Ejanma Karnataka Registration, ejanma.karnataka.gov.in Online Portal, Ejanma Birth/Death Certificate Verification & Login details are there in this article. According to the Registration of Births and Deaths (RBD) Act, 1969, enlistment of births and passings is required in each state/association domain of India. Moreover, states have their own principles for the enlistment and issuance of birth and demise authentications which are likewise followed. At the point when we talk about Karnataka, this interaction of common enrollment is finished by the RBD Act, 1969 and the Karnataka Registration of Birth and Death Rules, 1999 in the state.
To make the enlistment interaction advanced and advantageous, Ejanma Karnataka was dispatched by the Karnataka State Government through ejanma.karnataka.gov.in. Ejanma Karnataka Registration is an electronic application, carried out by the Government of Karnataka in 2014 to meet the prerequisite of online enrollment, and recording of births, passings and still passings. It was dispatched with the point of recording all information on birth and demise enlistment in computerized structure and giving a similar data to people in general.
(Login) Ejanma Karnataka Application
Ejanma Karnataka is an online entrance of the Government of Karnataka to give data pretty much all carefully enrolled births, passings and still births in the territory of Karnataka. Residents can enlist birth and demise through this gateway and acquire related authentications. Overseen by Directorate of Economics and Statistics, Govt. In Ejanma Karnataka Registration is a key component that guarantees quality in the birth and demise figures of the state.
ejanma.karnataka.gov.in is an online interface that can be utilized by administrators/authorities to take care of data into the entry just as to gather data by people in general. Notwithstanding, online enrollment on entrance alternatives like login and related capacities are accessible just to administrators/concerned enlistment centers. Residents can just check the application status, report, enrollment subtleties, birth/passing confirmation and other data for which login isn’t needed.
Highlights of ejanma.karnataka.gov.in Portal
|Scheme Name||Ejanma Karnataka Registration|
|Launched By||By Karnataka Government|
|Beneficiaries||People of State|
|Birth/Death Certificate Application Process||Online|
|Benefits||Birth and death certificate application online facility|
|Category||Karnataka Govt. Schemes|
Key Features of Ejanma Karnataka
Check the Key Features of Ejanma Karnataka and enlistment framework given in this segment
- Ejanma Karnataka gives data on all carefully enlisted passings, births and still birth occasions across the state.
- If there should be an occurrence of episodes forthcoming for endorsement, a SMS is shipped off the portable number of the recorder/sub-enlistment center.
- After endorsement of the occasion, a SMS is shipped off the source’s portable number.
- The general population can check the situation with the application (identified with adjustment and incorporation of names) in the ejanma.karnataka.gov.in.
- All births, passings and stillbirths that happen in sub-enrollment units (which incorporate all administration wellbeing establishments) are additionally enlisted by the clinical experts in the Ejanma Karnataka. Declarations of these occasions are given by the actual establishments.
- Occasions in ULB (Urban Local Bodies) and BBMP territories are likewise enrolled in this entryway. It is the obligation of wellbeing authorities and wellbeing reviewers to record the episode in their individual regions of Ijnama Carnatic Gov.
- The occurrences in provincial territories of the state are likewise enlisted by the concerned authorities for example town bookkeepers in the eZanama Carnatic entryway. These projects are enlisted through Nadachery.
- Occurrences happening in private emergency clinics These episodes are accounted for to the concerned enlistment center by the private emergency clinic itself.
- The validity of birth and demise testaments can be checked by organizations like offices, insurance agencies, visa workplaces, and so on
- If there should arise an occurrence of any explanation identified with this entry, clients can contact the District Statistics Officer of the concerned region.
- Consideration of youngster name-Citizens should contact the concerned recorder and sub-enlistment center to remember the kid’s name for the birth testament (if excluded at the hour of birth enrollment).
- To acquire extra duplicates for birth or passing declarations and revisions one needs to contact the information passage administrators (DEOs) of the concerned Nadachery and enlistment focuses.
Timeline & Fee Structure of Civil Registration
|Events||Rule||Report Period||Registering Authority||Search Fee||Extract Fee|
|Births||5||21 Days||Registrar||No Fee||No Fee|
|Deaths||5||21 Days||Registrar||No Fee||No Fee|
|Births/ Deaths||9 (1)||After 21 days but within 30 days||Registrar||Rs.2/-||Rs.5/- per copy|
|Births/ Deaths||9 (2)||After 30 days but within 1 year||Registrar with the order of CO/Tahsildar/Commissioner||Rs.5/-||Rs.5/- per copy|
|Births/ Deaths||9 (3)||After 1 year||Registrar only on the order JMFC (Judicial Magistrate First Class)||Rs.10/-||Rs.5/- per copy|
Benefits of the Ejanma Karnataka Portal
- It is the one and only official portal of the state providing death and birth certificates digitally to the people of the state.
