Emitra SSO Registration | SSO ID Login | Citizen, Employ & Govt Employ SSO ID registration procedure
The government of Rajasthan has started Emitra SSO ID registration to complete all government applications related tasks using a single ID password. Emitra SSO is an online portal on which after registration you will be able to avail of various services using the same ID password. Emitra SSO, also known as SSO ID Portal in Rajasthan, is an extremely important portal launched by the Government of Rajasthan Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot. With the help of this portal, facilities like Jan Aadhar Card, Bhamashah Card, Aadhar ID, Udyog Aadhar Number (UAN) and Business Register Number (BRN) can be easily availed.
Rajasthan Single Sign On – SSO ID Registration
This portal has been started as a unique portal to take advantage of all types of e-services in Rajasthan. Known as Single Sign ON, Emitra SSO, this portal will act as a single-window for citizen-specific, industry-specific, and government employee-specific services to all the residents of Rajasthan. The Government of Rajasthan is providing many e-services for the convenience of citizens in the state. Moving forward in this order, the Emitra SSO portal has been launched by the state government. If you create an ID on this portal, you can apply for the benefits of government schemes and jobs using the same ID, password.
- This portal will work to provide benefits of multiple services to the residents of Rajasthan using the same identity.
- Realizing the importance of this portal, the process of Emitra SSO Registration has been greatly simplified by the Government of Rajasthan.
- If you know a little about the operation of the mobile or computer, then you can easily register for Emitra SSO ID.
Highlights of Rajasthan Single Sign On Portal
|Launched By||Govt. of Rajasthan|
|Beneficiaries||People of State|
|Objective||Benefits of services to citizens|
|Category||Rajasthan Govt. Schemes|
Benefits of Rajasthan Emitra SSO ID Registration
- After the formation of the SSO portal launched by the Rajasthan government, ordinary citizens will be able to avail of various government schemes using the same name and password.
- From the beginning of this portal, you will not be required to fill the registration form in the government schemes application. In this way, your time will be saved by SSO ID.
- Government job applications can be filled using this ID. After the new amendment, no application can be made in Rajasthan without SSO ID.
Citizen Services on SSO ID Portal
The following Services can be done by the citizens through a SSO ID:
- SSO ID for arms licence
- LSG (change of land use )
- JOB FAIR
- I start
- GST home portal
- GPS CONSULTANCY
- forest and wildlife
- E-Mitra Report
- Drug Control Organisation(DCO)
- Drug Control
- Digital Visitor Register
- Challenge For Change
- Business Registration
- BPAS (UDH)
- Bhamashah Card
- Bank correspondence
- Attendance MIS
- Artisan Reg
Emitra SSO Eligibility Criteria
Here we are providing you the required eligibility criteria for registration on the Emitra SSO Portal. If you want to register for SSO ID, then you will have to fulfill the given eligibility criteria: –
- Only permanent residents of Rajasthan can register on the portal for Emitra SSO ID.
- Industries, institutes and government employees of Rajasthan can also register online for SSO ID.
- With this, all industries/businesses, startups, etc. working in Rajasthan can get a single digital identity through the portal.
- This is a very useful and innovative concept that acts as a single digital identity for all applications. It allows all citizens to use various e-services at one click.
You can complete the registration process in three ways on the Emitra SSO ID portal. In the event of being a local citizen, industry and government employee, you will need some documents for online registration. Here we are providing you information about some essential documents:
- Bhamashah Card
- Aadhar Card
- Jan Aadhar Card
- Google id
- Facebook page
- Industry Aadhar Number (UAAN)
- Business Register Number (BRN)
- SIPF Number (SIPF)
Here we recommend you to register SSO ID using Jan Aadhar card. Using the Rajasthan Jan Aadhar card will make the online registration process much easier. If you do not have Jan Aadhar card, then you can apply for Jan Aadhar card online.
SSO ID Citizen Registration Steps
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the Rajasthan Single Sign-On portal. After this, the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the option of “Registration”. After this, a new page will open in front of you.
- Hit on the Citizen option and you can see the four options to register yourself:
- Jan Aadhaar
- Where, the Jan Aadhaar and Bhamashah options are available, only for Residents of Rajasthan State. Registration through Facebook or google is available for all the citizens, belong to Rajasthan or not.
- Choose your option and enter the required details to register yourself.
Rajasthan Emitra SSO ID Online Registration Procedure
If you fulfill all the above eligibility criteria then you can complete the online registration process for the new SSO ID by following the given steps: –
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Rajasthan Single Sign ON.
