AP Pelli Kanuka Scheme Apply Online, YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme Application Status, Download YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme Application Form & all other information will be given to you in this article. AP YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme has been launched by Chief Minister Jagan Mohan Reddy. In this article, we will provide information about eligibility criteria, required documents, beneficiary selection process, online application and steps to check application status.
Andhra Pradesh Govt. YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme has been launched by Chief Minister Jagan Mohan Reddy to provide financial assistance to newly married or married couples. Financial benefits will be provided to registered newlyweds through this scheme. The newlyweds can take advantage of this while registering the marriage through the Official Act of Special Marriage existing in the state.
YSR Pelli Kanuka Status 2020
The Andhra Pradesh government has launched the YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme to reduce the financial burden on the type of marriage of daughters. After the introduction of this scheme, marriage of daughters in the state will not be seen as a burden on the family. The main objective of this scheme is to provide financial assistance to marginalized families.
Under the provisions of the YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme, all newly married couples who will register their marriages will be provided financial assistance through this scheme. All those aspiring newlyweds who want to take advantage of this scheme will have to register their marriage in the district court of Andhra Pradesh state.
We will share this step-by-step procedure in this article for the application of this scheme launched by the Andhra Pradesh government with the objective of providing financial assistance to financially weaker families on the marriage of daughters. Along with this, we will share important details like eligibility criteria, selection process, important documents and step by step process with you.
Overview of YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme
|Scheme Name||YSR Pelli Kanuka|
|Launched By||CM Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of State|
|Objective||Financial assistance to newly married|
|Category||Andhra Pradesh Govt. Schemes|
To apply for Pelli Kanuka, the applicant must fulfill the following eligibility criteria: –
- Only permanent residents of Andhra Pradesh are eligible to avail this scheme.
- Applicant who is more than 18 years of age can apply for the application process.
- The applicant belongs to a poor family and his annual household income should be less than Rs. 200000.
- It is mandatory for the applicant to be newly appointed in the state of Andhra Pradesh. The scheme does not apply to widow and divorce schemes.
- Birth certificate
- Caste certificate
- Aadhaar Card
- Income certificate of both families
- Wedding invitation card
- Passport size photo
- Bank passbook first page copy
- Ration card or BPL card
- The SSC certificate specifies the date of birth of the bride and groom.
Incentives under YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme
Under this scheme, the following economic incentives will be provided to newlyweds of various castes and categories.
|YSR Pelli Kaanuka(S.C)||Social Welfare||40,000/-|
|YSR Pelli Kaanuka(S.C Intercaste)||Social Welfare||75,000/-|
|YSR Pelli Kaanuka(Giriputrika)||Tribal Welfare||50,000/-|
|YSR Pelli Kaanuka(S.T Intercaste)||Tribal Welfare||75,000/-|
|YSR Pelli Kaanuka(B.C)||BC Welfare||35,000/-|
|YSR Pelli Kaanuka(B.C Intercaste)||BC Welfare||50,000/-|
|YSR Pelli Kaanuka(DULHAN)||Minorities||50,000/-|
|YSR Pelli Kaanuka (Differently Abled)||Differently Abled||1,00,000/-|
|YSR Pelli Kaanuka (APBOCWWB)||AP Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board||20,000/-|
YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme Application Procedure
In case you fulfill the eligibility, criteria given above, you can complete the process of application in online mode by following the steps given.
- First of all, you have to go to the “YSR Pelli Kanuka” official website. After this, the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the option of “Online Registration” in the Matrices section.
- After you click on the option, the application form will open in front of you. In this application form, you have to record all the information.
- After checking all the information, you have entered, you upload the documents in the designated place and click on the “Submit” button.
- For rural area citizens – Registration will be done at least (5) calendar days before the date of marriage. Registration can be done for rural women citizens from the registration-cum-help desk at Mandal Mahila Samman / Velugu office.
- For urban area citizens – Registration will be done at least (5) calendar days before the date of marriage. Registration can be done from the registration-cum-help desk in the MEPMA municipality for urban area citizens.
Check YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme Application Status
To know the status of your application, you have to follow the easy steps given.
- First, you go to the “Pelli Kanuka Status” page given on the official website. A web page will appear on your computer and mobile screen.
- On this web page, you have to click on the option “Apply Status / Know Your Application Status“.
- Now a new page will open in front of you. On this page, you have to enter the Aadhaar card number of the bride or groom.
- After this, you click on the “Get Status” button. AP YSR Pelli Kanuka application status will be displayed on your screen.
YSR Pelli Kanuka Mobile Application
You can also complete all the above-mentioned procedures through the mobile application, for this you will have to follow the easy steps given.
- To download this mobile application, you have to visit the official website of YSR Pelli Kanuka.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the “Download Mobile App” option.
- After this, the mobile application will be downloaded to your mobile. You can install this by clicking on this application.
We hope that you will definitely find information related to YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme, Status beneficial. In this article, we have tried to answer all the questions you ask.
If you still have questions related to this then you can ask us through comments. In addition, you can also bookmark our website.