The Andhra Pradesh government has launched several schemes aimed at benefiting citizens and women in the state. Now YSR Sampoorna Poshana Plus Scheme has been started in the state. The Sampoorna Poshana Plus Scheme has been launched for women who are currently expecting their children. Under this scheme, proper nutrition will be ensured for pregnant women and lactating women.
Many schemes have been launched by Chief Minister Jagan Mohan Reddy in Andhra Pradesh. These schemes also include the Amma Vodi Scheme to encourage mothers to send their children to school for education. Now the AP Sampoorna Poshana Plus Scheme has been started by the state government to protect the health of pregnant women. Here in this article we will share the eligibility criteria, important documents and nomination process of this scheme.
AP Sampoorna Poshana Plus Scheme
The Government of Andhra Pradesh is going to start the YSR Sampoorna Poshana Plus Scheme to protect the health of pregnant women and women who are feeding children. The scheme will be launched on 1 September 2020 by Chief Minister Jagan Mohan Reddy. You will be very happy to know that through this scheme presented by the Government of Andhra Pradesh, a lot of benefits will be given to pregnant women, new mothers and infants.
Mothers as well as children will also be benefited through this scheme. The scheme will be run in 77 ancestral circles in the state. Similarly, another YSR connectivity scheme will be actualized to live in plain areas. Through this new diet plan 3 lakh ancestral women and youth will be protected through 8,320 Anganwadis. A budget of Rs 1,555 crore has been earmarked for the successful implementation of this scheme.
Benefits of YSR Sampoorna Poshana Plus Scheme
Through this scheme, 27 lakh women and youth will be benefited through 47 lakh 287 Anganwadis. A budget of Rs 1,555 crore has been earmarked for the successful implementation of the YSR Sampoorna Poshana Plus Scheme. Government of Andhra Pradesh will spend Rs 850 crore in rural areas to provide nutritious food to new mothers and pregnant women. Rs 350 for the same fleshy child and Rs 450 for the youth. All illiterates will be covered in these schemes.
About 47,287 Anganwadi centers are concentrated from which about 27 lakh women and youth will be protected. Around 1,555 crores will be concentrated only on Anganwadis which are concentrated in plain areas. The remaining financial plan will be saved for 3 lakh women and newborns in the paternal areas. These Scheduled / TSPs will cover 7 Integrated Tribal Development Agencies (ITDAs), Sitampet, Parvatipuram, Padaru, Rampachhodaram, Chinturu, KR Puram and Srisailam and 8 districts of the state.
Highlights of AP YSR Sampoorna Poshana
|Scheme Name||YSR Sampoorna Poshana Plus Scheme|
|Launched By||CM Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Beneficiaries||Pregnant & lactating Women|
|Objective||Ensuring availability of nutritious food|
|Category||Andhra Pradesh Govt. Scheme|
Plans for YSR Sampoorna Poshana
The following food arrangements will be followed in Andhra Pradesh.
|Category||Meals||Mode||Per Month Cost Per Beneficiary|
|Children from 6 to 36 months||Daily one egg for 30 daysDaily 20 ml milk for 30 daysDaily 100 grams Balamrutham for 30 days||Take home ration||Rupees 600|
|Children from 36 months to 72 months||Daily hot cook meal for 25 days including-Rice 75 gramsDal 15 gramsOil 5 gramsVegetables 25 gramsDaily one egg for 25 daysDaily 20 ml milk for 25 daysDaily Payasum/Ladoo/Biscuits/ Cakes for 25 days||Feeding at AWS||Rupees 560|
|Pregnant women and lactating mothers||Daily hot cook meal for 25 days including-Rice 125 gramsDal 30 gramsOil 16 gramsVegetables 50 gramsDaily one egg for 25 daysDaily 200 ml milk for 25 daysMillet, protein, iron and energy based take home rations available for the beneficiaries per week1st week- Multigrain atta or wheat flour 2kgSecond week- Groundnut chikki 500 gramThird week- Ragi flour or wheat flour 500 gram and jaggery 500 gram4th week- Til laddu 500 gram||Feeding at AWS and weekly take home ration||Rupees 1062|
Features of YSR Sampoorna Poshana
- 3 lakh ancestral women and youth, including 77 ancestral divisions, will be secured through 8,320 Anganwadis.
- Under this scheme, nutritious food will be ensured for pregnant women and new-born from the age of b / w to 3 years.
- 1100 every month for giving diet to pregnant women and Rs. Rs 553 will be given to the youth in the ancestral areas for food. Eggs and milk will be given to youth aged 3 to 6 years.
- A provision of Rs 308 crore has been made for the successful implementation of YSR Sampoorna Poshana Plus Scheme.
Interested applicants have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria to avail this scheme –
- Only pregnant women and lactating mothers can apply to take advantage of this scheme.
- Children can also apply for this scheme. Each applicant should belong to the lower-income group or backward category.
- Only permanent residents of Andhra Pradesh are eligible to avail of this scheme. Candidates between the age of 6 to 72 months will get benefits under the scheme.
Step by step enrolment process in AP Sampoorna Poshana Plus Scheme are given below –
- All children (6 months to 6 years), pregnant women, lactating mothers will be included in the AP Sampoorna Poshana Plus Scheme.
- Anganwadi workers will survey the Anganwadi Center (AWC) catchment area to enroll beneficiaries.
- All applicants will be registered with the Common Application Software (CAS) to monitor service delivery.
- Each child will be monitored (height and weight) at the Anganwadi center every month.
- AWW / Supervisor SUM / SAM / MAM will submit the list of children to ASHA / ANM / MO (PHC).
- Along with this, the weight of pregnant women will be examined in Anganwadi centers and its data will be kept.
- Pregnant women, lactating mothers will be made aware of the use of food-protein, energy-based take-home rations given to them without distribution among family members.
Applicants will be selected according to the list of Districts and Mandals given in the following table –
|District Name||Mandal Name||Scheduled / TSP|
|EAST GODAVARI||Y RAMAVARAM||Scheduled|
We hope that you will definitely find information related to AP Sampoorna Poshana Plus Scheme beneficial. In this article, we have tried to answer all the questions you ask.
If you still have questions related to this then you can ask us through comments. In addition, you can also bookmark our website.