AP YSR Housing Scheme Online Application | Urban Housing Scheme Apply Form | YSR Housing eligibility,
All documents details information will be given to you in this article. YSR Awas Yojana 2021 has been launched in the state by Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy. Housing will be provided to eligible citizens through this scheme. Citizens of poor families falling under the APL / BPL category will be benefited from this scheme. Under this scheme, the availability of housing will be ensured for all the families in the state who do not have their own accommodation available. Here in this article, we will provide you the detailed information on the application process of this scheme.
YSR Housing Scheme
The YSR Housing Scheme has been initiated by Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Jagan Mohan Reddy to ensure the availability of its own housing to citizens in urban and rural areas of the state. In connection with this scheme, the Chief Minister has announced reverse tendering of houses being built in urban and rural areas. Under this scheme, the work of providing houses to the poor was first decided in the month of May but in view of the corona virus infection, it has been extended by the government till 08 July. An amount of Rs 280 crore has been allocated by Chief Minister Jagan Mohan Reddy to ensure availability of housing for all under this scheme.
- As the implementation of this scheme, the Chief Minister has instructed the officers to withdraw the outstanding kick money of the defaulters.
- 1.5 million new houses will be built for the people of Visakhapatnam, Kurnool and Nellore districts.
- According to the information, these houses will include a bedroom, kitchen, living room, toilet, and veranda without compromising the quality of construction materials.
How was the YSR Housing Scheme Layout unveiled?
The layout of Gunkalam Colony was unveiled by Chief Minister YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy on 30 December 2020. It is the largest house site layout in the state under the YSR Housing Scheme, with 12301 plots on 397 acres. The Chief Minister also informed the officials that this Gunkalam Layout will become a Nagar Panchayat after the completion of work for the construction of houses. All the basic facilities like roads, drinking water, electricity, educational facilities, hospitals, police stations, parks, libraries, RBKs, health clinics, banks etc. will be present in this layout by Chief Minister YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy. He also said that not only houses but cities are being built for the future under the YSR Housing Scheme.
- The market value of the plot in the Gunkalam Colony area has been fixed at Rs 3 lakh and after completion of construction, the market price will increase to Rs 6 to 7 lakh.
- Under this scheme, these houses will be given free of cost to the beneficiaries. According to the YSR Housing Scheme, about 30.75 lakh beneficiaries have been identified across the state and 28.30 lakh houses will be constructed in two phases under the YSR Housing Scheme.
- About 2.62 lakh TIDCO flats will also be built. Out of 28.30 lakh houses, 15.60 lakh houses will be constructed in the first phase, for which 7 thousand crore rupees will be spent and the remaining 12.70 lakh houses will be built in the next year.
Difference Between TIDCO and YSR housing scheme
A loan of Rs 3200 crore has been released by the previous government. The current government of Andhra Pradesh has waived Rs 1,200 crore loan out of this Rs 3200 crore and the government is hopeful that the remaining loan will be available in two phases soon. Under the TIDCO scheme 2,62,216 houses of which 1,43,600 are under construction are of 300 sq ft, 44,300 are of 365 sq ft and 74,300 are of 430 sq ft. Under the scheme, 2.60 lakh TIDCO houses will be negotiated for sale. From 23 December 2020, a one-week campaign will be launched through the Government of Andhra Pradesh.
- Under this campaign, the beneficiaries of TIDCO houses will be asked to choose from either Chandrababu or Jagan’s housing scheme.
- Under this campaign, volunteers will explain both the schemes to the beneficiaries and seek their opinion.
- On 25 December 2020, the government is going to allot 300 square feet of houses to all the beneficiaries by paying just Rs 1 through the sale agreement.
Budget Sanctioned for this Housing Scheme
The budget for the financial year 2020-2021 was formally presented on 16 June 2020 by Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Finance Minister B Rajendra Nath Reddy. In this budget, funds have been allocated for twenty-one welfare schemes in the name of late former Chief Minister YS Rajasekhara Reddy and Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy. Through these welfare schemes, work will be done to help the needy. Despite the COVID crisis and poor financial condition, the YSR government has given priority to plans for overall development in the state by the state. This year the government has sanctioned Rs 3,691.79 crore for the housing sector. Under this housing scheme, the government had earlier set up a distribution program on Ugadi for distribution of houses, which has now been fixed on July 8, 2020, due to the threat of nationwide coronavirus.
