Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Karj Mafi Yojana 2024 :- has been launched by the Maharashtra Vikas Agadi (MVA) government of Maharashtra under the leadership of the Chief Minister Uddhav Thackeray. Under this scheme, the Maharashtra government will waive all loans taken from the banks of the farmers in the state. All those farmer brothers who have taken a loan from banks before 30 September 2019, all will be able to take advantage of this scheme. Under this scheme, loans up to 2 lakh rupees will be waived by the Government of Maharashtra. Here in this article, we will provide information about online application, eligibility criteria and beneficiary list of this scheme.
Table of Contents
Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Karj Mafi Yojana 2024
Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Karj Mafi Yojana started by the newly elected Uddhav Thackeray government of Maharashtra is a pre-election promise which has now been fulfilled by the state government. Under this scheme, loans of up to 2 lakh rupees have been said to be waived off for all small and marginal farmers. All the farmer brothers who have taken a loan of up to Rs 2 lakh from the bank are eligible to take advantage of this scheme. Under this scheme, all the farmers who are cultivating sugarcane, fruits, and other traditional farming will be included. Guidelines will be issued from the Chief Minister’s office in the future to take advantage of this scheme.
- State Finance Minister Jayant Patil said that no condition will be laid for the farmers to take advantage of this scheme.
- The first list of beneficiaries under Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Karj Mafi Yojana will be published on 24 February 2020 by the Government of Maharashtra.
- According to this list, information of all the beneficiaries can be obtained.
Highlights of MJPSKY 2024 List
|Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Karj Mafi Yojana
|Forgive farmers’ debt
|Maharashtra Govt. Schemes
Objectives of Mahatma Jotirao Phule Shetkari Karj Mukti Yojana
We know that most of the farmers in our country do farming by taking loans from the bank, but sometimes farmers are unable to repay their loan after crop wastage or after drought. In such a situation many farmers also commit suicide which is false. In view of this problem, Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Karj Mafi Yojana has been started by the Government of Maharashtra. The main objective of this Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Karj Mafi Yojana is to make the farmers of Maharashtra debt free. This is a loan waiver scheme, through which farmers will also be able to stay in debt. Through this scheme, a loan of a maximum of Rs 2 lakh will be waived by the Government of Maharashtra, under which the farmers will get great relief.
Certain eligibility criteria have been set by the Government of Maharashtra for availing this scheme. All these eligibility criteria have to be compulsorily met to avail of this scheme.
- Only permanent farmers of Maharashtra are eligible to avail loan waiver through this scheme.
- Any type of government-aided borrower farmer is not eligible to apply under this scheme.
- The farmer who works in any government department will not be given the benefit of this scheme.
- Jyotiba Phule Karj Mafi Yojana cannot be availed by the farmer in the event of a loan of more than Rs 2 lakh from the bank.
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID Card
- residence certificate
- Bank loan papers
- mobile number
- Passport size photo
- Bank account passbook
Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Karj Mafi District Wise Farmer Beneficiary List
You can check your name in Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Karj Mafi Beneficiary List by following easy steps given.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Karj Mafi. After this, the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- You have to click on the beneficiary list option on the homepage of the website. After this, a new page will open in front of you.
- Here you have to choose your district and division. After this, you select your town and village respectively.
- Now according to your selected village in front of you Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Karj, Mafi Yojana beneficiary list will open on your computer and mobile screen.
- Here you can easily find the name in the beneficiary list by your name, father’s name.
Information Mentioned on the Karj Mafi List
The following list of beneficiaries has been included in the loan waiver list –
- Name of the beneficiary farmer
- Name of the concerned district
- State Division
- Specific identification no. allotted to the farmer
- Aadhar no. of the farmer
- Farmer’s bank name
- Name of the bank branch
- Other related information
Benefits of Karj Mukti Yojana Scheme
- Tired on 30 September and DT will be waived from 1 April 2015 to 31 March 2019 for short term crop loans and restructured crop loans.
- The state government will pay the debt relief amount directly into the loan account of the farmers.
- Crop loans taken by farmers nationalized, merchants, district central cooperative banks, rural banks, various working cooperatives and restructured crop loans will be waived.
Mahatma Jyotirao Phule Debt Waiver Payment Status
- According to the said Magalwar Maharashtra chief Uddhav Thackeray, in Maharashtra there are 7.06, 4739.93 crore deposits in the account of 500 farmers opened in the bank.
- Under Maharashtra Mahatama Jyotirao Phule Karj Mafi, the accounts of the farmers were verified through Aadhar card, opened accounts and the amount deposited thereafter.
- Farmers of the state who are still deprived of benefits under this scheme should apply under this scheme as soon as possible and get the benefit of the scheme.
mjpsky.maharashtra.gov.in Portal Login 2023
- The Maharashtra State Government has announced the Mahatma Jotirao Phule Shetkari Karj Mukti Yojana scheme in December 2019. The amount of 15000 thousand crores for the Shetari Karaj Maafi Yadi 2023.
- The government has released the first list of Mahatma Phule Centenary Tax Waiver Scheme in the last month. The first list named 15,358 farmers and those loans were waived up to Rs 2 lakh.
- Now in the second list, more than 21 lakh farmers have been selected.
- Check the 2 nd list of beneficiaries from the village / district wise list.
At the time of any process related to this scheme, in case you face any kind of difficulty, you can get help at the helpline number given.
Cooperation Marketing and Textiles Department, 358 Annexe, 3rd Floor, Mantralaya, Madam Cama Road, Hutatma Rajguru Chowk, Mumbai – 400032.
- Email ID – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Helpline Number – 458593407/458593409/458593710