In a rapidly digital era, the Government of Rajasthan has started Emitra SSO ID registration to complete all government applications related tasks using a single ID password. Emitra SSO is an online portal on which after registration you will be able to avail various services using the same ID password.
Emitra SSO, also known as SSO ID Portal in Rajasthan, is an extremely important portal launched by the Government of Rajasthan Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot. With the help of this portal, facilities like Jan Aadhar Card, Bhamashah Card, Aadhar ID, Udyog Aadhar Number (UAN) and Business Register Number (BRN) can be easily availed.
This portal has been started as a unique portal to take advantage of all types of e-services in Rajasthan. Known as Single Sign ON, Emitra SSO, this portal will act as a single-window for citizen specific, industry-specific and government employee-specific services to all the residents of Rajasthan.
The Government of Rajasthan is providing many e-services for the convenience of citizens in the state. Moving forward in this order, the Emitra SSO portal has been launched by the state government. If you create an ID on this portal, you can apply for the benefits of government schemes and jobs using the same ID, password.
This portal will work to provide benefits of multiple services to the residents of Rajasthan using the same identity. Realizing the importance of this portal, the process of Emitra SSO ID registration has been greatly simplified by the Government of Rajasthan. If you know a little about the operation of the mobile or computer, then you can easily register for Emitra SSO ID.
Here we are providing you the required eligibility criteria for registration on the Emitra SSO Portal. If you want to register for SSO ID, then you will have to fulfill the given eligibility criteria: –
- Only permanent residents of Rajasthan can register on the portal for Emitra SSO ID.
- Industries, institutes and government employees of Rajasthan can also register online for SSO ID.
- With this, all industries/businesses, startups, etc. working in Rajasthan can get a single digital identity through the portal.
This is a very useful and innovative concept that acts as a single digital identity for all applications. It allows all citizens to use various e-services at one click.
You can complete the registration process in three ways on the Emitra SSO ID portal. In the event of being a local citizen, industry and government employee, you will need some documents for online registration. Here we are providing you information about some essential documents:
- Bhamashah Card
- Aadhar Card
- Jan Aadhar Card
- Google id
- Facebook page
- Industry Aadhar Number (UAAN)
- Business Register Number (BRN)
- SIPF Number (SIPF)
Here we recommend you to register SSO ID using Jan Aadhar card. Using the Rajasthan Jan Aadhar card will make the online registration process much easier. If you do not have Jan Aadhar card, then you can apply for Jan Aadhar card online.
Rajasthan Emitra SSO ID Online Registration Procedure
If you fulfill all the above eligibility criteria then you can complete the online registration process for the new SSO ID by following the given steps: –
- First of all, you have to go to the Rajasthan Single Sign ON official portal.
- On the website homepage, you will be asked to enter “Digital Identity (SSO ID / User Name)” and “Password”. All existing users can log in by entering the SSO ID username/password.
- New candidates have to click on the “Registration” option for SSO ID registration
- After clicking on the link, three sections will open for online registration.
You should choose one option according to your situation. Here we will provide information about online registration in all three ways in case you are a local citizen, industry and government employee.
1. SSO ID Registration for Citizens
- All the residents of Rajasthan will be given five options for registration on the SSO portal. At the time of online registration, you will see this link as follows.
- You can also register for SSO ID through Jan Aadhar card, Bhamashah card, and Aadhar card, Facebook page and Google ID.
2. SSO ID Registration for Industry
- If you are registering on the SSO portal for your industry, you will be given two options for this. At the time of online registration, you will see links like this.
- You can register here by entering the Industry Aadhar Number (UAN) or Business Register Number (BRN).
3. SSO ID Registration for Government Employees
- There will be an option for government employees to register on the SSO portal. At the time of online registration, you will see this link like this.
- Here government employees can register by entering their SIPF number and password.
Along with this, you can download the Rajasthan Emitra SSO ID registration process as a PDF according to different categories. For this, a direct link is given at the end of the article.
Benefits of Rajasthan Emitra SSO ID Registration
• After the formation of the SSO portal launched by the Rajasthan government, ordinary citizens will be able to avail of various government schemes using the same name and password.
• From the beginning of this portal, you will not be required to fill the registration form in the government schemes application. In this way your time will be saved by SSO ID.
• Government job applications can be filled using this ID. After the new amendment, no application can be made in Rajasthan without SSO ID.
If you are facing any kind of problem at the time of SSO ID registration, then you can get help immediately through the SSO helpline number and email ID.
Helpline Number: – 0141-5153222, 0141-5123717
Email ID: – sso @ rajasthan.gov.in
We hope that you will definitely find information related to SSO ID registration beneficial. In this article, we have tried to answer all the questions you ask.
If you still have questions related to Emitra SSO ID registration, then you can ask us through comments. In addition, you can also bookmark our website.
What is the Emitra SSO ID portal launched by the Rajasthan government?
This is an online portal through which you can apply for all government schemes and jobs in Rajasthan using a single ID, password.
What is Rajasthan Emitra SSO Id?
Rajasthan Emitra SSO Id is a very important identity ID by which all citizens of the state can apply for many government schemes and jobs using the same ID and password.
Can any type of application be made in Rajasthan without SSO ID?
No, Now SSO ID registration is mandatory to avail of any type of online application and services after the new amendment.
What is Rajasthan Single Sign-On ID?
This is a unique identity by which you can take advantage of different government schemes using the same ID password.