- On the website homepage, you will be asked to enter “Digital Identity (SSO ID / User Name)” and “Password”. All existing users can log in by entering the SSO ID username/password.
- New candidates have to click on the “Registration” option for SSO ID registration
- After clicking on the link, three sections will open for online registration.
You should choose one option according to your situation. Here we will provide information about online registration in all three ways in case you are a local citizen, industry and government employee.
1. SSO ID Registration for Citizens
- All the residents of Rajasthan will be given five options for registration on the SSO portal. At the time of online registration, you will see this link as follows.
- You can also register for SSO ID through Jan Aadhar card, Bhamashah card, and Aadhar card, Facebook page and Google ID.
2. SSO ID Registration for Industry
- If you are registering on the SSO portal for your industry, you will be given two options for this. At the time of online registration, you will see links like this.
- You can register here by entering the Industry Aadhar Number (UAN) or Business Register Number (BRN).
3. SSO ID Registration for Government Employees
- There will be an option for government employees to register on the SSO portal. At the time of online registration, you will see this link like this.
- Here government employees can register by entering their SIPF number and password.
Along with this, you can download the Rajasthan Emitra SSO ID registration process as a PDF according to different categories. For this, a direct link is given at the end of the article.
Uses of RAJASTHAN SINGLE SIGN IN (SSO ID)
The following facilities can be obtained by the Rajasthan Single Sign In (SSO ID)
- With the help of SSO RAJ, you can apply for all the main government jobs and also can check the status of the application.
- SSO ID will help you to make payments online and allow you to verify them, like; electricity bill payment, landline bill submission, mobile bill payment, and water bill payment, etc.
- You can use RAJ SSO for the job fair, employment, recruitment portal, etc.
- Through an SSO ID, you can register yourself in many government departments works like; eMandi, Right to Information, e-Sakhi, etc.
- Rajasthan SSO portal offers many government services, that you can enjoy with the help of SSO ID.
Rajasthan SSO ID Login Procedure
The SSO ID Login Procedure of Rajasthan is given below:
- First of all you have to go to the official website of the Rajasthan Single Sign On. After this, the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the option of “Login” in the menu. After this, a new page will open in front of you.
- Fill your Username in the given box and then password. Enter the captcha code carefully and press login button.
- If you are not a registered user then first you need to register yourself on the portal and then you will get a username and password.
Download SSO Rajasthan Mobile App Online
You can download the SSO Rajasthan Mobile App by following few easy steps:
- First of all, you have to open the Google Play Store on your mobile phone.
- Now click on the search option given on the top of the screen, Type SSO RAJ and click on the search button.
- A list of possible results will appear on your screen, click on the topmost option.
- Finally, press the install button, and the app will start getting downloaded on your mobile device.
- After successfully downloading and installation you can open it.
If you are facing any kind of problem at the time of SSO ID registration, then you can get help immediately through the SSO helpline number and email ID.
- Helpline Number: – 0141-5153222, 0141-5123717
- Email ID: – sso @ rajasthan.gov.in
We hope that you will definitely find information related to SSO ID registration beneficial. In this article, we have tried to answer all the questions you ask.
If you still have questions related to Emitra SSO ID registration, then you can ask us through comments. In addition, you can also bookmark our website.
What is the Emitra SSO ID portal launched by the Rajasthan government?
This is an online portal through which you can apply for all government schemes and jobs in Rajasthan using a single ID, password.
What is Rajasthan Emitra SSO Id?
Rajasthan Emitra SSO Id is a very important identity ID by which all citizens of the state can apply for many government schemes and jobs using the same ID and password.
Can any type of application be made in Rajasthan without SSO ID?
No, Now SSO ID registration is mandatory to avail of any type of online application and services after the new amendment.
What is Rajasthan Single Sign-On ID?
This is a unique identity by which you can take advantage of different government schemes using the same ID password.
How to change SSO password?
To change SSO Password, you must first go to SSOID’s official website sso.rajasthan.gov.in. At the bottom of the website, you will see an option at the bottom; I Forget my password click here, you have to click on the option of click here. After clicking, you will be able to change your password either through mobile number or email ID, otherwise through Aadhaar Virtual ID.
How to delete SSO ID?
To DELETE SSO ID, first of all you have to login SSOID. After login SSOID, you have to click on the sign on option under Account Settings in the menu bar. After clicking on the option, you have to click the delete SAML CONFIGURATION button. And your account will be deleted.