- Before this portal, every death and birth certificate will be manually created by the concerned department and if we lose it due to any reason, we are very difficult to recreate. But now people can download it again on their official portal if for some reason they lose this certificate or create it incorrectly.
- Urban as well as rural people can also take advantage of Ejanma official website.
- The Ejanma official portal will save the time and energy and money of the people of the state as they no longer need to come to the government offices for these certificates.
- The portal will provide transparent services to the people of the state.
Importance of Ejanma Karnataka Registration for Birth & Death Certificates
Birth and deathare significant occasions of the human existence cycle and it gets essential for residents and government to track the two occasions. The way toward recording births and passings and giving declarations goes under the common enrollment framework in India. A birth testament is a significant archive given by the concerned authority at the hour of the introduction of the youngster and as a record of the birth and presence of the kid.
Likewise, a demise authentication is an archive given to family members who are near the perished by the capable power. It portrays the reason for death and other related subtleties.
Uses of Birth & Death Certificates
- Death Certificate for claiming dues from Insurance
- For Electoral Rolls/ Voter Id enrolment
- For establishment of parentage.
- For inheritance of property
- For registration on NRP (National Population Register)
- For school admissions
- In case of other legal matters
- To establish age for insurance purposes.
- Used as age proof for admission or employment.
Apply for Birth Certificate through ejanma.karnataka.gov.in
The Application Process for Birth Certificate or the Ejanma Karnataka Registration consist the following steps:
- First of all you have to visit the registration centers in the respective areas.
- Here you can get the help from concerned executives to fill the application forms available offline or downloaded from the official portal.
- In any case, if the birth/death happens in hospitals, candidates should visit the individual emergency clinic, fill in the application shape and get enlisted.
How to Login for Ejanma Karnataka Application
If you want to login to eZanma Karnataka portal then follow the steps given below
- First of all you have to go to the official website of Ejanma Karnataka. After this, the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- On this home page, you have to click on Login Page. After this a new one will open in front of you.
- In this page, you have to enter your User Name, Password, and Captcha Code.
- After entering all the information, now you have to click on submit option.
- In this way you can login Ejanma Karnataka
Track Ejanma Application Status Online @ ejanma.karnataka.gov.in
If you want to check the application status online, then follow the steps given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Ejanma Karnataka. After this, the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- On this home page, you have to click on Application Status. After this a new one will open in front of you.
- In this page, you will select death/birth, registration number / Sakala number.
- After that, you select Option Correction / Name inclusion.
- After that, you will enter the captcha code and click on submit button.
- As soon as you click on submit, you will get information related to the application status.
In case of any technical question related to the portal, citizens can contact on the details given below-
- Phone No.- 080-22869711, 080-22869721, 080-22869731, 080-22869751 (only during the office hours i.e., from 10 am to 5 pm)
- Total Free- 1800-425-6578
- Email- firstname.lastname@example.org
Important Links for Ejanma Portal Karnataka
|List of Services||Links|
|Ejanma karnataka login||Visit Here|
|Birth Reporting Form||Visit Here|
|Death Reporting form||Visit Here|
|Still Birth Reporting||Visit Here|
|Birth/Death Verification||Visit Here|
|Vital Statistical report||Visit Here|
|Ejanma Registration Details||Visit Here|
|Ejanma Feedback||Visit Here|
We hope that you will definitely find information related to Ejanma Karnataka beneficial. In this article, we have tried to answer all the questions you ask.
If you still have questions related to this then you can ask us through comments. In addition, you can also bookmark our website.
What is the official website for availing of all the services of the Portal?
Applicants go to the official portal ejanma.karnataka.gov.in and avail all the services of the Ejanma Karnataka portal.
What are the contact details of the Ejanma Official Portal?
You can call the toll-free number anytime if you have any queries related to this portal. This toll-free number is toll-free – 1800-425-6578 and my email address is email@example.com
What is the main purpose to launch this Portal in Karnataka?
The main objective of launching this official portal of Karnataka is to provide an easy way to get death and birth certificates without going to government offices. This will be a time-saving process for the rural and urban areas of the state.
Check Registration Details of the Ejanma Karnataka Application
To check the registration details of Ejanma Karnataka, follow the steps given below:
- First of all you have to visit the official website of Ejanma Karnataka.
- After this, the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- Now you have to click on the option of Registration Details. After this, a new page will open in front of you.
- Then, click on the month/year and see the birth and death registration details on this page.