Andhra Pradesh YSR Rythu Bharosa List 2020 Beneficiary List, Payment Status (May Payment), YSR Rythu Bharosa District Wise List First Phase Instalment Report will be given to you through ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in portal. The YSR Rythu Bharosa List 2020 for the month of May has been made available on the official website.
The YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme was launched on 15 October 2019 by Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Jagan Mohan Reddy. Through this scheme, work will be done to provide monetary benefits to the farmers in the state. Here in this article you may be able to find YSR Rythu Bharosa List 2020 (May Payment) and the process of checking the beneficiary list, the process of checking the status of payment and any other relevant information.
YSR Rythu Bharosa First Instalment
So far 49 lakh families have been provided the minimum support price under YSR Rayathu Bharosa-PM Kisan Yojana. Through video conference YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy also announced that we wanted to give Rs 7500, but due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) epidemic, we deposited Rs 2000 in the bank accounts of a respected farmer in the month of April 2020 Huh.
Now On Friday 15th May 2020 YSR Government has deposited remaining Rs 5500. After that, the AP Government will release the second and third amount i.e. Rs 4000 and Rs 2000 in the upcoming month of October 2020 and January 2021 respectively. Thus, financial amount will be provided to all eligible farmers in the coming week of January 2021.
The Government of Andhra Pradesh is said to have spent Rs 6534 crore for the successful implementation of the YSR Rayathu Bahrosa scheme for the 2019-20 financial year. In the first phase, the government has spent Rs 3675 crore.
In order to maintain transparency, the amount of the three phases will be transferred to the farmers’ account (DBT). In this way, each beneficiary farmer will be able to receive financial assistance directly in the bank account. This will bolster the successful implementation of the YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme.
Overview of YSR Bharosa All Three Phase
|First Phase||Rs 2000+Rs 5500 Amount||Till May 2020|
|Second Phase||Rs 4000||In the Month Of October|
|Third Phase||Rs 2000||In the Month of Jan 2021|
|Total||Rs 13500||Till the End of 2020|
Important Note: – The concerned authority has stopped the area level updation. Farmers should wait for further instructions.
|Scheme Name||YSR Rythu Bharosa|
|Launched By||CM Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Concerned Authority||Agriculture Department, Govt. of Andhra Pradesh|
|Beneficiaries||Farmers of State|
|Launched Date||15 October 2019|
|Provided Amount||13500 / – per year for 5 years|
|Objective||Financial assistance to farmers|
|Category||Andhra Pradesh Govt. Scheme|
YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme- Statistics
Before going to the beneficiary list, you can take a quick look at the data related to this scheme-
- District-wise details of farmers and families-
|Name of the District||Total Farmers||Total Families||Total Farmers Surveyed||ROFR Cultivators|
Procedure to Check YSR Rythu Bharosa List 2020
To see if your name is present in YSR Rythu Bharosa List beneficiary list or not, you have to follow the easy steps given.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website started by the Government of Andhra Pradesh. After this, the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the “Login” option in the menu bar. A new page will open in front of you.
- On the new page, you have to enter your user ID and password and click on the login button.
- In case you forget your password, click on the option “Forgot Password”.
- Now you will be asked about your registered mobile number, enter your mobile number and click on the “Send OTP” button.
- Enter the OTP on your registered mobile number and select the new password and click on the Verify button.
- In case of login in the website, on the new page, enter the information of district, parents name and account number.
- After this, you will see the beneficiary details on your computer and mobile screen.
Procedure to Edit the Information Of The Beneficiary
To edit beneficiary information, you have to follow one of the easy steps below.
- First of all, you follow the above procedure and reach the beneficiary details page.
- Click the “Edit” option to edit the details given in the last column.
- You will be shown the beneficiary details along with web land information “and” PS information “.
- When the data shown on the screen is found to be correct, click on the “Verify Status” option and select the “Description Matched” option.
- Select “Type of Land”, “Type of Crop” and Check “Status” by selecting options like “Marital Status”, “Caste Details” and “Type of Beneficiary” etc
- In case of non-matching, enter the reason by selecting the “Details not matched” option and selecting “Reject” option.
- After entering all the details, click on the button “Submit” below.
Procedure to Check YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment Status
To check YSR Rythu Trust payment status, you have to follow the easy steps given.
- First of all, you have to go to the YSR Rayathu Bharosa official website. After this, the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you click on the option of “Payment Status“.
- A new page will open in front of you. On this page, you have to enter your Aadhaar card number and fill the CAPTCHA code given in the picture and click on the button “Submit“.
- After you click on the submit button, the payment status will be displayed on your computer and mobile screen.
Direct Links To Check YSR Rythu Bharosa 1st & 2nd Installment
|Name of the District||Direct Link|
|East Godavari||Click Here|
|West Godavari||Click Here|
Note: – If you do not find your YSR Rythu Bharosa payment details on the official website, any beneficiary can check the transfer amount by visiting their respective bank or PFMS official website (Public Financial Management System). Amount transferred to the bank account.
We hope that you will definitely find information related to AP YSR Rythu Bharosa List 2020 Beneficiary List, May Payment Status beneficial. In this article, we have tried to answer all the questions you ask.
If you still have questions related to this then you can ask us through comments. In addition, you can also bookmark our website.