YSR Housing Scheme Energy Efficient Houses
In Komargiri village, Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy is going to inaugurate a model house. Energy-efficient houses will be distributed under the YSR Housing Scheme, which are being built in support of BEE and SWISS Confederation and with the help of APSECM. The houses under the YSR Housing Scheme will feature innovative Indo-Swiss energy efficient and thermally comfortable technology building designs. This technique will help to reduce the temperature by 2 to 4 degrees and ensure 20% electricity savings. This technology will promote a safe and healthy environment. The houses built under the YSR Housing Scheme will have sufficient decent housing with basic amenities which are going to ultimately improve the quality of life.
Budget for Housing Scheme
Finance Minister B Rajendra Nath Reddy, Government of Andhra Pradesh has formally presented the state budget for the financial year 2020-2021 on Tuesday, 16 June 2020. In this state budget, the major highlights were the allocation of funds for twenty-one welfare schemes run in the name of the late YS Rajasekhara Reddy and Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy to provide financial assistance to the needy. In such a situation, despite the COVID-19 crisis and poor financial condition, the YSR government has given priority to welfare schemes. This year the state government has sanctioned Rs 3,691.79 crore for the housing sector.
Overview of YSR Housing Scheme
|Scheme Name||YSR Housing Scheme|
|Launched Date||12 July 2019|
|Launched By||CM Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Beneficiaries||Citizen of State|
|Benefits||Housing availability to the poor|
|Category||Andhra Pradesh Govt. Scheme|
AP YSR EWS Housing Scheme 2021
This residential scheme was launched by Chief Minister Shri Jagan Moha Reddy on 12th July 2019. Through this scheme, the government aims to ensure the availability of housing to the poor families who are unable to take home themselves. Through this scheme, work will be done to benefit APL / BPL families. It goes on to say that this scheme launched by Chief Minister Jaganmohan Reddy is one of the 9 pre-election promises made under which it was said to provide housing to poor families. The plan is named after his father YS Rajasekhara Reddy. The scheme was announced by Finance Minister Shri B. Rajendranath Reddy during the first state budget known as NTR Awas Yojana in Sharuat. At present, the work of providing housing to poor families is being done under the following three schemes in the state.
YSR housing scheme V/S TIDCO
A loan of Rs 3200 crore was released by the previous government of the state of Andhra Pradesh. Out of this Rs. 3200 crores, the debt of Rs. 1200 crores has been waived by the present Government of Andhra Pradesh and it is expected that the rest of the debt will also be finished in two phases soon. 2,62,216 houses are under construction under the TIDCO scheme, of which 300 sq ft, 143600 dwellings, 365 sq ft 4444 dwellings and 430 sq ft, 74300 dwellings. For 2.60 lakh TIDCO homes, sale agreement will be done. A week-long campaign will be launched by the Government of Andhra Pradesh from 23 December 2020.
- The beneficiaries of TIDCO houses will be asked to choose either Chandrababu or Jagan’s housing scheme under this campaign.
- Under this campaign, volunteers will explain to the beneficiaries about both schemes and seek their opinion.
- The government is going to allot 300 square feet of houses to all the beneficiaries on 25 December 2020 through a sale agreement, paying just Rs 1.
Energy Efficient Houses under YSR Housing Scheme
Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy is going to inaugurate a model house in Komargiri village. The houses distributed under the YSR Housing Scheme will be energy efficient. These houses are being built in support of BEE and SWISS Confederation and with the help of APSECM. The houses under the YSR Housing Scheme will feature innovative Indo-Swiss energy efficient and thermometer comfortable technology building designs. This technique is going to reduce the temperature by 2 to 4 degrees. This technology will also ensure 20% electricity savings and will also promote a safe and healthy environment. The houses constructed under the YSR Housing Scheme will have sufficient decent housing with basic facilities which is going to ultimately improve the quality of life.
YSR Housing Scheme Final List
Government of Andhra Pradesh has decided to distribute free houses on Ugadi under YSR Awas Yojana. All citizens of Andhra Pradesh who want to apply for this scheme can apply by visiting the official website. Under the YSR Housing Scheme, the Government of Andhra Pradesh is going to release the final selection list. All those who will be named in this list will get houses in the first slot. If you still have not applied for this scheme, apply as soon as possible and get the benefits.
Flat Distribution under YSR EWS Housing Scheme
The plan will have two stages. The development will start from 25 December 2020, Under the primary period of the Scheme, and is relied upon to proceed until June 2022. Under the subsequent stage, the YSR Pedalandariki Ilu lodging plan will be built by June 2023. In the primary period of the Ilu Housing Scheme, about 15.1 lakh houses will be built and in the subsequent stage, around 13 lakh houses will be developed. The consumption on the development of a solitary house will be Rs 1.80 lakh and these houses will be given liberated from cost to the recipients. Through this plan, the economy of the state will get a lift and the plan will likewise make business openings.
