Friends, in this article we will provide you information about National Population Register. Now all citizens can download all figures for the National Population Register as a manual PDF. Census for NPR will be done under 2021 by using the powers conferred by Section 3 of 1948 by the Narendra Modi government of the Center.
The scheme was announced by the Government of India to update the National Population Register on 24 December 2019. Now the Office of the Registrar General and Census Commissioner of the Ministry of Home Affairs has released the Time Table, Dates and Registration Schedule and Manual for NPR. Tell that the 15th Indian census was done in the year 2011, according to which the population of India was 121 crores.
Now the census declared by the Central Government is the 16th Indian Census. According to official sources, this census will be done in two phases. Households will be counted in the first phase and population will be counted in the second phase. You can get information related to the National Population Register manual through this website, related to the process of downloading it.
National Population Register Details
- This census proposed by the Central Government is the 16th Indian Census under which the census process will be completed in two phases.
- The 15th Indian census was taken in 2011 under the Congress rule, according to which the population of India was 121 crores.
- In this census, 330,000 enumerators will be using their own smartphones and manual data will be generated in some places.
- According to the statement given by the Union Minister, this census will be done in 640 districts, 5,924 revenue, and 7,933 cities.
- With this, 6, 40,932 villages will be included in this census.
- The information provided by the defendant in this census will remain confidential. With this, anyone can add their name to the NPR in a self-declaration manner.
NPR Form Booklet / Handbook Detailed Information
You can fill the NPR form on the basis of self-attested information. This form will be filled in two sides A and B according to the booklet. According to both the parties, the details of the information required while filling the NPR form are as follows: –
- Enumeration of the household
- Census House Number and Household Number
- Present Address
- Pin code
- Household Status
- Number of members
- Serial Number
- Name of the person in full
- Availability of member of the household
- Relationship to Head
- Marital Status
- Date of Birth
- Place of Birth
- Nationality as declared
- Passport Number
- Educational Qualification
- Serial Number
- Permanent Residential Address
- Duration of stay and place of last residence
- Details of the father, mother, and spouse
- Aadhaar Number
- Mobile Number
- Voter ID Card Number
- Driving License Number
Voter ID Card Apply Online
According to the information given by Mr. Reddy, in this census the defendant will not have to show any type of documents as evidence. There is no need to present any type of evidence in relation to the information given to any of the defendants.
Time Table & Dates Manual of NPR
|Assignment or Project Name||National Population Register|
|Started||G. Kishan Reddy, Union Minister|
|Start Date||30th December 2019|
|First Stage||From May 1, 2020, to June 14, 2020|
|Second Stage||Between 9 February 2021 to 28 February 2021|
|Third Stage [In this the work of revision round under non-synchronous snow areas of Jammu & Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, and Uttarakhand will be done]||October 1, 2020|
|Fourth Stage [revision round work excluding the state of Jammu & Kashmir and non-synchronous snow areas of Himachal Pradesh and Uttarakhand will be done ]||01 March 2021 to 05 March 2021|
|Office of registrar General website||http://censusindia.gov.in/|
National Population Register Schedule Features
The major benefits of starting the National Population Register 2021 launched by the Central Government are: –
- This census program is the 16th program after the census conducted during the Congress rule in 2011, through which information about the current population of India will be obtained.
- The data of all the defendants will be kept safe in this census. The census process will be completed in two phases.
- In the first phase the houses will be counted while in the second phase the population will be counted.
- The census will begin in April 2020. In this census, data will be collected from different parts of the country.
- 640 districts, 5,924 revenue and 7,933 cities and 6,40,932 villages will be included in this census.
Similarly, for other interesting information related to the Central Government, you were connected to our website WWW.INDIASCHEME.COM. Similarly, for updates related to other schemes, bookmark our website.
What is National Population Register?
The National Population Register, also known as NPR, is a census program under which the 2021 census will be completed on a pre-determined schedule.
What is NPR?
This is the short form of the National Population Register.
What is the difference between Aadhaar and NPR?
Aadhaar is an identity document by which many schemes can be availed while NPR is a census process in which accurate data is collected by census of the population.