YSR Cheyutha Scheme, the home of the recipient can be sold at the appointed time as the recipient builds the house and resides there for a base time of five years.
YSR Cheyutha Scheme Eligibility Criteria
All the desirous applicants who wish to avail of this scheme must fulfill the eligibility criteria given.
- This scheme can be availed only by the permanent residents of Andhra Pradesh.
- Only women applicants have been made eligible to apply under this scheme.
- Only applicants belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes or Minorities are eligible to apply under this scheme.
- This scheme can be availed only by women between 45 and 60 years of age.
- Aadhaar Card
- Residential certificate
- caste certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Proof of age
- Bank account passbook
- mobile number
Procedure to Check YSR Cheyutha Beneficiary List
To search for your name in the beneficiary list you need to follow the easy steps given.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website by clicking on the link given below.
- On the new page click on the direct link given here
- After this, a new page will open in front of you. A list will appear on your computer and mobile screen.
- Now you have to click on the option of your district to check the detailed report.
- A list will open in front of you. You are eligible to take advantage of the scheme if your name is found in this list.
Procedure to Know Your Secretariat
- First of all, you have to go to the official website.
- On the homepage of the website, you need to click on “Know your Secretariat” button.
- A list will open in front of you, you have to choose your district.
- After this, a list of Mandal of the district will open in front of you, select your Mandal.
- After choosing Mandal the list of the secretariat will be in front of you.
- You can search for your name in this list.
YSR Cheyutha Scheme Payment Status
An amount of Rs 18,750 has been transferred by the Andhra Pradesh government to the bank accounts of direct beneficiaries belonging to the SC, ST, BC, and Minority communities. All these beneficiaries are in the age group of 45 years to 60 years, who are being given the benefit of this scheme. All the beneficiaries can visit their bank and confirm the status of the payment. Apart from this, you can also check the beneficiary list through the official website. You can also contact the official website of firstname.lastname@example.org i.e. AP YSR Cheyutha.
No information has been shared by any department of the state government regarding the online or offline application of this scheme. In case of any kind of update regarding this scheme, we will work to provide you with details of all the information through this article. Please stay connected with us in the future to get the latest information related to the scheme.
Also Read – YSR Housing Scheme
We hope that you will definitely find information related to YSR Cheyutha Scheme Beneficiary List beneficial. In this article, we have tried to answer all the questions you ask.
If you still have questions related to this then you can ask us through comments. In addition, you can also bookmark our website.