Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana Beneficiary List | BSKY Health Card Registration | Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana Application Form
We all know that in our country many other schemes are started by the government to provide assistance to the poor citizens of the state similarly to provide health care facilities and medical cover among citizens by the state government of Odisha, A new scheme has been started whose name is Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana. Under the Odisha Swasthya Kalyan Yojana, the state government will provide free health care facilities to the needy people to overcome the disease, so friends, through this article today we are with you related to Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana 2022. You are requested to read this article carefully to know more about BSKY Health Card along with all the important information like objective eligibility criteria, important documents and application process.
Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana 2022
Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana has been launched by the Odisha government to provide health insurance up to Rs.5 lakh per family per year under the scheme. The main objective of starting Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana by the state government is to provide health care facilities to people from economically weaker families. Under Smart Health Card, insurance will be provided to about 3.5 crore families located in the state. These people will be provided free health services from the district to the sub-centre level under the health institute of the state government.
- Along with this, a reward of one lakh rupees will also be given to the woman.
- 2 lakh as additional health insurance cover, if you want to get all the information related to BSKY Health Card then you have to visit its official website.
Overview of Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana
|Portal Name||Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana|
|Launched By||The government of Odisha|
|Beneficiaries||Resident of Odisha|
|Objective||To provide free of cost health care facilities|
|Category||Odisha Govt. Scheme|
|Health Insurance||Rs 5 lakhs|
Objective of Odisha Swasthya Kalyan Yojana
We all know that there are many citizens in the state of Odisha who are from economically weaker section and due to a lack of financial funds all of them are not getting proper treatment. In view of all these things, a new scheme has been started through the government of Odisha state named Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana. With the help of this scheme, free treatment will be provided to the poor citizens of the state, and about Rs. 5 lakh health insurance will be given to the people belonging to the economically weaker sections. The main objective of starting the BSKY Health Card by the Odisha government is to provide free health facilities.
Issuance of BSKY Health Card
The government has decided to extend the Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana to provide the beneficiaries in all the districts of the state. All the districts of this state will be covered by the state by 14th November 2021. UTI Infrastructure Technology and Services Limited is responsible for issuing Smart Health Card. The BSKY Health Card will be available to every family, about 1.85 will be prepared for 92.50 beneficiaries. This Odisha Swasthya Kalyan Yojana consists of a 12 digit unique registration number and the name of the beneficiaries.
Elements Of Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana
There are some elements of Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana which are mentioned below:-
Free Health Care Services- Under this scheme free of cost health care services will be provided to the beneficiaries irrespective of the income status of the resident. People will be able to get treatment from the sub-centre level to the district headquarters hospital level.
Drop Back Assistance- Pregnant women and Sikh babies will be provided Rs. 500 under public health facilities. With the help of this assistance, beneficiaries can avail the benefits of delivery and treatment in hospitals.
Health Insurance- The people belonging to the society from the economically weaker section of the state will be rewarded with health insurance of Rs. 15 lakh and Rs. 7 lakh annual health coverage for women for family members. About 70 lakh economically weaker families will get benefit under this scheme.
Facilities Under Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana
- Free medicine.
- Health Care facilities Free
- Free dialysis.
- OT free of cost
- Free ICU
- Health cover of Rs. 5 lakhs
- Cancer chemotherapy
Guidelines of Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana
- The beneficiaries are not required to pay any premium amount.
- The treatment of pre-existing disease is covered under this scheme.
- The beneficiaries who will refer to any Hospital is situated outside the state and will be rewarded with Rs. 2000 financial assistance for conveyance.
- The financial assistance will directly be transferred into the bank account of beneficiaries.
- Around 4036 medical packages are included under this scheme
- Also 20 super speciality hospitals are covered.
- The beneficiaries can take the treatment of upto Rs. 3 lakh in case of cancer
- All the interested applicants for belong to APL or BPL category can avail free blood bank facilities free of cost
A meeting was held with the State Health Assurance Committee, and it was decided that for the beneficiaries of Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojna, the empaneled private hospitals would be provided textual facilities. The main objective of providing these facilities is to help the beneficiaries to assess the problem of these numbers. To overcome this problem, the government has started the facility of help text in every empaneled hospital. The help desk facility will follow all the formalities to provide cashless treatment.
Smart Health Card New Update
We all citizens know that Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana has been started by the state government of Odisha to provide help to the citizens of the state, the main purpose of starting this Smart Health Card by the state government is to help the poor citizens of the state. and Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik on Sunday said Odisha would provide smart health cards to 3.5 crore people in the State under Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana (BSKY), which would enable each family to get treatment cost up to ₹5 lakh per annum . Odisha is said to be the first State in the country to provide such smart health cards. If you want to get information related to Odisha Swasthya Kalyan Yojana, then you have to go to its official website.
Benefits And Features Of Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana
- A new scheme has been created to provide health care facilities among the economically vulnerable families.
- The name of this scheme is Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana.
- The government will provide the health insurance of Rs. 5 lakhs to the poor families of the state.
- With the help of this scheme, the insurance will cover the secondary and tertiary process of treatment.
- Around 3.5 beneficiaries will get benefits under this scheme.
- All the interested applicants who will visit the government healthcare Institutions will be provided with treatment irrespective of their income, residents and status.
- The women will also get the additional insurance cover of Rs. 2 lakhs.
- The citizens can avail cashless treatment in government and empanelled private hospitals.
- The government is thinking of expanding Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana in order to provide better health care facilities to all the districts of the states
- The insurance company will do the claim settlement process under this scheme.
- The government is providing 4036 packages under this scheme.
- Around 200 private hospitals have been impacted by the state government and 20 super speciality hospitals outside Odisha state.
- The government will also conducted third party audit in order to ensure proper implementation of this scheme
- All the interested applicants who want to avail the benefit of Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana will have to visit the official website of National Health Mission
- An applicant must be a permanent resident of Odisha.
- The applicant should be BPL card holder.
- Aur an applicant must be a Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana card holder.
- The candidate must be antyodaya Anna Yojana card holders.
- All the families whose annual income is below Rs. 5 lakh can avail the benefit of this scheme.
- Aadhar card
- Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana
- Biju krushak Kalyan Yojana card
- Income certificate
- Antyodaya Anna Yojana card
- BPL certificate
Apply For Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana
If you want to apply under BSKY Health Card then you have to follow the steps given below:-
- First of all, you visit the official website of the National Health Mission. After this, the home page will Open in front of you.
- On the homepage of website, click on Apply Online option. After that, the application form will open in front of you.
- After this, enter all the details atah ask in the form and After entering all the details attach all your important documents.
- Now click on Submit option and Through this you can easily apply under this Smart Health Card.
We have provided you all the important information about Odisha Biju Health Welfare through this article. If you are still facing any kind of problem then you can contact on helpline number or write email to solve your problem. The helpline number and email id are as follows:-
- Helpline Number- +91-674-2392479/80
- Email Id- email@example.com
Also Read – Odisha Free Laptop Distribution
We hope that you will definitely find information related to Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana beneficial. In this article, we have tried to answer all the questions you ask.
If you still have questions related to this then you can ask us through comments. In addition, you can also bookmark our website.