MEDISEP Scheme Online Registration 2023 | Kerala MEDISEP Scheme Benefits | Disease Covered under Kerala MEDISEP Scheme.
The Kerala MEDISEP Scheme There are so many citizens in India who suffered to get medication for the disease, but lack of money they could not get better medication for the disease. So, the Government has announced the Health Insurance scheme which is called Kerala MEDISEP Scheme. In this scheme 1920 diseasewill be covered, and many Hospital are covered in MEDISEP Hospital List. today in this article we will tell you all the important details about the scheme MEDISEP Scheme, and will tell you login process, how to download card etc, we will cover all the details.
MEDISEP Hospital List 2023
The MEDISEP Scheme has launched for state employees and pensioners. In this scheme beneficiaries will get cashless treatment in any hospital which is in the list of MEDESEP Hospital List. All the citizen of Indian are required to contribute atleast 500 rupees monthly from their salaries. Today in this article we will tell you all the important regarding this scheme, their benefits, eligibility criteria, required documents, procedure to apply and many more. The last date for submitting the application is December 31, 2023, and this scheme is mandatory for all government employees. Read this article till the end till the end.
Overview List Of MEDISEP Hospital
|Name of the scheme||MEDISEP Scheme Kerala|
|Launched by Whom||Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan said|
|Starting Date of scheme||1 July 2023|
|Last Date of scheme||31 December 2023|
|Beneficiaries||Pensioners and employees|
Objectives Of MEDISEP Hospital List
The main objective of MEDISEP Scheme is to give cashless treatment. This MEDISEP Scheme is providing comprehensive medical insurance coverage to all retired and active employees of the State Government of Kerala. So many hospitals are selected in this MEDISEP Scheme. Read this article and you will get all the required details.
Benefits Of MEDISEP Scheme
- The benefits list for the beneficiaries are given below:
- Normal Package of schemes includes catastrophic secondary and tertiary benefits, treatments, emergency, and trauma care operations, as well as routine care treatments.
- The MEDISEP program will give inheritors with care without the use of cash.
- The govt will provide 3 lakh rupees annually to be used by the beneficiary in his insurance program. 1.5 lakh are fixed and the other 1.5 lakh are under the “Floated System”. So if the floater system stays unused in the current year, it will move to the next year, and eventually, if it is not used in the first 2 years, it will pile up, and in the final third year, the total money the beneficiary will accumulate will be around 6 lakh rupees.
- Basic Package of schemes includes catastrophic secondary and tertiary benefits, treatments, emergency, and trauma care operations, as well as routine care treatments.
- The MEDISEP program provides beneficiaries with care without the use of cash.
- 15-day pre-hospitalization period and three days post-hospitalization period all expenses will be covered with the MEDICEP scheme.
- MEDISEP includes a transplant and a catastrophe package.
- 30 million individuals will profit from the three-year BBP and 3 lakh rupees per year.
- MEDISEP covers 1920 procedures and treatments.
- The program covers hospital charges such as housing, food, prescription drugs, doctor and staff fees, and medical expenditures.
- The beneficiary list will grab all the govt employees of the state government.
- Government employees, the non-teaching staff Plus their family members, staff teachers, and pensioners of aided schools and colleges.
- Additional, staff of the chief minister opposition ministers speakers Deputy speakers
Who is not a Beneficiary
Employees and retirees of autonomous organizations, cooperative institutions, and boards, such as KSEB, KSRTC, and KWA, are not eligible. State Information Commission and Human Rights Commission employees and retirees also can not attend.
- The required documents will be needed for the scheme are,
- First, The identity card of the person
- Aadhar card
- Mobile number
- Email ID
Beneficiaries should be patient and admitted in the hospital for a full day or for a full 24 hours in order to be eligible for this scheme.
Registration Process MEDISIP Scheme Hospital List 2022
If you want to see this Scheme Hospital List and want to get all the benefits related to this scheme then you have to follow the steps below.
- Hospitals that are registered district-wise in categories in the MEDISEP scheme.
- To view the list, you have to visit the official website of MEDISEP Kerala.
- Find, hospitals and click on them.
- A new page will open.
- Then, select State and District. And click on “search.”
- A list of hospitals will be released.
- So, you can see a list of all the hospitals in a given state, or district.
- To apply, visit medisep.kerala.gov.in.
- MEDISEP’s site has a login option; pick your department.
- After selecting, it will ask for your name and password on a new page. Then click “login.”
- You’re logged in.
Download the MEDCard Online
- Visit the MEDISEP Scheme’s online abode by clicking here.
- Proceed by selecting the “Download Medcard” option on the webpage.
- The screen will then display a fresh login page in its entirety.
- Enter the login details in the application form.
- Aftee, successfully login, the MEDCard will be displayed.
- Download it get it downloaded to your device.
- Visit the, official website.
- The homepage will open on your screen,
- Then, Select “Grievance“ on the website.
- A new page will be displayed.
- Select the grievance filling option.
- A new login page will be displayed.
- Enter the login username and password and get yourself logged in.
- After that enter the grievance details and click on the submit option
Know Your Status
- You must first go to the MEDISEP scheme to start this.
- After that a new page will open on your screen.
- On this page you have to select the “Status” option and click on the Proceed option.
- After that a new page will open again.
- Now you have to select your category and fill Emp ID/PEN/PPONO, Date of Birth.
- After that you click on the search box.
- Click on print option to download it.
View Medisep Hospital List
- First of all you have to go official website of MEDISEP Scheme’s online abode.
- the website’s homepage for you automatically open front of you .
- now you have select the Hospital option on the screen page .
- then display a new page in its entirety.
- Select the state and district.
- You have required the search option .
- The district-wise list of hospitals will be displayed on the screen.
Procedure for making MEDISEP Complaint
- First go to the official website of the portal.
- the homepage loads automatically.
- Pick “Grievance” from the website’s menu.
- Now there will be a new home page will open in front of you.
- You have a required option for filing a grievance.
- A new login page will appear.
- Get logged in by entering the login username and password.
- Enter the specifics of your complaint after that, and then select “Submit.”