YSR EWS (Economically Weaker Section) Housing Scheme
The YSR EWS Housing Scheme is an initiative of the Andhra Pradesh State Government through which it is being said to provide pucca houses to the beneficiaries with a budget of 1280 crores. Under this scheme, work will be done to benefit the citizens falling under the following categories.
YSR Urban Housing Scheme (PMAY)
PMAY – YSR Urban Housing is a joint initiative of the state and central government to provide pucca houses to all people belonging to a poor, middle-income group,s and low-income group in the state. Under this scheme, to develop the urban area by the year 2022, the central government has allocated Rs 5000 crore and the state government has allocated Rs 1000 crore.
PMAY-YSR Rural Housing Scheme
PMAY-YSR Rural Housing Scheme is to develop the rural area of the state. According to this plan, the state government and the central government will make a joint effort for the development of the rural area.
In order to avail this scheme, all interested applicants will have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria.
- Only permanent applicants from Andhra Pradesh are eligible to apply under this scheme.
- Work will be done to benefit those families who do not have their own houses.
- The benefit of this scheme will be given only to poor families falling under APL / BPL category.
- Aadhaar Card
- Bank Account Passbook
- Domicile certificate
- Income certificate
- BPL / APL Ration Card
- Mobile number
- Passport size Photo
Apply Online Illa Pattalu YSR Housing Scheme 2021
The application procedure is not yet started on the official portal. When the official guidelines will be released for the application procedure we will update it here. Till then keep checking our blog for regular updates.
The application procedure may consist of the following steps.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the YSR Housing Scheme. After this, the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the option of “Apply Online”. After this, an Application form will open in front of you.
- Fill the form accurately and properly. Upload all the scanned copies of required documents.
- Now, finally, press Submit Button to submit your application form.
Procedure to Check Final List
- First of all you have to go to the official website of the YSR Housing. After this, the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the option of “Final Beneficiary List” in the menu. After this, a new page will open in front of you.
- Here on this page you can check a form Fill the form with required details anf press search button.
- Now, the beneficiary list will be open on your device screen.
YSR Housing Scheme Status Check Beneficiary List
For YSR Housing Scheme Status Check Beneficiary List follow the steps provided below:
- First of all you have to go to the official website of the YSR Housing Scheme. After this, the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the option of “Housing Scheme Sanction List 2021“. After this, a list of beneficiaries will open in front of you.
- Search your name by name, father’s name, and mobile number on the list.
- If your name is mentioned in the list then it means that your application is cleared.
- If your name is not available in the least it means that your application is pending or rejected.
Procedure to Login on the Portal
If you are looking for the procedure to login on the Portal Follow the steps provided below:
- First of all you have to go to the official website of the Andhra Pradesh state housing Corporation. After this, the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the option of “Sign In” in the menu. After this, a new page will open in front of you.
- You can See the Login Form on this Page. Enter your Username and password.
- Fill the captcha code carefully in the given box and press login Button.
YSR Housing, District wise List of Distributed Houses
YSR Jagananna Colonies Scheme
The Chief Minister has announced the launch of the AP YSR Jagananna Colonies Scheme. Kadapa district administration of Andhra Pradesh is making all efforts to launch Jagan Anna colonies in Pulivendula town on 8 July 2020. According to this scheme, it is being told that the state government will allot documents with 1 to 1.5 percent land to the beneficiaries in urban and rural areas. Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy is about to launch the YSR Jagananna Colonies Scheme in Pulivendula town of Kadapa district on 8 July 2020 on the occasion of his father’s birthday. It is being said that the land of about 60,000 beneficiaries was identified and another 10,000 applications are under consideration.
Jagananna Colonies Plot Information
The scheme has been implemented by the Kadapa District Administration in Pulivendula town on an area of about 255 acres. The state government is allocating 1 to 1.5 cents of land with documents to the beneficiaries. In the district, officials have created 754 layouts with 95,549 plots for allotment and each layout holds 10% of the land for community purposes such as parks and playgrounds. In addition, the development of the land project is done on a war footing.
- Address: “Sri Ajay Jain, IAS
- Principal Secretary to the Housing Dept.
- A.P.State Housing Corporation Ltd.”
- Toll-Free Number: 1100
- Twitter: @ApstateHousing
- Email ID: email@example.com
Note: – After the receipt of the government order, the information related to this scheme will be updated in the website.
- For more details you can visit the Official Website of Andhra Pradesh state Portal.
We hope that you will definitely find information related to YSR Housing Scheme beneficial. In this article, we have tried to answer all the questions you ask.
If you still have questions related to this then you can ask us through comments. In addition, you can also bookmark our website.