iGOT Karmayogi Portal Registration & Login & igotkarmayogi.gov.in | iGOT Karmayogi Portal Benefits, Check Available Courses
The government of jammu and kashmir has launched so many schemes for the citizens of the state.All of the workers of the government of Jammu and Kashmir were asked to sign up on the iGOT Karmayogi Portal.The Mission Karmayogi National Programme for Civil Services Capacity Building has reportedly been started by the Indian government.The Government of India has started Mission Karmayogi, which is a component of the National Programme for Civil Services Capacity Building.In this article, we will learn about the benefits and objectives of the portal. Additionally we will also learn about the Login procedure as well as required documents for the portal.
iGOT Karmayogi Portal
The Jammu and Kashmir government has introduced a new portal named the for government employees of J&K. This effort focuses on capacity development and the HR management system in government, which includes regulation and governance, in order to improve the potential of officers and training institutions.Public employees are guided on their capacity-building journey through the iGOT Karmayogi platform.It’s a platform that integrates conversations, networking, interactions online, competency management and career management.
The platform will be able to support online, in-person, and blended learning, subject forums, career path management, and reliable assessments of formal skills through any of these hubs.With the use of instruments for official monitoring and tutoring iGOT Karmayogi will place the responsibility of learning on the learner.Would make it possible for 2 crore individuals to study from any location using any device at any time.
Overview iGOT Karmayogi Portal
|Name of Portal||iGOT Karmayogi Portal|
|Launched By||Officials of Jammu and Kashmir|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of J&K|
|Objective||Providing training to Government Employees|
Objective for iGOT Karmayogi Portal
The main focus is on capacity development and the HR management system in government which includes regulation and governance in order to improve the potential of officers and training institutions.
Benefits for iGOT Karmayogi Portal
- The Benefits for this Portal is given below:
- Officials are reportedly able to identify, acquire and certify the skills they need to carry out their duties according to the platform.
- It was claimed that the platform allows authorities to recognise, acquire and certify the skills they need to carry out their duties.
- As a result, all government workers who work for different departments, organisations or PSUS are obliged to register on the portal. In order to strengthen their current abilities and develop new ones they will be able to identify potential areas that require work.
- Additionally, this order must be followed by all government personnel.
- The Eligibility Criteria for this portal is given below:
- The participant should be a resident of Jammu and Kashmir
- The documents needed for this scheme is given below:
- The applicant Aadhar Card
- Email ID
- Mobile number
Registration Procedure iGOT Karmayogi Portal
- First you have to visit Official website i GOT Karmayogi portal
- Now click on the register on the homepage.
- Application form will appear on the new page
- Enter all the required details such as Name,designation,email,state,department and organization.
- Click on the Signup option.
- The login procedure for this portal is given below:
- Visit the Official website iGOT Karmayogi Portal
- Click on the Login button on the homepage.
- A form will appear on the new page.
- Enter the Email ID and password.
- Click on the Login button.